Chapter five

*Matthew's POV*
We pulled up to the restaurant, and Jane got out. She walked up to the door. She looked so gorgeous. Her hair was straightened, and her nails were painted black. She walked in and grabbed my hand just so our families were convinced that we had fallen in love. She kissed me when we sat at the table. Our parents smiled and started to speak.
"We've noticed that you guys can't keep your hands off of each other" My mom said with delight.
"Yeah, Mrs. Espinosa.... Just can't get enough of Matthew" Jane said, and she convinced them by pecking my lips.
"How cute" Mrs. Hastings gushed.
"On to business" my dad smiled
"Okay." Jane and I said in sync.
"We've got a wedding date, and it's two months from now, we thought about giving you time to fall in love, but you already seem to be in love, so we decided on a date, and we have a preacher... We just don't know where to have it" Jane's mom smiled
"Easy mom. You don't have say" Jane smiled sweetly. She was frustrated.
"Jane" her dad scolded.
"It's mine AND Matthew's "wedding" so why can't we choose?!" She said putting quotation marks around the wedding.
"Because you're our daughter." My mom snapped.
"And it's MY life God damn it!" She said frustrated. Her parents ignored her cursing. I guess they'd gotten used to it.
My mom liked Jane, and she supported that Jane wanted to plan the wedding with me, but her mom wasn't budging.
"Jane, you're going to go dress shopping with Matthew's mom and I tomorrow" her mom snapped.
"I'm gonna spend time with Matthew" she shot back. She was officially pissed off of having her life completely ran by her ratchet ass mom.
"Matthew can't dress shop with you!" Her mom said in a harsh voice.
"Whatever." She said getting up.
"Ratchet ass bitch" she said under her breath. I saw her walk out.
"So Matthew" my dad smiled
"Yeah?"
"How are you and Jane getting along?"
"Just fine." I said licking my lips seductively, so they thought we had done something.
"MATTHEW!" My mom scolded.
"I've gotta go get Jane's stuff with her" I said giving her mom a look. I walked out and saw Jane in the passenger seat with her arms crossed.
"You okay?" I said getting in.
"HELL NO! IM PISSED OFF!" She shouted.
"I see that"
"MATT THEY'RE MAKING ME SO FUCKING PISSED, I DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE MONTH WITHOUT MURDERING MY PARENTS!" She said bursting into tears. I didn't know what to do, I've never seen her cry. I kissed her forehead and she looked at me.
"Matthew you don't have to comfort me. We aren't in front of them" she said wiping her tears.
Suddenly her parents walked out, and just to piss them off I took my shirt off and hers off too and locked the doors.
"What are you doing?"
"Pissing off your parents" I smirked
"Okay" she giggled. We crashed our lips together and started to touch each other seductively as they passed by. I saw her mom give us dirty looks, and knock on the window. Just to make them mad I turned on the radio and started to pretend to undo her bra. Her parents knocked on the window again. I looked at them, and winked. My dad was in the background laughing, because he knew what I was doing. My dad didn't like Mr and Mrs. Hastings. They pissed us all off. If it wasn't for them, me and Jane could actually do things to each other, but they established the rule. Jane's parents gave me a dirty look, and walked off. As they got in the car and drove off, I helped Jane get her hoodie back on, and we drove towards her house for the boxes hoping her parents wouldn't be there. Unfortunately they were. Jane ran to the door and gripped my hand tightly.
She walked in and her parents were on the couch and furious.
"JANE!" Her mom shouted.
"SANDRA!" Jane yelled. I'm guessing that was her moms name. She walked upstairs and got all of her boxes, and I helped. We got them in the car after thirty minutes and left.
"You okay?" I finally asked
"Yeah. I didn't eat at that ratchet ass restaurant though." She sighed
"Let's stop at Taco Bell." I smiled
"Okay." She smiled back. I don't know why, but I could feel myself starting to like her.
I stopped at Taco Bell and she ate. I ate too, and we headed home. I heard her mom calling, but her phone was still in my pants. She carelessly reached in my pants and pulled her phone out.
She put her mom on speaker.
{Phone call}
"What do you want mom?" Jane said frustrated.
"I'm wanting an apology" her mom said.
"I have no idea where you're getting that. And why should I say sorry?"
"One, for acting up in the restaurant and two for letting Matthew take your virginity in a parking lot!" She shouted
I burst out laughing.
"She felt good" I butt in.
"Matthew, you're disgusting" I heard her say.
"We all do it." Jane smiled at me.
"But not in a parking lot, where your parents can see!"
"Mom, we haven't done anything!" Jane shouted.
"Except fuck in a parking lot" I joked
"Matthew." She sighed
"Fine. We didn't fuck in the parking lot, and we haven't fucked anywhere.... Yet" I smirked.
Jane rolled her eyes.
"Good. Goodnight, and I'll be over tomorrow to take you dress shopping." Her mom said excited.
"Oh gawd" Jane frowned.
I hung up for her.
"Oh gawd" she said again.
"What?"
"I don't wanna do that! She's old, and I'm too hot to be caught with a ratchet ass hoe!" She frowned. I laughed at the nickname she had for her mom.
"You let Matthew take your virginity in a parking lot" I said doing an impression of her moms voice.
Jane burst out laughing.
"In Matthew's dreams" she joked
"Matthew's a pretty hot guy" I said, still acting like her mom.
"Matthew only wishes" she said running her fingers through my hair.
"Jane, are you really gonna let your parents tell you when and who can swipe your V-card?" I asked
"Well they'd yell at me if they found out." She sighed.
"You've gotta be professional to get with me" I
joked.
We got to our penthouse a few minutes later and walked inside. We walked into the room, and she went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited on her. She came out a few minutes later, in a towel, that was wrapped around her. I bit my lip back to make her laugh. I got up and threw her on the bed, and she accidentally let go of the towel, and it fell on the floor. She laid on the bed, naked and red in the face.
She put her hand over my eyes, and got the towel. I opened my eyes and she had the towel on.
"Why'd ya cover up?" I wined
"I'm a bit shy...." She admitted.
How could someone like her be so shy? She's gorgeous. Her phone rang and she answered it.
"Lilly?-oh hey!- I dunno it's late- he'd probably care...-no I'm not gonna ask.-Lilly I'm not going to a male strip club at 12:00 at night.-no I don't wanna go- you're not bringing male strippers to my house.-no you can't have sex with them in my car!- why are you outside my door?" Suddenly there was a knock and I answered a girl and some guys walked in.
"Uh?" Jane looked surprised.
"Jane, do you need me to go?" I asked
"N-no." She said hiding behind me.
"I should have called earlier?" Lilly asked
"Earlier wouldn't have been good either." She frowned.
"Go on." Lilly said shoving the guys out. She sat Jane on the couch beside her.
"What's wrong."
Jane looked at me, and I sat down by her.
"My ratchet ass mom" she frowned.
"Why are you in a towel?" Lilly asked
"I just got out of the shower." Jane explained
"Oh, go get dressed then."
Jane walked to the bathroom and got dressed. Lilly looked at me.
"ZAYUMMM you is cute as fuckkkk" she winked.
"Oh god."
"So how's things with Jane?" She asked sweetly.
"Jane's fun to be around" I laughed
"Yeah, she's pretty wild." Lilly smiled
"No she isn't. She's calm."
"She wasn't with her ex-boyfriend, Logan" she laughed.
"What?"
"Yeah, they dated for three years, and then he asked to bang her, and-" she didn't finish because Jane was standing in the doorway.
"And what?" I faked a smile. I was hurt.
"I don't really know from there" she laughed.
Jane walked over and sat by me.
"I'm gonna go" Lilly smiled.
Jane's face was red with anger.
She walked out, and Jane balled her fists.
"So what happened?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"I broke up with him." She sighed.
"Why?"
"Because I didn't want to do that." She said disgusted
"How old were you?" I asked
"Fourteen..."
"So he asked to have sex at fourteen?"
"Yeah..." She said rubbing her shoulder.
"How did he react when you dumped him?"
"He tackled me and tried to have sex with me anyways." She said turning on the tv.
"How'd you stop him?"
"I punched him." She laughed
I looked at her as she sat on the couch, and without hesitation, I kissed her.