Chapter twenty-six

Authors note: I've kinda noticed my spelling errors, and have tried to fix them before, but it doesn't work soooo... Anyways... This is THE CHAPTER.

J A N E ' S POV

"We're here!" I squealed as me and Matt joined hands and walked towards our beach house in Hawaii. Matt gave me a smirk, and kissed my cheek. "Tonight" he spoke roughly in my ear. I smiled, and looked at him with a glare "maybe" I played. I walked off, swaying my hips back and forth. I looked back and saw him biting his lip. This was gonna be fun.
__
"Jane, baby girl... Come to daddy" I heard Matt call from downstairs. He was making food, and I was upstairs, wearing a messy bun, sweats, a T-shirt, and some nerdy glasses. I was typing up stuff on my computer so that way I had something to do. I had so much written out about how I was feeling. I stood up and walked downstairs to see the house was dark and there wasn't a single light on. I searched for the light, but felt a pair of arms grab me. I turned to find myself in Matt's strong arms. "Now?" He asked, with a sexy growl. I looked up at what I suppose was where his face was. I reached out and grabbed his cheeks and pulled him close.
"Make food." I spoke.
"I am your food" he said huskily. I laughed, and walked back upstairs.
"Wanna swim?" He asked
"Sure" I smiled. It was dark out, but we had the whole beach to ourselves... Why not swim? I ran up and grabbed my bikini and got dressed. I walked outside to find Matt standing in the water. I ran into the water, and swam out to him.
"Baby girl, I don't like your bikini-"
"What's wrong with it?!" I said offended.
"I don't like it because it's on your body" he smiled, pulling it off. I felt a chill go down my spine, and suddenly I felt him run his hand down my back.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good" he smirked, pulling me into a kiss.
We kissed for a good five minutes before he whispered "jump" breathlessly into my ear. I listened, and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He led me into the beach and laid me on the sand.
"Here?" He asked
"No lover boy" I laughed. He smirked, and picked me up and brought me into the house to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed seductively and took off his swimming trunks. I was already out of my swimming suit, and he was finally undressed.
"Matt..." I said after a little bit of him kissing my neck.
"Yes babe?" He said sweetly.
"I-it's my first time" I said, embarrassed.
"I know, love" he said softly.
"Okay..." I said, assured.
"I'll be easy." He said, lining himself up at my entrance. Without a warning he went into me, and thrusted. I let out a loud moan, and covered my mouth.
"Moan for me" he groaned.
"M-Matt" I moaned as he went faster.
"You like that?" He said going even more faster. He massaged my breasts as he went on.
"Mattttttttt" I continuously moaned.
"Janeeeeeeeeeeee" he moaned back.
I felt an unusual knot in my stomach, as Matt kept hitting this perfect spot.
"Matt I think-"
"Me too princess... Fuck you're so tight" he moaned. He went further and further. I couldn't hold back, so I released and so did he. He laid beside me and panted.
"You. Are. Great" I said in between breaths.
"So are you." He said, burying me into his sweaty chest. Everything was perfect.
____

       M A T T ' S POV
"Wake up princess" I coo'd my beautiful wife, as her eyes fluttered open. She smiled. "I'm taking a shower" I smiled, as she stood up. "Me too" she smiled.
"Round two?" I offered.
"Round two." She smiled
And so round two commenced in the shower.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
A/N: I hope you liked this SHORT chapter... I thought maybe I'd update since so many people like my story anyways... I'm working on the next chapter! It should be out tomorrow or Saturday! I'll be updating more often, and don't worry! This story isn't even close to over. I've got so much planned. I hope you like!