Chapter thirty-nine

A/n: I haven't posted because my data is out UGH! So now I'm just gonna do one chapter a day. I'm trying to make this story interesting. I'm just making it boring until the kids are here. Hang in there guys.

•Jane's POV•

It's been a few days since everything, and I'm still kinda bored tho, because I've had literally nothing to do in boring old California. That is.. Until Matt randomly came upstairs.
   "Hey Jane." Matt smiled
"Hey Matt?" I laughed a little.
"We're moving back to Virginia." He cheered.
"Really?!" I said, excited.
"Yeah. I got our house and everything ready. We're going back after you have the twins though because Dr. Reed says you can't travel or be in a car for too long." Matt explained.
"Okay." I sighed. I got up and walked to the shower and decided to actually dress nice today and try. I took an hour long shower and then got out and put my hair into curls, and applied makeup, and put on a jacket with some leggings and some Converse. I walked out into the kitchen and saw Matt cooking, but decided to just watch some tv for a little bit and then go for a walk. Jill hasn't talked to me since everything happened so I don't know how she's doing. I guess my life isn't so interesting anymore.

       I decided later that I'd just take a walk with Matt. I'm like so bored lol. LA is so boring, like dafuq. We walked out and Matt began to talk.
"So I was thinking-" he began
"Matt you know that thinking is bad for your bitch ass. When you think, you end up doing stupid shit if haven't noticed." I laughed. He nodded but gave a chuckle.
"Sometimes, I admit" he laughed.
"There isn't a need for admitting. You're just plain out reckless. But I love you." I smiled
"Nu-uh" he said, childishly
"Yus-huh"
Suddenly his phone rang.
"Hello?" Matt said
"Hi, this is Matthew Espinosa?" A lady with a polite voice said.
"Yeah?" He said.
"OHMYGOD HI MATT! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! HOWS JANE?!" She shrieked.
"Uh... She's fine. We've gotta go."
"Wait... Matt?" She said
"Yes?"
"Can you meet me?"
"Maybe one day...." He smiled
"Matt... I'm dying. I have cancer. My wish is to meet you, and I-"
"We'll meet" Matt assured her. She told him that she loved him and hung up.
"How sweet!" I smiled
"Yeah... I'm most likely not gonna meet her though." He sighed
"But you are. We're gonna go meet her. Call her back tomorrow morning and tell her. We're meeting her Matt." I said, firmly
"But-"
"No buts." I sighed. He wasn't as determined as me because I knew what it was like to want something and not get it. I knew exactly what it was like.
________________________________
A/N: soooo that's gonna be interesting... I'm sorry about my short and shitty chapters :/ lately I've been busy. I've had 4 track meets in the past week and I still have 3 more before I get a day off. I'm so out of breath right now. Comment some girl names for the girl that called Matt please.