Chapter nine

*Matthew's POV*
I fell asleep later that night, and to be honest falling asleep that night was just as easy as falling in love. You'd be surprised by how quickly my eyes closed and how quickly my cold heart opened up.
  I woke up the next morning with Sky in my room.
"Sky?!"
"Matthew... Uh... I was just-"
"Where's Jane?!" I asked confused
"Out...."
"Out where?!" I was getting upset.
"She went with Johnson to an art museum" she sighed.
"Did they say which one?" I asked worried
"No, Johnson said he had something important to tell Jane and that we shouldn't go looking for them."
   This was bullshit. I couldn't even spend a day with Jane alone yet Johnson got to?! Such bullshit.
   *Johnson's POV*
Jane and I walked towards the art museum, and she smiled. I had a huge surprise for her.
"Jane?" I asked
"Yeah?"
"I like this painting." I said pointing to a painting of Jane that I had, had art lessons to paint. She gasped.
"Jack, wow... It's...it's beautiful!"
"I knew you'd like it."
She smiled. We walked around and I saw a rose stand. When she wasn't looking I ran up and bought a bouquet and a teddy bear with chocolates.
I snuck up behind her and she turned around and blushed.
"Jack, nobody has ever done anything so nice for me!" She said brushing her hair out of her face, and blushing.
"You deserve it" I smiled.
We went from art museums, to bakeries where we tried millions of foods we hadn't even heard of, to a huge water fountain, to watching mimes, and finally I was taking her to the Eiffel Tower. She deserved this more than anyone. I had a hand over her eyes so she didn't know where we were. When I took my hand off she gasped in amazement as we stood under the Eiffel Tower, which lit up the night sky. She smiled at me. I waited until the clock struck 11:11. It was 11:09
"So Jane..."
"Yeah?"
"I..."
The clock struck 11:10.
  10 more seconds until 11:11.
"Jane I like you... A lot."
"I-"
11:11
"Make a wish" i said crashing our lips together. Author: I'm fangirling.
Reader: I honestly don't know how to feel.
Jane looked at me and smiled.
"Jane?" We heard a voice from behind us.
"Gilinsky?!" I gasped.
"Uh... Hey guys." He smiled.
"Holy shit." I said under my breath.
"When did you get here?!" Jane gasped.
"A second ago... Why?" He said walking up.
"Just wondering...."
"What's with the bouquet?" He asked
"Uh, a mime gave them to her" I smiled.
"Cool.... Well are you guys coming home?"
"Yeah... We'll be there in a minute...." Jane frowned.
Gilinsky walked off and Jane started to pace slowly towards home.
"Jane?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like me back?"
"Jack.... I'm-"
"Engaged. I get it."
She handed me the bouquet and ran off with tears in her eyes. I was a little harsh about the engagement thing.
*Jane's POV*
I slowly walked home, passing dark streets, and thinking about what I'd do if Matthew found out. I stopped for a moment to take a look at the graffiti.
"Hey baby, what's a sexy girl like you doing alone?" A voice said from nowhere.
"Umm... Just heading home to my fiancé..." I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah...."
The one who had been talking came under a street light. He had a scar across his face, and he looked like he was in his thirties. He had two other guys with him. I started to feel scared.
"You're hot" one smirked.
"Thanks.... I'm engaged though." I smiled politely.
"We don't care." Another said coming closer. I backed away.
I pulled my phone out and dialed Matthew.
The phone rang, and the guys came closer and I turned around and ran. Matthew picked up.
"Hello?" I heard his voice.
"Matt-" I was cut off by one of the men who tackled me, and held me to the ground.
"Jane?!" He said in a worried voice.
"MATTHEW!" I screamed.
"Jane?!"
One of the men pulled me up by my hair, and the other took my phone, and spoke into it.
"Say goodbye to your precious girlfriend." He said in a deep voice.
"Who are you?!"
He ended the call, and I tried to break the man's grip, and eventually heard Matthew coming this way. I kept screaming and kicking, knowing Matthew wouldn't make it in time.
"Jane?" I heard Matthew's voice. A man covered my mouth and pulled me into an ally. He pulled my shirt off, and then my bra and smiled.
"Aren't you just sexy?" He whispered, keeping my mouth covered. I bit his hand.
"Matthew!" I screamed again.
"Jane?!" I heard his voice coming this way. Two guys held me down, as one pulled my shorts off.
"M-" I was cut off by one of the guys inching his hand down into my underwear.
Matthew walked into the ally and saw us.
"Jane!" He said running over. Two guys stopped him. Matthew swung his fist at one, and kicked the other in the dick. (😂)
The two guys fought back, punching Matthew while the third guy was on top of me.
He pulled off my underwear.
"Stop-please-no-" I kept begging, and begging and eventually the guy was getting tired of it. Matthew was still fighting. Eventually he took a board of wood and beat the shit out of the guys.
He walked up to the guy who was on top of me and swung the board to his head. The guy was out cold, and Matthew looked at me.
"Where's Jack?!" He said angrily.
"I ditched him" I frowned.
"Jane-"
"I know it's my fault" I sighed
Matthew picked me up and started walking home, despite the fact that I was naked. Matthew put his jacket on me to cover me up. I buried my face in his chest and began to sob.
"It's alright, everything's alright." He said calmly.
"No it isn't." I frowned.
He opened the door, and rushed towards the staircase. Johnson stared blankly at us. He looked confused. Matthew looked at them.
"I'll explain tomorrow" he frowned. Matthew took me upstairs and laid me on the bed.
He went to walk out but I grabbed his wrist. "Stay with me" I begged wiping my tears away. "I was gonna take a shower..." He frowned. "I'm coming too" I said in a hurry. I ran to the shower, and got undressed. I wasn't doing this to flirt, I was just so fucking scared. Matthew got in a few minutes later, and I waited on him to wash his hair so I could get out. He washed his, and I flinched when some soap from his hair got in my eye.
"Agh" I wined
He wiped the soap from my eyes.
   We got out a few minutes later and I fell asleep on the bed. He laid beside me. For once I was in a safe place with my all time best friend.