Chapter nineteen:

J Ä Ñ Ę ' Š POV

   I woke up to the sound of Matt's soft snores. I looked up and saw he was asleep. I laid there for a little bit, listening to his heart beat. The things he said to me replayed in my mind:
"And even if you call me at 4 am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep. If you need to cry I will not wipe your tears away because you are only human and sometimes tears are as close to laughter as you can get and that's okay. If you get sleepy I will let drool on my arm and I wont laugh at you if you snore to loud. If you need to yell so hard that your voice cracks and your knees fail I will hold you up and yell with you. If you get so angry you punch your hands red I will ice your knuckles and tell you that wounds heal both inside and out, and just like the cold that is harsh and burning, I will always be the warmth to soothe you and make you feel better. I will love you."
I remembered each and every word of it, because not even my ex said that to me, and he loved me more than how I said he did. I got a craving for pancakes so I slightly lifted up and raised up on the bed. I stood up and started to walk out. I felt someone grab my wrist as I tried to walk out.
"Going somewhere?" Matt smiled, his morning voice was soooooo hawt. ZAYUMMMM
"Fooooooood" I wined.
"Lay down with me babe" he smiled, pulling me back onto the bed and into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.
"Matt I'm hangry" I wined.
"Be a good girl and you can get something" he said pecking my cheek. FUCK.
   "Nooooo" I said pushing his face away and squirming out of his grip. I was free after five minutes and I ran for my life, playfully out of the room and into the kitchen. I saw Burnie and got scared as he ran up to me. I jumped on the counter and sat there waiting on Burnie to leave. Matt walked in and saw me on the counter scared for my life.
"Burnie your scaring Jane" Matt laughed petting Burnie. I slowly got down, still scared as hell. I walked into the kitchen and started to cook my pancakes. When I was finished I took my plate to the couch and turned on the tv. I got it on pretty little liars and Matt sat beside me, taking a pancake. I gave him a death glare.
"What-y?" He smiled shoving the pancake in his bitch ass mouth.
I gave him the 'really nigga?' Look. He laughed and took another pancake off my plate. Dis bitch. Dis here bitch was boutta get his ass beat. He kept taking my pancakes and I finally got pissed and jumped on him playfully.
"You skank!" I yelled. I heard Matt's moms ringtone go off so I grabbed my phone and Matt took it. He shoved it in his pants, just like he usually would when I was on the phone near him.
  "Maaaaaaatt!" I wined
"Don't say my name like that" he begged
"Why not?" I asked confused
"Because it's turning me on!" He snapped.
"Maaaaaaaatt!" I wailed
"Nooooooo" he begged, handing me the phone. I called Laura back.
(L- Laura J- Jane)
J- "sorry your son took off with my phone" I giggled, still on his stomach.
L- "it's fine, your family is home early from Florida, so we all want a family meeting at our house tonight" she said in a happy voice.
"Okay" I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up.
"Jane, what's today's plan?" Matt asked grabbing my hips
"No don't do that" I said smacking his hand. He did it again.
"So what's today's plan babe?" He smirked
"Uh.... We have to go to your parents at 5:00 and other than that we're free" I smiled.
"What you wanna do?" He asked
"You can hang with your friends. I don't care Matt." I smiled weakly.
"Noooo I wanna spend time with youuuuu" he smiled.
"Okayyyyy" I said pecking his lips. He still held onto my hips. He went to let go, but I moved his hands back up to my hips.
"You like that?" He smirked
"Uhmmmmmm" I said with my face red as hell.
"Let's do dirty stuff and thangs!" Matt winked
"Okay, let's make a deal" I smirked. His head shot up immediately.
"What?" He asked curious.
"I'll let you do whatever you want with me for a whole two hours IF you clean the house" I smiled knowing he wouldn't accomplish. He picked me up and sat me on the bed and ran through the house cleaning up everything in sight. I walked to the bedroom and watched tv as he cleaned the living room and the filming room. We still had a few more days in this house, and honestly I was gonna miss being here so much.
________

    At 3:15 Matt came in the room, excited and jumpy. He looked at me and walked towards me, throwing himself on me.
"Nope" I said popping the p.
"Why not?!" He said in anger
"I have to inspect" I said walking into the living room. I looked around the room and smiled at how clean it was. He pulled me down onto his lap as he sat on the couch. I sat there looking at him, hiding my smirk. He kissed around my neck looking for my sweet spot, until finally he found it on my collar bone. I let out a soft moan as he worked his way down my neck. He smirked as he kissed me. He was kissing me over and over again and had his hand unbuttoning my pants. I couldn't stop him because a deal's a deal. He had a grip on my ass and was squeezing. Knock knock knock. I huffed as I heard people at the door.
"Don't worry, I'll deal with you later" Matt smiled pushing my hair back out of my face. I smiled and watched him open the door to see our friends. They walked in and I greeted Madison.
"Hey Madison!" I smiled
"Hey!" She said hugging me.
I wasn't very happy to see my friends today, because I was too excited to find out what Matt would do to me later (😏🌮💦)
   Madison put a swimming suit on and we walked back to the swimming pool and she swam while I did random shit, for instance: putting my feet in the water while everyone begged me to get in but I refused just to be that one person that never participates in anything-----you get the idea.
     Authors Rant: OHMYGOD I HATE PEOPLE THAT DONT PARTICIPATE IN SHIT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME WANNA SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF THEM SHSBSGGAH ANYWAYS CONTINUE:

I sat on the ledge and felt arms wrap around me. I think it was either a potato or it was Matt.... Which didn't really make a difference... JK OH MY LORD MATTS SO HAWT I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIMMMMMMM MHMMMM ID DO SO MUCH TO DAT ASS (🍑👋🏻)
     "Matt what you doin?" I asked, giving him a look as if he were a dumb ass.
"Letsssss goooooo" he said pointing to the door that lead to the room.
"NOOO boy go get yourself a tall glass of milk, and tish box and go fap." I said talking like I was a 13 year old boy playing online with his game system.
"How bout you fap for me" he said winking. FUCKBOI ALERT !1!1!1!1!1!1!1! FUCKBOI ALERT. My Fuckboi sirens went off. Doesn't everyone have those? I do. I think you can spot a Fuckboi by the color of their vans. Or their little Fuckboi hair styles.
    I saw Madison swim my way and she gave Matt the 'fuck off' look. I could t help but laugh at the thought of them fighting like 5 year olds. I smiled and went inside to get ready to go meet our families.
                  READ BELOW!
________________________________
A/N: lol sorry about this chapter I kept getting off topic, I honestly don't know if they should do anything bad in the next chapter or not. Anyways it's 1:00 am and I'm not tired but I have to sleep. It's not gonna be 1 am when I post this but it was 1 am when I wrote it, so that's why it's so shitty. I don't think right after 11:00 pm because usually that's when I start to feel tired, SEE?! IM CHANGING THE SUBJECT 😂 okay, so I've noticed that I reached 400 reads. Idk why I have so many reads 😪 I'm not a very good writer and I get too deep sometimes, anyways hope you liked that chapter I'll be updating daily unless I don't have ideas, but see ya!
        -Josie