Chapter twelve

*Jane's POV*
I decided to sit on the couch with the squad for a little bit. Everyone asked to stay over and if everyone would stay up all night. I agreed too, and called my mom to check up on her.
(M-Mom J-Jane)
{phone call}
M- "hello?"
J- "hey mom! Just checking up on you"
M- "oh sweet heart I'm wonderful!"
J- "that's good to hear, and by the way I'm with mine and Matthew's friends for a sleep over." 
M- "no s-"
J- "I know."
I hung up and thought for a little bit. All of this wedding stuff was stressing me out. Suddenly I heard Matthew's voice behind me.
"Stressed?" I heard him ask
"A little." I sighed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.
He started to kiss my neck.
"We can just have the squad leave...." He considered
"All's good Matt, you just go hang out with the squad. I'm gonna sit here and chill on Instagram." I said rubbing my shoulder.
"No. You're my fiancé, and I'm here for you baby girl." He said pecking my lips.
"Well, I don't-" Matthew cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.
"Matt-"
"Jane, I can't wait anymore" he sighed
"Me either" I said kissing back.
"Let me lock the door" Matthew said getting up to lock it. He came back and we resumed.
He pressed his lips against mine, and I slid my hands up the back of his shirt and lightly scratched his back. He started to kiss my neck.
I took off his shirt and started to kiss his chest. He took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. We started to kiss harder.
He took off his pants, and I did too. He smiled at me when I was completely naked (🌚)
"What?" I finally asked
He came closer and we crashed lips again.
He threw me on the bed and took off his boxers. He started to grind on my. Ring ring.
"Let's ignore it" he suggested. I did so. He kept grinding on my and biting my lip as I inched my fingers up his back.
"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" A voice shouted. I saw our group of parents.
"Mom, I told you I was having friends over!"
"Obviously to cover up that you were having sex behind our backs!" Mr. Espinosa said disappointed. We were gonna do it anyways, so why couldn't we now? I saw Jill walk in.
"Hey sis" she smiled
"Hey Jill" I waved. I wasn't even scared of being seen naked. The parents got angry and left.
"Hey Matthew and Jane, can I spend the night?" Jill asked
"Yeah." Me and Matthew said in sync.
She walked out to Jack and started to fangirl  because she loved him. Jill have Jack a kiss on the cheek. It was a coincidence.... Jack and Jill.
(Authors note: that was literally a total coincidence 😂)
I saw Matthew lock the door again.
"How did our parents unlock the door?" He asked confused
"No idea" I said rolling my eyes.
    I fell asleep instead of swimming. I felt like my period was gonna start. Matt watched Netflix
   *Jill's POV*
I stood outside with Jack Johnson, and we talked while everyone else went down to a club. I guess Jane went with them. It was just us alone.
"You're a spitting image of Jane" Jack admitted.
"Nah. Jane's well-behaved, and I lost my virginity before her" I spat.
If you don't like smut then skip this!
Johnson smiled and I leaned in for a kiss. He quickly pulled my shirt off as I took off his and we got completely naked. He threw me in the pool, and got ready to go into me. He lined himself up at my entrance. He went into me and moaned.
"Jill..." He moaned
"Johnson" I moaned back, avoiding the name Jack or that would ruin childhood memories.
"What's going on here?" A voice said concerned.
It was Matthew.
"MATTHEW!" I gasped.
"Jill can I talk to you.... Alone?" He said in an upset tone.
    I followed him into their YouTube video room.
"Jill what the fuck?!" He said in a harsh tone.
"What?"
"You just lost your baby!" He said disappointed.
"Matthew, you're just mad because Jane doesn't love you." I scoffed
"No, if she didn't love me then we wouldn't always try and have sex" I sighed
"She's just doing it because it's her job" I said walking out.
   *Matthew's POV*
I walked out and looked at Johnson and saw Jill get back on him and they continued to have sex.... In front of me.
"Johnson!" I yelled
"Yeah?" He asked
"She's fourteen! That's against the law!" I yelled
"She's what?!" He asked shocked
"Duh." I said
"She said she was nineteen!" He yelled
"No!" I said going back to Jane.
"Jane wake up." I said shaking her
"What is it hot stuff" she said laughing.
"Your sister is having sex with Johnson" I said in an angry tone.
"What?!" She said getting up.
She walked out to Jill and saw them in the pool.
"What the fuck Jill?!" Jane yelled. Her and Jack were still having sex. After I told them about her age they still had sex.
"What do you want Jane?!" She said frustrated while moaning for Jack.
Jane just jumped in the pool and grabbed Jill and took her to our room. I followed, lacing fingers with Jane's hand.
"JILL BAILEY HASTINGS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRING WITH YOU?! YOURE SLEEPING WITH MY FRIENDS?!" She yelled
"YEAH!" Jill yelled back.
"DID YOU USE PROTECTION?!" Jane  yelled
"I DONT KNOW!" Jill yelled confused.
"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!" Jane said burying her face in my chest. Jane burst into tears, and I noticed the cuts on her wrist. They were still deep and looked like they recently bled. Jill started to get furious.
"JANE I WILL FUCK WHOEVER I WANT, YOU ARENT MY GOD DAMN MOM!" Jill yelled walking out.
I kissed Jane's forehead.
"I don't understand her" Jane admitted
"Neither do I, but that isn't our fault, if she gets pregnant then your moms gonna be pissed" I sighed
"That's why I don't want kids" she frowned.
"Why?" I asked
"Because my moms gonna take over their lives and basically become their mom" she frowned.
"She might act like their mom, but you'll always be their mom when you have kids." I smiled.
"Yeah.... I just don't want to be anywhere near my family right now" she frowned.
"I understand why, but with them constantly telling you and I 'no sex' how are we suppose to just have a baby?" I asked
"I dunno." She frowned.
"I don't want to get married on your parents terms" I frowned.
"What?" She asked confused. I then took a knee.
"Jane Emily Hastings, I've tried so hard to see you as just my 'forced wife' before.... But I can't now. I want an us, without force. Will you marry me?" I asked
"OH MY GOD MATTHEW! OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!" She squealed.
"Good, because you woulda hadda marry me anyways" I said in a hip voice. She pressed her lips against mine. We had a meeting with our families tomorrow.
"Let's go to bed" I said putting the engagement ring on her finger. It said Matthew in cursive on hers, and mine said Jane in cursive. She laid down and I did too. I fell asleep after a bit.