Chapter thirteen

A/N: hey guys sorry I didn't update for a few days like I said I would. I was trying to but then all the stuff about Skate came up, and I decided to show some support. I'm updating now! Enjoy!

*Matthew's POV*
Jane and I had been working on our wedding. Her parents weren't here to control it and mine didn't care. Jane and I sat at the table in the kitchen and she smiled.
"Matthew?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you." She smiled
"I love you more" I smiled
"Irrelevant. My love for you burns stronger than my urinary track infection." She joked.
"Aww, I tend to do that." I winked
"Yeah, I guess." She smiled sweetly.
   I walked out to the garage and got my longboard. I was gonna go to the skate park.
"Where are you going Matt?" She frowned
"Long Boarding with friends!" I smiled.
"Matt, I kind of need you here" she frowned.
"Relax Jane-"
"No Matthew! My parents are dying, and you want me to be home alone?!" She burst out.
"I haven't left your side for two weeks Jane! Just let me go-"
"Fine. Whatever. You can go ahead and sleep over there too. I'll pack by myself" she said rolling her eyes and going inside. I frowned, and got on my longboard, and went down the driveway towards Cameron's house.
  I skated along the sidewalk, and smiled as I passed people. They took photos of me, like any other fan would. I smiled and waved. I loved my fans so much.
   I got to Cameron's house minutes later and walked in.
"Cameron!" I called
"Matthew! Come sit and drink my friend!" He smiled.
I walked into his den and saw three girls. One smiled at me.
"Hi, I'm Katy" she smiled
"I'm Matt" I smiled back
"I'm Raylen" the other girl smiled.
"And I'm Sydney!" The last one said hugging me. I don't think that she knew about Jane.
"Uh.... Matthew, I brought these girls over, they were at a meet and greet, and I invited them along!" He smiled.
"Okay." I nodded.
My squad came in and sat down.
"How'd you get out of the house?" Gilinsky asked.
"Jane yelled at me. She doesn't want me home." I frowned.
"The more time the better." Cameron smiled.
"So let's get drunk" Gilinsky said. Normally he can't get drunk because Madison, but she wasn't here tonight. I grabbed a beer and started to drink.
We sat there, drinking. Sydney finally said something.
"Let's play truth or dare" Sydney suggested
"Okay!" Cameron smiled.
"Okay, uh... I'll start!" Sydney smiled
"Okay." Johnson said sipping his drink.
"Uh.... Cam... T or D?" She asked
"D" he smiled.
"I dare you to kiss all of us!" She said pointing at Raylen and Katy. Cam got up and kissed them.
I sat there trying to text Jane. She was ignoring me. I just knew it.

*Jane's POV*
I sat in the penthouse, getting ready to pack. I threw on Matt's sweats, and his shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun, and grabbed all of my stuff to put in a box. My phone kept going off, but I ignored it. I didn't think that it was right for Matt to leave on the night before we were going to move our stuff in. I packed a shirt into the box, and heard my phone go off. I went to the phone and saw that it was Matt's mom. I answered.
(J- Jane L- Laura)
L- "hey Jane!"
J- "hey Mrs. Espinosa"
L- "Jane, sweetie? What's wrong... You sound like you're crying...." I could hear worry in her voice.
J- "Matthew isn't here, and I'm home alone.... I'm so scared of being alone right now, and he's gone for the night" I said bursting into tears.
L- "aww sweetie! I'm on my way over! You and I can watch whatever you want on tv and I'll help you pack!"
J- "thanks Mrs. Espinosa"
L- "call we Laura" I could hear the warmth in her voice. Pretty soon she'd be the only mom that I had. And unfortunately it was by force.... And suddenly by a mistaken choice.
J- "I've gotta go finish packing" I smiled as if she were in the room.
We hung up and I went to the room and got into a shower. I didn't want Laura to see my tear stained face. I started to wash my body. I heard a few creaks here in there. It was the sound of the house. I got out, and threw my hair into a bun, and sat on the terrace. I got on Instagram, and posted a picture of me.

I captioned it: i hate complicated things :(
People started to comment.
Jatthew: what happened?! Are you and Matthew okay?!
I ignored the rest. I felt like that one person always commented on my posts. I missed my old username. I miss being free. Suddenly I heard my phone go off. It was Matthew. I ignored it.
After two hours of texting I saw Laura pull up in the driveway. I saw a few people with her. I don't think I'd met those people. There were two boys with her. A few minutes later u heard them knock. I walked out, noticing myself in Matt's clothes.
I answered the door.
"Hey Jane!" Laura smiled, pulling me into a hug.
"Hey!" I smiled.
"Oh... These are your brother-in-law's... Dylan and Ryan." She smiled.
Ryan looked at me and smiled. Dylan pulled me into a hug. I felt like Matthew was more attractive than them. I kind of missed Matthew. Suddenly Laura spoke.
"Jane, I wish that I could stay, but I can't. Something came up with Ryan, and I really need to get these boys somewhere!" She smiled excitedly.
"All's good!" I smiled
   They left after another hug, and I decided to call Madison.
(M- Madison J- Jane)
M- "hello?"
J- "hey, wanna have a sleepover?"
M- "sure I'll be over in a bit"
   We ended the call and I got ready for her to get here. I threw on an outfit. Madison and I were probably gonna go shopping, and go to casual "white chick" places. I just didn't want to be alone, or in any place that had Matt's scent.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
A/N: so I'm gonna start the next chapter when I can. I'll start probably tonight. Anyways... THE NEXT CHAPTER IM SHOWING YOU GUYS WHAT JANE LOOKS LIKE ;) ily guys :) bye!