Chapter twenty-two:

M A T T H E W ' S POV
   After Jane left the restaurant the waitress came over and sat across from me.
"Why'd your sister leave?" She asked
"She's not my sister" I frowned
"A friend?" She asked
"My fiancé" I corrected her.
"Ew" she wrinkled her nose.
"No, she's gorgeous. I love her and no, I won't call you at any time in your life" I frowned
"What if it's for these" she said holding up a bag of pills. I remember my friend, Jace taking those and overdosing. He died in the hospital hours after having them, but he said that it made you feel good when you died. I frowned.
"I don't do drugs" I said, standing up.
"C'mon... Just one?" She asked, popping on in her mouth like it was nothing.
"No... Thanks anyways" I said leaving. I didn't like that girl at all. I got in the Lamborghini, and didn't see Jane. Madison must have picked her up. I drove to the hotel, and decided to explain everything go Jane when I saw her.
______

    I unlocked the door and walked in.
"Hey Madison." I smiled
"Hey!" She smiled
"Is Jane asleep?" I asked
"Isn't she with you?" Madison asked confused
"Shit." I said grabbing my keys. She must have walked, and that wasn't a good idea in a city like LA.....Especially if she was raised in Virginia. I got in the car and drove around looking for her.

     J A N E ' S POV

     I still walked the streets of LA lost, but I didn't care. I just needed to think. I know what Matthew was doing. I saw him doing it. He was basically cheating right in front of me. Maybe it was because she was prettier than me, or maybe because he doesn't love me, nor like me. I kept walking and walking. I just wanted to go home, or somewhere where I wasn't bothered.
     I saw car lights coming from behind me, and a car come to a stop. Someone rolled down the window.
"Jane?"
"LOGAN?" I asked surprised. I hadn't seen him in years.
"Jane, do you need a ride?" He asked
"Yes, that would be great" I smiled. He opened the door and I got in.
"What brings you to LA?" He asked
"Just with my... Fiancé" I frowned
"Where's he?"
"He's at home, and I was on a walk... as you can see I got lost" I smiled
"Okay, I'll drop you off" he gave me his famous grin.
"So how about you? Are you married?" I asked
"I'm engaged, and I have a daughter" he smiled
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah, my daughters name is Hazel." He smiled.
"That's a pretty name.. How old is she?"
"She was just born five weeks ago" he smiled
"Oh" I smiled as he drive closer to my hotel.
"How long are you in LA?" He asked
"Just until tomorrow.. Then I'm going back to Virginia" I sighed
  He pulled into the hotel parking lot, and hugged me.
"Bye Logan" I smiled. He waved, and honestly talking to him made me feel a lot better.
   I walked into the house and saw Matt sitting on the couch with a worried expression, and when he saw me the looked turned into sheer anger and hatred.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He began to shout.
"Yo calm yo titties" I said getting my phone.
"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Matt yelled.
"OKAY JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH MATT!" I said stomping into the kitchen.
"How did you even find your way home?!" He asked
"Logan" I said bidding to the door.
"What the fuck. Did he do anything?!" He asked in an overprotective time.
"No. Now please back off" I groaned
"Why?" He asked
"Because it's my life" I said in frustration.
"Okay, so I'm not allowed to be pissed that you and your ex-boyfriend were alone together?"
He asked
"Well it's the same thing as you and that waitress" I said crossing my arms.
"Babe, it's not like that" he said coming close and trying to hug me. I pushed him away.
"Don't talk to me" I said heading upstairs in rage. He thinks he can get away with treating me like that, when he can't. He pisses me off sometimes.
   I got in the shower and stayed in there for an hour. I didn't want to be in LA... I wanted to be home. I dried off and saw that I was so mad that I forgot my clothes. I was about to yell for Matt, when I remembered that I was pissed at his bitch ass. I should be more than pissed.
   I slowly opened the door and tiptoed to the closet where my night clothes were. I was about to get them
"What are you doing?" A voice from behind me asked. It was Matt. I was reaching for my clothes with one hand and holding me towel with the other, and this was an impossible task.
"Go away" I groaned.
"Just get your clothes." He said as if I were stupid.
"That's what I'm trying to do" I complained.
"Okay, let me get the clothes for you." He said, with a grin. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, with me still in my towel.
"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA" I scolded. Matt tossed me on the bed playfully and my grip on my towel let go, exposing my body. Matt stared me down, and I threw a pillow at that ratchet ass hoe.
  He crawled on the bed seductively, and I laughed, covering myself up with the blanket.
He tugged the blanket off and gave me his grin. Fuck. We heard a knock, but Matt ignored it, and he threw himself on top of me, causing me to laugh.
"I love you" he smiled
"I love you too"
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
A/N: I was debating on whether or not they should have done "it" anyways, they didn't. Sorry 😂 that was their last chapter in LA, but trust me you'll be seeing them going to a lot of places, and soon they'll be married, so they'll be doing that stuff. Anyways one of my readers DMd me today on Instagram while I was writing this, and she was so nice 💗 ily