Chapter thirty-two

A/N: I'm updating this on a bus to a field trip 😫

J A N E ' S POV

  "Good morning babe." I spoke to Matt as he sat at the kitchen table. Today we're finding out if our baby is going to be a boy or a girl. We were both pretty excited. Our appointment was at 2:00 pm and it was currently 11:12 am. I was overly excited.
"Janey, I think it's gonna be a boy" he smirked.
"I think it's gonna be a girl." I smiled.
__
A/N: let's just skip to 1:30 pm because I'm in a rush before the teacher sees me writing. If she catches me I won't be able to update for a while, so Lego.

   We got to the doctors office a little early, and nobody really cared. I was in the waiting room when cam walked in... This time he had a lady friend.... She was really gorgeous... "Hi" she smiled at me.
"Hi! I'm Jane!" I smiled back.
"I'm Camila!" She giggled. What a pretty name. I was about to say more when the doctor walked out and called for me and Matt. We walked into his office, and there were these weird ass tools. This hoe reminded me of saw. He was gonna cut me open. Prolly gonna eat a pizza in front of me. Damn hoe. I sat in the chair thing, and he came in and started the ultra sound (Idk if that's right) he rubbed a sort of gel on my stomach, and I just ignored everything from there. going into detail would be grody af.
"The gender is..." The doctor smiled
"A girl" he finished.
"I knew it" I smirked.
"And a boy."
"Wait Wut?!" I said confused.
"You're having twins."
A/N: it's short because the teacher is eyeing me. Anyways I'll make a long chapter next chapter. You'll love it.