Chapter twenty-seven

J A N E ' S POV
We had been married for two whole weeks, and we were still on our vacation. We've had sex in every spot in the house, and even on the beach, and in the water. I honestly wasn't feeling to good lately, but if I said anything id probably worry Matthew. Matt was out today to run some errands, which I was happy to have my own space. I got on Instagram and saw that Matt had posted a pic of me, while I was sleeping. I went to comment, but felt myself getting sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. What was wrong with me?

___

   "Matt" I said later that night, after we had done the nashty (😂)
"Yes?" He asked
"I think I'm gonna go explore tomorrow-"
"I'll come with!" He smiled.
"No... Thanks though." I smiled. I rolled over and fell asleep.
__

   At 2:00 pm the next day, I found myself at the pharmacy, searching for the last thing I thought I was gonna need on this vacation. Pregnancy tests. I bought five, because you can never be sure with these dumb things. I took them and payed, and the clerk eyed me.
I smiled and left with the tests. I didn't want to do this near Matt, so I'd wait until he was away.
   I returned home to find Matt on the couch in his boxers, and it looked like he had a boner. "Hey princess" he smiled.
"H-hey...." I faked a smile. Matt smiled back.
"I'm going for a swim" Matt said, going outside. Perfect chance. I nodded and ran upstairs to the guest bathroom. A place he'd never go. I drank two bottles of water and then waited to pee. Finally I had to, and I went and did the first test, then sat it on the sink, and then the second test, and then the third, fourth and fifth. Afterwards I sat them on the sink and went downstairs to wait. I turned on pretty little liars and waited at least 30 minutes, until I was calm. I walked upstairs to the guest bathroom, and looked at the tests.
______
A/N: I decided to make this short and sweet because I wanted a cliffhanger. Anyways... The story is over! Thanks for reading :)

SIKE! APRIL FOOLS!