Chapter fourty-eight

*Jane's POV*

    "Jane, wanna come chill with me?" Matt smirked. He grabbed a remote and turned Netflix on.
"Uh... Sure. The kids are sleeping." I informed him.
"Okay. Come sit with me." He smiled. I sat beside him and he began watching tv, while I got on my phone.

10 minutes into Netflix And Chill

"So..." Matt said scooting next to me and taking my phone.
He got on top of me and took off my shirt. He immediately started kissing me and taking off our clothes.

     I'm skipping the scene because I'm at cross country practice and I gotta make this quick.

He threw himself next to me and started talking.
"It's been a while since that happened." He laughed a little.
"I'm only nineteen years old and my sex life is already over" he joked. I left a kiss on his forehead and began talking.
"Matt I've been thinking, and I realized that I wanted to live in Virginia." I concluded.
"Okay princess. Whatever you want." He smiled. I nodded and we got dressed and went into the kids room and woke them up to play with them. Jenny and Augusts were very happy after waking up from a long nap. They were wearing cute matching clothes.
"I can't believe you only had them three months ago." He laughed.
"Tell me about it." I said, holding Jenny in my arms. I gave her a big kiss and hugged her tight. Augustus was being held by Matt, who seemed overjoyed at the moment. I heard my phone ring so I got up and answered it. It was my mother.
(M- mom J- Jane)
J- "hey mom"
M- "we miss you!" She said, crying a little on the phone. Something was definitely up
J- "mom... What's wrong?" I asked.
M- "your father and I... We'll tell you when we see you." She said. I felt as if this wasn't good.
-

A/N: spoiler alert, they go home in the next chapter 😁