Chapter thirty-seven

A/N: hey kids, let's start the chapter with something juicy.

Jane's POV

I was in the room watching 50 shades of grey for some reason. Idk why, I was bored and my ratchet ass hoe of a husband hasn't been home all day. Lately he's been going to places and not telling me where. One minute he's here, and he's gone the next. He's not cheating, I know he isn't. I got up, knowing I wasn't suppose to yet I ignored the rule. I walked downstairs and saw Matt in the kitchen. He was turned around. "I thought you were gone..." I said.
"I've been home for ten minutes... Didn't you hear the door?" He asked. He walked up to me and kissed me.
"No. I'll listen next time" I said, smirking between the kisses. He rested his hands on my hips, and I didn't feel to well but I ignored the thoughts. Tomorrow I'll be six months pregnant.
"I wanna go somewhere" Matt mumbled
"You're leaving again?" I frowned
"I wanna take you...." He smiled
"Oh.... Ok" I looked down. He lifted my chin and pecked my lips. We walked out to my mustang, and he of course had to drive because of my stomach.
"Jane, we should go visit our families this Christmas" he smiled
"Well Matt I'm suppose to be having the twins sometime is January... Wouldn't traveling be unsafe?" I asked
"I don't know..." He said, resting his hand on my stomach.
"Let's do it" I smiled.
"Ok" he smiled back.
He pulled up to some restaurant that I've never been to and we walked in. We sat down at a table and he ordered a water and I ordered a Sprite. I looked really shitty, but oh well. I was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt that belonged to Matt. I didn't care. I looked around the restaurant and the drinks came.
__

     We got home later that night at around 11:00 pm. I went inside and laid down, and my phone rang. It was Jill.
(Phone call)
Jill-"hey Janey..."
Jane-"hey jilly... What's wrong?"
Jill-"wanna hang out tomorrow? Just the two of us?"
Jane-"sure. How's 10:00 am sound?"
Jill-"sounds great! We can definitely catch up"
    We hung up and then I went to bed.
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
A/N: hey, the next chapter is getting posted today, I'm sorry for this late update!