Chapter thirty-three

J A N E ' S POV

Five months pregnant. I was five months pregnant and it was October. I was having twins, that we're going to have the names Augustus and Jenny. Everything's working out. The only bad thing was the high school reunion.
"Are you sure you want me there?" Matt asked.
"Well duh. I don't want people to think I got knocked up and my baby daddy left me" I laughed.
"I'd never leave my princess" he said, kissing my neck. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. Our bodies were separated by my huge baby bump. For 5 months pregnant, I looked about 9 months. People are prolly gonna expect me to go into labor tonight at the reunion.
I curled my hair, and put on a lacy blue dress, that brought out my baby bump. It made me look cute, and less preggo... If that's possible. I saw Matt come out in a suit. God he looked great.
"Baby, don't do this to me" I wined.
"Do what?" He said innocently.
"You're being to sexy!" I wined.
He laughed and led me out the door, to our Range Rover. I sat in the passenger seat. I would normally drive us to places; but my stomach wouldn't fit behind the wheel. I was excited to meet Alex and this mystery 'fiancé' she had (I got yew Alex 😉)
__

We got to the high school a bit early, so I had a chance to sit down and cool off. My stomach was hurting like hell. I started to wonder what Jenny and Augustus would look like. They might be as cute as their dad, and maybe they'd have his beautiful eyes, and maybe they'd inherent my knowledge. God help them if they end up as smart as their dad, because they'll fail every test. I giggled as I imagined Matt teaching them everything wrong. I saw Matt look at me and smirk.

About an hour later everyone came in and greeted each other. There were hugs, tears, and even old friends of mine. I saw Alex walk in with this cute guy. She introduced him as kian. He looked good. Not as good as pizza tho. Pizza is sexy. I saw Matt walk over, he kissed Me. I wasn't feeling good so I decided to go to the restroom. I walked down towards the restrooms that I remembered going to every day before soccer and track practice. I saw a familiar face. Jack stone.
"Jane?" I heard his voice.
"Hello... Jack is it?" I acted as if I had forgotten him.
"Damn girl, you sure have put on some weight" I laughed.
"Jack. I'm pregnant." I said, seriously.
"How would you even get pregnant?" He asked.
"Okay, if you don't know how people get pregnant, then go back to fifth grade you dumbass" I giggled. He was such a dumb ass.
"Damn. Whoever the dad is, he sure is lucky to have you.... Where is he anyways? Did he leave you?" He smirked.
Suddenly Matt walked up and wrapped his arm around me.
"Actually no. This is my husband.. Matt" I smiled.
"Oh... So you're married?" He asked
"I did say husband... Didn't I?" I asked
"Yea... I just thought you could do better" he laughed. Matt looked at me and frowned.
"Go fuck a cactus" I commented to Jack.
"Ouch." He smirked
"That's what your gonna say when that cactus goes up your ass" I sneered. God he's a douche.
"Calm down Janey" he smiled "why don't you just come with me-"
"BACK THE FUCK OFF OF JANE!" I heard Matt yell. Suddenly I saw them go at each other. I stood there in shock. I went to stop the fight, when suddenly I felt a sting to my face, and everything went black.

A L E X ' S POV

I hadn't seen Jane since she got here, so I didn't have time to tell her that she was going to be living next to me when she moved to Cali. I couldn't wait to tell her though. She'd be as happy as I was. I saw kian walk up. He looked serious.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked
"Matt and Jack got into a fight over Jane, and now Jane's knocked out because Jack hit her" kian explained, running out of breath.
"Fuck" I said out loud, causing all those stupid peasants to look at me.
"What the fuck are y'all lookin at? Carry on to your little gossip sesh." I said, flipping my hair and walking towards where Jane had went when I last saw her. I walked back to find Matt over her, crying. This was a bad way to meet up with old high school friends. It looked more like a crime scene than a high school reunion. Jane had a bloody nose, and Jack was sitting there mad as fuck. I knew that he had feelings for her, but that gave him to right to do what he did. He had a chance to be with her, and he blew it. She no longer loves Jack... No wait... You simply can't stop loving someone; you just simply learn to live without them. Jane was just living without him.
Kian walked in and placed his arms around me. He was perfect. He was always there for me. Always. He's been here since I moved to Cali. I saw Jane's eyes open, and Matt smiled.
"Princess... Are you alright?" He spoke.
"I'm fine" she said in her stubborn voice, that we all knew too well. Jack was her bully throughout high school... But she still loved him. Kian asked me if we should go, and I nodded. I gave Jane a hug, and told her that I had something to tell her later on the phone, and then we left.

J A N E ' S POV

"Jane, I can't wait until we have our kids" Matt smiled. We were driving up to our new home in Cali. It was pretty, and we decided to move up there after the reunion. We had everything packed, and I was excited because alex was going to be my neighbor, along with all of me and Matt's crew, who were moving into a house beside Kian and Alex. We were all gonna get along just fine.

    Matt looked at me and smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"Are there any other Jack's I should know about?" He laughed. All this Jack stuff reminded me of the time Jack and Jill had sex. Then it hit me. I haven't told Jill. I haven't spoken to her since March. I pulled out my phone and called her.
  (J- Jane JL- jill)
JL- "hello?"
J- "Jill... Where are you?"
JL- "oh hey sis! I'm down in LA for the rest of the year with Hayes Amy and Nate!" She smiled. I'm guessing those were her friends.
J- "are you... Pregnant?"
JL- "yes. Eight months" she said in a cheerful voice. She's so young though... She's only fifteen now. Her birthday was back in July, and I just didn't want her to be a mom at this age.
J- "really... Who's the dad?"
JL- "Hayes" I could tell she was smiling.
J- "I'll talk to you later...." I decided no to tell her about my pregnancy yet. I hung up the phone and fell asleep.
_

   I woke up when we reached LA. It was sexy asf. Matt smiled at me, and rubbed my stomach.
"Babe, the four of us are gonna love it here" he said in excitement.
"Cute" I laughed.
"Princess, I can't wait to raise our beautiful kids" he smirked.
"They're beautiful because of you" I punched his arm. He smirked and leaned over to kiss me.

    We got to our house not to long after we reached LA. It was a beautiful two story house, that over looked LA. You know the ones rich people live in? It was sorta like that but better. I thought it was a two story house, but it was actually a three story... Forgive me. I was about to grab the bags when Matt stopped me.
"Noooo" he denied.
"What?"
"Princesses do not carry things. You let me take care of it" he smiled.
"NOOO I can't let you do it by yourself" I insisted on helping.
"Don't worry beautiful. I've got it." He assured me. I still felt bad for making him do all the work. O whale. I walked in and ordered a pizza.
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
A/N: all in all, this was a great chapter. They're starting to get longer!!! Don't worry! They'll never be as long as Matt's D Thi ;)