Chapter fourty-three

*Matts POV*

I'm currently waiting outside of the hospital room because Jane was screaming, and she asked me to go out because she was worse than a hormonal teenager. I sat outside waiting on her. I'd been here since 3:00 pm, and it's already 1:00 am. I'm just tired, and I don't know what to do, or what to say, or who to call. If I call any of our parents then they'll ask us to move back, and me and Jane finally liked it here so they weren't an option. A nurse walked out and talked to me.
"Is she doing okay?" I asked
"Yes. She's just having trouble." The nurse said.
"Are they here yet?" I asked
"Ones almost here. This is a very difficult procedure" she advised me. I knew this. I've put up with her for 8 months and 25 days. She was a major bitch sometimes but she hardly ever left the room, and she didn't talk to Madison throughout those days too often. It's pretty clear that this is gonna be a while, and I understand that, but this nurse is acting like I'm dumb.
"Okay, can I come back in?" I asked
"Yes." She nodded.
I walked in to find the doctors talking to Jane, calming her down.
"Stay with me Jane" the doctor instructed her.
Her eyes were closing, and I didn't know what was going on. I walked over and grabbed her hand. "I'm here" I said, holding her hand tight. She started trying again, and this was a very difficult thing to wrap my head around, but I understood what was going on.
"Keep going Jane, ones almost here" the doctor told her. She started trying harder, and the doctor backed away for a second.
"It's a girl" he smiled. Jenny
Jane smiled, but she still had to continue.

*Gilinsky's POV*

Madison and I drove towards the hospital after figuring out that Jane had just had Jenny, and we really wanted to go see how she was doing and if her other baby was here or not. We don't often get updated much, so we were glad when we found out. We got to the Peking lot and pulled in, Madison got out and ran in her stilettos, which she wasn't suppose to wear. Johnson pulled up in the parking lot and we ran inside together, definitely beating Madison inside. I ran up to the counter and asked to go see Jane.
"Jane Espinosa is still being seen by the doctor, so you'll have to wait to see her" the lady at the counter said.
"Okay. I'll go wait outside her door."
"Okay." She smiled. We all walked to the room that she was in and waited outside the door.

After about an hour Matt walked out, holding a baby.
"This is Jenny" he smiled. She was so cute and she had Matt's eyes and she had Janes hair color, which made her the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Matt handed her to me and I held her.
"Is Gus here?" Madison asked.
"No. He's almost here though. Just give her a few hours or so and he'll be here. God I'm so exhausted." Matt frowned.
Johnson reached for the baby, and I handed her to him.
"You're gonna be hot like your momma" Johnson laughed. Matt glared at him.
"It's true" he defended himself. Matt nodded and let out a laugh. I walked over to Madison who seemed to look a little sad.
"What is it?" I asked
"Seeing this makes me want a baby" she frowned.
"Nope. I'm not having kids." I laughed. "Well, not right now anyways." I continued.
"Too late..." She sighed
"FAM WUT" I said, surprised.
"I was gonna tell you all earlier but Jane needed to go to the hospital." She explained.
"Okay, Madison. We'll talk later" I sighed. I really wasn't ready for kids.

*Matts POV*

"Mr. Espinosa?" The doctor asked.
"Yes?"
"He's here" he smiled. My sons here. I finally have a son. I went in to see him. He looked adorable, and I was so lucky to have him, Jane and Jenny.
___
*Nurse Ali's POV*

  I walked into the room, going in to get the babies so Jane could sleep. I walked in and took them from the crib, as Jane slept. I was only able to get Jenny, because the baby boy was still awake and one touch, he'd cry and it'd ruin the whole thing. I grabbed Jenny, took her outside and met Sky.
"You have them?" Sky asked
"I have Jenny.."
"What?! Where's the boy?!" She asked
"He... He... Didn't make it" I lied. If I told her I left him, I'd be killed.
"Ali, meet me back at the hide out, and we'll decide what to do to the baby" sky smirked.
"Yes ma'am" I spoke.