Chapter fourty-four

• lAli's POV•

     I walked back to the nursery, and grabbed the child who looked mostly like Jenny, so that way Jane wouldn't notice that she was gone. I took her back and laid her in the child's bed beside Janes hospital bed.

•Janes POV•

   I got to go home today, and I was extremely happy for that. Matt decided to come and pick me up, and I was more than happy that my stomach wasn't so bad anymore.

"Ready to go?" Matt asked
"More than ready!" I cheered.
Matt and I walked outside and into the car, holding our beautiful children. Together, the four of us drove home.

     We got home and Matt started to talk about putting the kids into cute clothes. I had bought Jenny and Augustus matching blankets to swaddle them in. Matt smiled as I yawned.
"I'll take them upstairs and change them and lay them down for sleep." He smiled
"Thanks babe. You're the best" I said, throwing myself on the couch, and turning on the tv. Minutes later I drifted off to sleep, but I was woken by Matthew.
"Jane!" He said
"Yes?" I asked
"There's been a mistake" he said
"What?" I asked
"That's not Jenny." He frowned
"What do you mean?" I asked
"We brought home to boys" he said, worried. I jumped up, and called the hospital.
"California LA hospital" a nurse said.
"Can I talk to Dr. Wilt?" I asked
"Yes." A few minutes later a man answered
"Dr.Wilt, there's been a mistake." I said
"What?" He asked
"We didn't bring Jenny home, and I think the hospital accidentally gave me someone else's child, because we took two boys home" I said.
"Come to the hospital immediately, and we'll see what the problem is."

       we got the two children and we went to the hospital, in hopes that Jenny was there.

•Ali's POV•

    After I was sure that Jane left, I got to my car and drove to sky's hideout to make sure that she had made it.
    I walked in and saw sky cradling the baby, and she looked up at me.
"You can decide what we do with it." Sky said.
"What did you intend to do?" I asked
"I intend to give it to Jack stone, due to the fact that the child will look like Jane, and I know his feelings for her, that he so desperately tries to hide." She explained.

      Later that day, sky decided to go out and do her business with friends. It wasn't that I didn't like sky, it's was more like I didn't like being in her gang, considering that she kidnapped me. I decided to go do whatever it is with Jenny. Sky just wanted me to get rid of her, before anyone found out that she was gone.

•Jane's POV•

    "Ms. Hastings-" the doctor began
"Mrs. Espinosa" Matt corrected him, holding my hand. We were in the office together, in hopes that they knew where Jenny was.
"we went trough the security tapes, and we have news on Jenny" Dr. Wilt started
"And?"
"She's been kidnapped." He frowned
"By who?!" I asked
"A faithful, most trusted nurse. I'm sure you know Ali Goldman?" He asked
"Of course... Does she know who did it?" I asked
"No. I'm afraid she's the kidnapper, and we haven't seen her since you all left. All that we can do is hope that the police find your child, and if not then.... I'm afraid you'll have only a son." I started to sob. I was looking forward to having Jenny around, so that way I wasn't always sad. I walked out into the hallway alone, and called the only person that I wanted to talk to; my mother.
(J- Jane M- mom)
M- "Jane?! How are you?"
J- "mom.... They're here" I spoke, holding back the tears, from what would become sobs.
M- "I'm so happy! Jenny and Gussy" she cheered
J- "just Gus..." I sighed
M- "what?! Where's Jenny?"
J- "someone stole Jenny mom" I said, breaking out into sobs.
M- "hang in there Jane. I'm coming."

                Then the line went dead.

*matts POV*

I've never felt so sad. I held Augustus, and the baby boy who had accidentally came home with us, hoping that soon Jenny would be here. I liked the thought of killing whoever took Jenny.

*Ali's POV*

     "This is a Cartel drug dealership. What the fuck do you want us to do with a baby?" Carlos said. He was one of the most trusted drug dealers in the state.
"I don't know. I can't keep her-"
"Take her to her mom. I don't want any trouble from the Espinosa's." Carlos said, defensively.
"Wait... You know Matthew?" I asked
"Yes, of course. Matthew was one of my old friends. He's done a lot of bad things in his life. He's killed someone once. That's why we have a new head leader. Essay, you better take that kid back or your heads gonna be mounted on señor espinosa's wall homes' get what I'm sayin?" He asked
"Okay... But then I'll upset sky-"
"Sky isn't even close to being a good drug dealer, or a murder. Just take that child back before señor Espinosa comes here"
    Maybe this guy was lying.
"I'm not taking the baby there. I've worked too hard to get a job as a nurse just for this one mission. No. Thanks." I walked out to find him. The man I hated most. Ed wilkinson.
"Ed! You're back early!"
"Yes. Now you're suppose to be at home handling the slaves." He said. Ed is my husband.
     One year ago I was kidnapped by sky, to work for her, but also she had to share me with Ed, or else he turn her into the police. From there I was married to Ed, and we had one child, who we lost in a fire, which he caused, do to the fact that he's a drunk and a drug addict.
"What's that in your hand?" He asked, signaling to the baby.
"A kidnapped child-"
"Take it back. You know what it's like to lose a child Ali. You of all people should know better."
I knew this, but what was I to do? My job is to get rid of this baby, but never give it back.

    *Jane's POV*

     I went out for a drive, considering how much pain I was in. This was the worst feeling ever. I just wanted my daughter. I wanted to have her here with me. But, I knew that if I wanted her, I'd have to go find her.