Chapter eleven

*Matthew's POV*
Jane decided to lay down for a while longer after posting the picture. I told everyone is post it later tonight, but I got excited and posted it ASAP. I'm glad to show Jane off, but I don't think she feels the same. I read so many comments.
     Jatthewespinosa: Matthew, I'm so happy you and Jane are engaged!
    Starbucksjane: aww how cute!
   Playboyespinosa: Matthew! You can't be engaged! I love you!
   Janeisafakeassbitchhastings: she's a spoiled bitch.
   Jatthew:
@ Janeisafakeassbitchhastings why you so jelly?
  Janeeeeee: jane is my bæ.
I liked how Jane was getting all good vibes. I went through her tagged photos, and saw cute edits that fan accounts made for her, and a lot more. Jane opened her eyes.
"Matthew." She frowned.
"Yeah?"
"My mom needed to meet with us. It's an emergency. We need to get home ASAP" she said worried.
"Okay, let's just go then. I'll go down and tell everyone that we need to leave today" I smiled
"Okay... Thanks"

Authors note: I'm skipping to them being packed and at the airport.

We waited on our flight to be called. Cameron sat by Jane, with Johnson beside her.
"Flight 1738, to California." The woman called on the intercom. We boarded the plane and I sat by Jane who had headphones in. I missed Burnie, so I decided to bring him up.
"Jane?"
"Yeah?" She smiled curiously.
"You know my dog Burnie?"
"Yeah...."
"Can we like.... I dunno... Bring him home?"
"Matthew I'm afraid of dogs-"
"I know-I know... It's just that I love him, and he's awesome...." I said disappointed.
"Okay Matthew. You can bring him home, but if he even so as scares me ONE time.... I will beat your ass!" She joked. I knew Jane would love Burnie.
    I fell asleep hours later and so did Jane. We got to LAX about a day later.
    We walked off the plane to find Jane's mom at the airport. Jane and her mom hugged. "We have an important meeting" her mom announced.
"When?" Jane asked
"Now. We need to go to the restaurant where your dad and Matthews family is" she smiled.
I didn't argue, but Jane didn't look too happy about it. We got in her moms car and drive off towards a fancy place me and Jane would never dream of eating at. We walked in and seated at the table.
"We all took the time to think on this!" My mom smiled.
"And what is that?" Jane smiled politely.
"We want you guys to move to a different house!" They smiled pulling up their phones. I was a little glad to hear that.
Jane rested her hand on my leg, and showed teeth with her smile.
"Where?" I asked
"It's a bit further...." They explained.
"Okay...." Jane sighed
"But, just because you're further doesn't mean you can have sex." Jane's dad scolded her.
"Sorry dad.... I just can't stay off of Matthew" she smirked seductively. I smiled back.
"We know that you guys are just messing around"
"Yup." Jane smiled sweetly.
"But the wedding is in less than fifteen days!" Her dad said excited. That hit her like a truck.
"F-fifteen d-days?!" She said in a scared tone.
"Yes. We have everything set up, we have the cake, we have the baby names-" Jane cut her mom off.
"Again mom?!" She said embarrassed.
"Jane-"
"Mom my life isn't a schedule." She frowned.
*Jane's POV*
I felt like I was hurting Matthew's feeling, but I couldn't help it. I had to have a baby, and basically just give it to my parents. I saw Jill quietly walk in. I hadn't seen her since the first time I met Matthew.
"Family--- Matthew's family.... I have news" she sighed.
"What might that be Jill?" I smiled.
She looked upset.
"I'm pregnant." She sighed
"Jill- you're fourteen!" I said bursting into tears.
"Damn it Jill, why can't you be more like Jane?! She has her life so set up and here you and having sex with boys that you most certainly will not marry!" My dad spat.
"Dad, Jane's life isn't planned out. DO YOU THINK SHE LOVES MATTHEW?!" She said pointing to Matthew.
"I DONT CARE, YOUNG LADY!" Mom said angry.
I sat there quietly.
"You will not ruin the Hastings reputation!" My mom said in a low voice. It's a good thing we were in a private part of the restaurant, otherwise we'd be causing a scene.
"Mom, I'm not ruining it. I'm having a baby with Hayes... And it wasn't on accident" she admitted.
"You mean you meant to have a baby?" My dad said in a harsh tone. Wow.
"Yes." Jill said, sure if herself. I was kind of jealous that Jill got to have kids with any boy she wanted. She had a choice. I didn't.
"You're getting an abortion" my mom said in an angry voice. Matthew looked at me. I looked down.
"Jane, tell mom and dad that you support me having a baby" Jill said looking at me.
"No, Jane tell her that you think it's wrong!" My parents said crossing their arms. I looked around the room to try and find out if there was another Jane. There wasn't. Fuck.
"Guys...." I said after a minute.
"Yeah?" They all said together.
"I kind of don't agree with either of you." I said looking down.
"Why not?!" My dad said angrily.
"Because for one, she doesn't have to constantly be living the life that you want her to live. She's a person dad. She needs a chance to be who she is." I sighed
"I want her to be normal!" Dad said in a harsh tone.
"Normal is a setting on a washing machine" I rolled my eyes.
"Jill why can't you be perfect like your sister?" My mom asked disappointed.
"Mom, I'm not perfect" I butt in. "I'm far from it."
"Jane, your a beautiful girl that literally has no flaws" my mom smiled. I wasn't letting them be rude to jill, and praise me for being "perfect" I wasn't. And I wasn't gonna lie. I stood up and breathed heavily. I then pulled on my long sleeve sweater, lifting the sleeves up to reveal my cuts. I had sixteen on each wrist.
"My baby." My mom said breaking down into sobs.
"I'm not perfect." I said sitting down.
"W-why?!" My sister asked confused.
"If I told, then I'd sound crazy" I said biting my lip. Matthew held my hand.
"Did y- did you know Matthew?" Mrs. Espinosa asked.
"I thought she did once." Matthew said with a sad expression. I couldn't help that I wasn't perfect, and if this was the only way to prove it than so be it.
"How long have you been pregnant?" My mom asked Jill.
"I've known for two months." She sighed.
"So you knew before we engaged Matthew and Jane?!" My mom said freaking out.
"No. I guess you all need an explanation." She sighed. She began to explain. "Later that night after Matthew and Jane spent the night at our house, I watched from the room, and I heard them fighting. I knew that you guys would pair me with someone when I got older.... Unless I had a good excuse to to get engaged. I went out and asked Hayes if he'd have sex with me, of course he said yes, and he took my virginity and got me pregnant." She sighed.
"Jill, that's serious shit!" My mom shouted. I started to feel my stomach getting upset. I was highly stressed.
"Jill,we have no choice but to have you get an abortion." My mom said, while my dad nodded.
"Can't Jane take care of it?" She pleaded.
"Jane isn't responsible for YOUR baby. You will not keep it, and we are going to the abortion center IMMEDIATELY!" My mom shouted.
"M-Matthew... Can we g-go" I stuttered
"You guys wait there!" My mom said in a pissed off tone. I had a major thing against abortion, and my parents were getting on my last nerve.
They sent Jill out, and I overheard them yelling at her, and her screaming, but other than that my life was normal. Matthew squeezed my hand.
"So Jane, your mom has came to a conclusion that we should make sure your pregnant my May 15th." She said awkwardly.
"I thought she said the 21st..." I sighed.
"She can't stay on track-" I heard my mom call.
(M-mom J-Jane)
{phone call}
M- "Jane come to the abortion clinic." She ordered.
J- "mom, I can't. I'm against all of that, and it doesn't feel right" I sighed
M- "just go home, you two will be in another house next week"
J- "okay..." I sighed.
Before she said anything I hung up.
Matthew smiled at me, but smiling would be lying. I just didn't have the heart to lie right now.
"Matthew."
"Yeah?"
"I don't feel good... Can we go home?" I begged
"Yeah" he smiled
"Oh..." I said remembering Burnie.
"What?"
"Your dog" I said standing up.
"Oh yeah.... Mom we're taking Burnie."
"One more thing before you go." His mom smiled.
"Yeah?" Matthew asked, being pulled into a hug. I saw Matthew's mom hand him something, but he put it in his pocket, and walked out with me. I noticed that my scars were pretty deep, and I shouldn't have shown them. We sat in the car, and Matthew started it. I kept looking at my cuts. I noted that once we were home I would leave two cuts.
     1. For Jill.
     2. For her baby.
I looked for other reasons to cut, but none of them were good enough. I don't know why but I felt an urge to cut more than twice. I was running out of arm space, and would soon have to use my thighs. I was ashamed of my cuts, but those few seconds of physical pain made me feel better. It took away the mental pain, and that's what felt right. Matthew saw me studying my wrists. I quickly covered them in embarrassment. He stopped the car in front of his house and went in for Burnie. I hated this life. I hated it all. Why couldn't it end? I just end?! I hate not being able to fall in love with who I wanted. I like Matt, but why couldn't I choose?! Matthew walked out with Burnie and put him in the back seat. He sat there while Matt started the car. I made a list of things to cut about, but still none were any good. I fell asleep in the car, and felt Matthew touch my shoulder. I opened my eyes.
"Jane?"
"Yeah?"
"We're home"
"Okay" I said sitting up and going inside. Burnie followed and I walked into my bedroom to find my blades.
I reached into my duffel bag and grabbed one. I heard Matthew get into his swimming trunks for the pool. I took the blade and started to cut.
          1. For Jill
         2. For Jill's baby
I heard Matthew call for me. I wiped the cuts off and got my bathing suit on and walked out.
"Hello Jane" he said winking at me.
"Hello hot stuff" I said getting in the water. He walked over to me, and picked me up. I wrapped me legs around his waist and he pressed his lips up against mine. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue and I gave him entrance. He started to kiss me harder. I was mad at my parents so I kissed back. Mrs. Espinosa called, and Matthew ignored it. He squeezed my butt, and started to kiss down my neck. He pulled off his swimming trunks, and I got off of him to take off my bottoms, and my top. I looked at him seductively and he took his phone and turned on 'Pony' by Genuine (I  lowkey know all the words to that fucking song) Matthew pulled me into a kiss again, and I wrapped my arms around him. He started to grind on me. Our lips were pressed together and our bodies weren't even an inch apart. Matthew was about to go further when...
"WHAT IS THIS?!" I heard a group of people yell.
"Gilinsky?!" Matt said with red cheeks. Mrs. Espinosa stepped in, along with our group of friends and everyone was whistling. My mom stepped in after a few minutes
"What in heavens name is going-" she saw us and got angry. My dad walked in too. I started to get red with embarrassment. Matthew lifted my chin up. "Let's give them something to stare at" he said pressing his lips against mine. I was nervous about my dad beating the fuck out of Matthew, so I kept my legs closed, just incase Matthew went that far. My dad started to yell at Nash, who yelled at Cameron, and Cameron yelled at Johnson, and pretty soon they were all just arguing about pretty much nothing. Matthew threw his swim trunks back on, and went to get my bathing suit when Madison jumped in and grabbed it, and threw it over the terrace. She laughed, but I was serious. I didn't want anyone seeing my body parts. I felt too insecure for even Matthew to look. Mrs. Espinosa grabbed Matthew's sweats and his t shirt for me to throw on. I put them on and finished drying my hair. That's the last time I'm gonna try and have sex with the doors unlocked. Matthew and I sat down on the couch. Nash kept laughing and making jokes about catching us in the pool, and some girl that was brought along named Katherine even joined in laughing. I think she was Nash's fan that paid him a lot of money to spend a day with him. After listening to everyone and why they were there, they all left leaving it to be me and Matthew. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I had over one hundred tagged photos, but that's normal. I decided to post a picture of me kissing Matthew's cheek.
I captioned it: i love you Matt👋🏻😝💗
  @ Matthewespinosa
I decided to shower after that.

*Matthew's POV*
I saw that Jane posted the picture of her kissing my cheek, and I liked it. I saw that I'd been tagged in a lot of photos, and I looked through them. There were good edits, but finally I noticed a particular picture of me and Jane. It was a picture of us in the pool, ALMOST having sex, and it looked like we were.
It was captioned: are you serious
@ Matthewespinosa ?!
I know that I don't normally comment on pages but I was furious, so I left a comment:

  Matthewespinosa: whoever took this photo better stop because we didn't do anything bad, and we were just kissing.

I went the a fan page called @ Katherine_grier and I noticed that she had the picture up.
It was captioned: saw this cute couple with Nash today! They were doing the NASHty in the pool!
Nash even liked it and commented: lol love you Kathy your an awesome fan!
I got a little mad but decided to just let it go. I'm just gonna clarify on my next YouTube video that we weren't having sex. I hated celebrity drama. It pissed me off. Jane walked in wearing my sweatpants and my adidas hoodie.
"Jane?"
"Yeah?"
I showed her the picture and she burst into laughter.
"Why is this funny?" I asked. I couldn't help but smile.
"How people spend their precious time caring about us, and being nosey, when they need to mind their own damn business, and if they can't then we'll.... I can't help them" she said laughing harder.
I didn't understand how she could let things go in through one ear and out the other, but I liked it. It was actually nice to see someone who could do that. My beautiful fiancé. My Jane. My world. My forever. And she was just perfect, no matter how many hours she spent denying it! She was my love, and how could I live without someone so strong?
I pecked her cheek and walked into the kitchen, but I heard a knock at the door, and I answered. It was the squad. They came in.
"Hey guys" I smiled
"Hey!" Madison smiled
"So did you and Jane-"
"No." She cut Gilinsky off.
"We would have if you guys called!" I said pointing to Jane's iPhone.
"Sorry. One mistake" Gilinsky said backing up in defense.
"Yeah..." I said setting down my sandwich. I saw Nash walk in and I got pissed.
"WHAT THE FUCK NASH?!" I said pulling out my phone and showing him the photo and his comment.
"SHE SAID SHE WOUKD CAPTION THAT IT WAS AN EDIT!" He complained
"Katherine sucks" Jane laughed
"Why is she laughing?" Nash asked confused.
"She thinks that it's funny how Katherine did that." I smiled.
I walked over and she laced fingers with me. She smiled at me and we looked over at Katherine who walked in.
"Why is she here?!" I asked in an angry tone.
"I made a deal to spend the day with her" he explained.
"We'll get rid of her" I frowned.
Katherine shot Jane a dirty look, and Jane looked at me and pulled me into a deep kiss. Katherine snapped a picture, and immediately posted it. Jane looked at the caption, and I did too.
The caption said: eww gross PDA between the engaged couple. I don't see how Matthew puts up with that whore.
Jane commented: easy. He loves me ;)
I commented: TRUE @ Janehastings ! We decided to go on Instagram and change her username to Janeespinosa so when she was married she wasn't called Jane Hastings. We changed it and Jane posted a picture of us again, captioning: Matt why yew so perf????
I felt the need to comment: you're so sexy just marry me now!!!
But if I did that then all the fangirls would hate on her. I was just happy that Jane was being Jane.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
A/N: the story itself was 3035 words long! I'm gonna be making longer chapters I swear! It's just 12:11am and I'm so fucking tired. I have school tomorrow, and I sit by a Fuckboi, and he makes me so fucking mad. Last year I used to jog home after soccer practice and some guy asked me if I'd have sex with him. I'm not older than 16 and I wouldn't do that unless daddy Grayson or my pimp, Matt asked me too. Not Ethan. I'm a Grayson girl ;) #matthewismypimp #graysonismydaddy #ethanisjustmyfriend ;) it was way past 12:11 when I posted this btw I just fell asleep and didn't post until I got to school because I'm a lazy person ;)