Chapter twenty:

M A T T H E W ' S POV
I followed Jane into my parents house, she was three steps ahead of me. I honestly couldn't wait until we got home. I still had 1 hour and 55 minutes where I could do anything with her when we got home. We walked into the living room and I saw my parents and Jane's parents on the couch.
"Hello" Jane waved. We sat on the couch across from our parents.
"Okay, let's discuss children" Jane's mom smiled.
"I thought we couldn't have sex for a year?" I protested
"Yeah, but let's just go ahead" Sandra (mrs. Hastings smiled)
"Okay." I smiled
"Okay your wedding was moved to May 20th" my mom started
"Okay... Don't we have a day that Jane's suppose to be pregnant?" I asked
"Yes... So we've decided something." Sandra sighed
"What is it?" Jane asked
"We decided to give you a little bit more time, being that your wedding is in 10 days. You don't have to be pregnant until June 1st" Sandra said with a warm smile.
"Gee thanks" Jane said sarcastically.
"Baby names" Ryan (mr. Hastings) smiled
"Uh-"
Jane was cut off by them listing girl names:
"Daniella, Lisa, Athena, Mary, Alyssa, and Lacey"
"No offense mom, but I don't like those names at all"
"Okay now for boy names" Ryan smiled with my dad.
"Jake, Caleb-"
"AUGUSTUS" Jane burst out
"That is an inappropriate name, Jane" Sandra frowned
"Uh no offense but my name choices are better than yours" Jane smiled
"You can't name him Augustus"
"Whatever" Jane said rolling her eyes.
"Okay, we all decided to let you all sleep in Matt's old room for the night... We're gonna go out and eat wanna come?" My mom asked
"No thanks" Jane smiled.
They left leaving us alone. I saw Jane roll her eyes and walk upstairs.

J A N E ' S POV

I laid on Matt's old bed. It was so cold from nobody sleeping here for about two months. I felt myself get negative thoughts about myself and I frowned. I just wanted someone here that wasn't crazy.
"Miss me?" I heard Matt's voice. I felt his arms wrap around me, and I turned over to see him smiling cheekily. I pecked his lips and smiled, and he looked at me with a serious face.
"I have 1 hour and 55 minutes with you. Let's do something." He pleaded.
"Not here" I frowned. I turned over and fell asleep.
___________________

I woke up to the sound of people arguing. I usually do when I'm near my family. Matt was downstairs, you could tell he was arguing. I crept downstairs and was almost about to go in when I saw Matt walk out. He grabbed my arm and drug me out to the car with him.
"What's wrong?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.
"Just everything" he sighed, and I knew that he didn't want to talk about it. He started the car and drove home.
________________

"Jane where do you wanna go to eat?" Matt asked me as I sat on the terrace tanning my skin, which was already tan enough.
"Anywheres fine" I said taking off my sunglasses.
"Well, how about we have Madison and Gilinsky over and hang?" Matt asked. I smiled and nodded. He walked over, closer to me and pecked my forehead and then he called Gilinsky and left the terrace to talk.
____________

    "Originally we were suppose to be moved out of the penthouse, but me and Matt told our families that we wanted to stay here and buy a house with our money" I explained to Madison as we sat in the bedroom talking shit about my parents.
"I don't like your mom or dad" Madison complained
"Me either" Matt said walking in.
"How long have you been listening?" I asked him in a teasing voice. He gave me the 'please don't turn me on' look. I nodded and smiled.
    "Okay so where are we going?" Matt asked
"Wherever" I said without care.
"Let's race sports cars!" Gilinsky said running in.
"What?" I looked at Gilinsky like he was stupid
"I said lets race sports cars!" He smiled
"BITCH WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GONNA GET SPORTS CARS?!" I snapped
"C'mon" Matt said taking me out to my car. He drove us all to wherever he was taking us, with me in the front seat and Jack and Madison in the back seat.
    I guess I had taken a nap in the car, because when I woke up I saw Matt shaking me. He smiled and I followed him into this building that was abandoned. He turned on the lights and I gasped at what I saw.
"ARE THOSE Lamborghini's?!" I screamed in excitement
"Yes, and over there is-"
"A RANGE ROVER SHHAHAHHSHSHAHJA" I jumped up and down in excitement
"But how'd you get all these cars?!" I asked
"Baby, I think your forgetting my job" he said wrapping his arms around me. I took a look at the cars. There were more than just Lamborghini's, but we decided to only use those. I got into a blue one, and Matt a white one, Gilinsky a green one, and Madison a yellow one. We started our cars and Matt explained the details.
"We race all the way to Hollywood, which is approximately 3 days away from here by car"
Matt explained
"WHAT IF WE WRECK?!" I asked cautiously
"Well then oh well" he laughed
"What the fuck. Do your parents even know about these cars?!" I asked
"Nah." He shrugged. He started his car, and the truth was... I didn't know where I was going.
   I started the car and immediately freaked out because I've never driven a Lamborghini. I drive at 60 miles an hour to start and saw that Matt was waaay ahead of me so I sped up to him. He looked out his window and smiled at me. I saw him light a cigarette and I have him a look like 'what the fuck?' He smoked it and I just sat there in horror.

M A T T H E W ' S POV

   I knew smoking a cigarette in front of Jane would freak her out, so that's why I did it. I didn't really smoke, but seeing her look at me like that made me feel important. I was a few miles ahead of everyone now. I called everyone and made a conference call.
(G- Gilinsky M-Matt MB- Madison J- Jane)
(Conference call)
M- "okay so we're gonna stop for the night at a hotel."
J- "okay, I'll pull up to the nearest one"
MB- "okay Jane slow down and I'll catch up."
G- "okay I'm gonna go, I've got to call Johnson and tell him that I'm gonna be gone for a few days"
J- "okay BYEEEE"
     Everyone hung up and I thought about the 1 hour and 55 minutes I still had with Jane.
   I didn't even know why I agreed to drive from Omaha to Hollywood. I just wanted to impress Jane. Who knew I could fall so hard.
               READ BELOW!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
A/N: okay so, I'd appreciate it if you all started reading my authors notes because they usually talk about when the next chapter is coming out, and how it's gonna go. I've decided that I should give the story a spark. They'll only be in Hollywood for one chapter because they went to race there. I know that's crazy of them but Matt can be a major show off in this story, if you didn't notice already. I'm sliding into the next chapter right now, and I didn't post a chapter yesterday because one of my friends needed me. Anyways here's this.... Ily... And oh, you'll enjoy the next chapter.