Chapter twenty-five

A/N: what's been keeping me held back is track and finding the wedding stuff... So I kind of decided not to show the wedding dress, and let you all just imagine how it looks 💙 anyways enjoy

M A T T H E W ' S POV

   It was an ordinary day in Virginia... For most people. Not me. Today is my wedding... Which might explain why I'm in the car with my family riding to the surprise place Jane's parents and my parents had picked out. Yep... It was an ordinary day in Virginia all right. My parents pulled up to a long driveway and went up it. I followed, and after five minutes of walking up that long ass driveway, we stopped in front of a huge mansion.
"Mom.... We're having our wedding here?!" I said surprised.
"Yes. You know mommy would give anything for you're dream wedding. It's not in the house... In fact you're getting married out back" she smiled.
  I ran into the house, seeing all of my friends there waiting on me, but I rushed out back to see everything set up. It was gorgeous. There was a gazebo, and single chairs set out... You know the fancy chairs people use at weddings? Yes those. I gazed around and saw all kinds of flowers and much more.

J A N E ' S POV

   I've been in this mansion ever since 5 am and I've been getting my makeup done and my new mermaid-type wedding dress on. I was so amped for this whole 'wedding'. Anyways, I hope everything goes well. I haven't seen the wedding set up yet because when I got here it was dark as fuck. Anyways that was that, and I wasn't allowed to see Matthew until the wedding started. The lady doing my hair finally spoke.
"Are you excited?" She asked
"Yeah, just a little nervous" I spoke
"Don't be nervous, we all get married" she assured me. I smiled and got quiet and she did my hair. It was left in curls, and it looked simple and cute. Finally I was done. I stood up and grabbed my flowers, and went downstairs to meet my dad, who would give me to Matthew.
     I crept down the stairs and saw my dad looking teary. He had a big smile plastered across his face. I smiled back and hooked arms with him.
"You look beautiful as always" he smiled.
"Thank you dad" I mirrored his smile. We went out the back door, and the music was playing, with Matthew at the end of the isle. He was waiting with a smile, as I walked down. I looked at everyone who smiled, some cried, and even me and Matt's friends looked at us with tears of joy. I saw Madison and Lilly waiting as my bridesmaids. I met Matthew at the end of the isle and my dad handed me off and spoke to Matt.
"Take care of her" he said.
"I will" Matthew assured him.
And so the wedding began.
   (A/N: idk how to describe a wedding soooooo... Let's skip to the part we all know)
"Matthew Espinosa, do you take Jane Hastings to be your loftily wedded bride, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health... Blah blah blah?" The preacher spoke
"I do" he smiled
"And do you Jane Hastings take Matthew Espinosa to be your loftily wedded husband to have and to hold, in sickness and health... Blah blah blah?" He spoke again, this time to me
"I do" I smiled, without hesitation.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife." He smiled, closing his bible. "You may now kiss your bride" he gestured to Matthew. Matt smirked and kissed me passionately. We were finally married. I was now Mrs. Espinosa. Haha bitches ;)
___

     "Congrats on your marriage" my mom spoke, and smiled at us, later that night at the reception.
"Thanks." I smiled
"Jane. We've all decided that... Now that you and Matt are married... We're gonna let you guys do whatever you want. We no longer have control over you." She spoke.
"Mk" I said eyeing that sexy cake that I was standing by. God I just wanted to eat the life out of that sexy cake.
   After we were left alone to talk, Matt looked at me and smirked. "I can't wait to tear that dress off of you." He eyed me.
"And I can't wait to tear those American eagle boxers off of you" I laughed, trying to be seductive. I obviously failed, because Matt laughed hard and everyone looked at us like we were insane.
"O whale" I snickered.
"When I'm done with you tonight, you won't be able to walk for a month." He whispered in my ear.
"Well fuck" I said a little too loud.
Suddenly Matt's dad came up to the mic and spoke.
"I'd like to invite my son and his beautiful wife up to the dance floor to dance" he smiled at us. Suddenly this really shitty song came on and I just looked around at those idiots. I walked up to the DJ, and requested 'pillow talk' the DJ laughed and played it.
   I took Matt up to the dance floor and the song started, and he laughed really hard.
"Babe, really?" He laughed
"Yus" I smiled
"Whyyyyyyy" he said putting his head in the crook of my neck.
"We're gonna fuck so hard." He whispered in my ear.
_____
    "Where are you guys off to?" My mom asked.
"Hawaii" Matt smiled.
"Okay, you'll be there by morning if you're taking the plane at the airports down the road.
"Oh, no. Mrs. Hastings. We're taking my private jet." Matt smiled. Wut? He has a private jet? Dafuq. What and da hale. Well shet.
   We left the reception early and went to his private jet. We got on and I sat in the chair, and took off that ratchet ass dress and I slid on some of Matt's sweats and a hoodie. I sat in the bedroom he had in the jet. What the hell. I got on my Instagram and had posted a pic of me and Matt kissing at the wedding, my mom sent me through text message.
I captioned it: finally married to my beautiful husband @ Matthewespinosa
  There were many comments, but I didn't read them. I was excited for Hawaii... And most of all... We could finally have each other whenever we wanted to.