Chapter seventeen

J A N E ' S POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon filling my nostrils. I shot up and ran to the kitchen, afraid that Matt might have burned the whole kitchen down.
"Oh my god you didn't burn anything!" I said surprised
"Yeah, do you want any?" He said pointing to the bacon.
"Well no shit" I said sarcastically.
He chuckled and handed me some bacon, which tasted so fucking awesome ohmygod I wanted to fuck him for that bacon. (Jk)
  Matt put my plate in the dishwasher and sat beside me.
"Mattttttttt I want moreeeeeee" I frowned
"Be a good girl and maybe you'll get a little something" he said mimicking me from last night.
"But I am a good girl" I laughed.
"Obviously not when I'm around" he said kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He looked at my neck that had hickeys from him, and smirked.
"Damn I'm good" he said complimenting himself.
"Yeah, yeah" I said rolling my eyes. He was actually amazing.
"Babe, what do you wanna do today?" He asked, whispering in my ear as if we were small children saying fuck into each other's ear because it was a funny word.
"I don't really know, how about we just stay home and swim?" I asked
"Well if you wanted to fuck in the pool you could have just asked" he smiled
"Noooooooooooo" I said pushing his face away from me as he tried to kiss me. I jumped up and ran towards the bedroom, with Matt chasing after me. I ran in the room and jumped towards the bed, and he caught me by the stomach right before I hit the the mattress. He threw me over his shoulder and spanked me as he walked me towards... Oh no..... The pool.
"Noooo!" I cried squealing and kicking my legs around.
"Yassssss" he said spanking me once more. I squeezed his ass, which did nothing but get mine spanked twice as hard. I dug my nails into his shirt as he tried to throw me in. I felt him struggle to get me into the water. I felt him rub my inner thighs and I squealed and let go, and he threw me in. I rose up from the water, my hair that was once in a bun was now down and soaked. Matt reached down and tried to help me out. Once he had a grip of my hand I pulled him in and jumped out running through the house. I found myself getting under the bed to hide in my soaking wet clothes.
  M A T T H E W ' S POV
Jane pulled me into the pool getting me all wet. I laughed as I saw her run towards the house. I got out and walked in the house looking for her. I saw her wet footprints and followed them, leading to our bedroom. I looked around the carpeted room and opened my walk in closet. I looked around the room and found nothing. The bed. I thought to myself. I smirked and got on my knees seeing her feet under the bed. I drug her out, and she laughed as I tickled her. She loved it when I tickled her.
"Baaaaaabe" I smiled kissing her cheek.
"Mattttttttt makeeee meeee fooooood" she whispered seductively in my ear, making us both laugh.
"I'll make you food if you do what you said you'd do last night."
"I said you'd get something if you were a good boy, and this is not being a good boy" she teased.
"Jane don't tease" I huffed.
"Fooooooood" she said going into the bathroom to change.
"Nope" I said popping the p.
"Well, if you make me food then I'll.... Get into the pool without a swimming suit." She said closing the door. I ran to the kitchen and started to cook.
J A N E ' S POV
I started to put my hair into a messy bun, throwing on Matt's sweats and his sweatshirt. I honestly didn't care right now. I don't think I ever really cared. I walked into the kitchen and saw Matt cooking. I laughed knowing why he was. He smiled at me and raised an eyebrow at the clothes I was wearing.
"Wut" I laughed
"You said you-"
"I know what I said. I said IN THE POOL" I laughed at him. I saw him set his spatula down and run towards me. I jumped on the couch, and he was about to tackle me when someone knocked. I laughed as he sighed in frustration. He answered the door to see our friends come in. I was happy to see Madison.
"Hey mads!" I smiled. She ran up to me and hugged me.
"What you doing?" She asked looking at us.
"Cooking" I said eyeing matt and gesturing for his bitch ass to finish my food. He went to the kitchen with the boys and I saw them get the alcohol out. I sighed.
"Soooooo" Madison smiled grabbing her phone. She snapped a photo of us and put it on Instagram with the caption: Lol we're loners with the boys in the kitchen 🔥
I posted a picture of me and her in Matt and Gilinsky's hats, I was wearing Matt's hat that said DØPE.
I posted it without a caption and I didn't read the comments. I saw Matthew eyeing me seductively from the kitchen. He gave me that smirk.... Ya know, the smirk that drives you wild? That one. He walked over to me and took my hand. I looked around the room as if I had done something wrong. He walked me into the bedroom and told everyone that we needed a private conversation.
     Matt closed the door and smiled at me as I sat on the bed. I looked at him as he locked the door. He smiled at me and sat down.
"Did you like your food?" He asked
"Since when do I not like food?" I asked laughing.
"Well... I've been a good boy.... And everyone's here right now so we can't get in the pool..." He said rubbing my thighs.
"Matt-" I was interrupted by him rubbing further up my thighs. I felt my breathing go faster, because I was highly nervous.
I heard a knock on the door and Nash came in, while Matt quickly pulled away.
"You guys wanna go out to Taco Bell?" He asked
"YASSSS" I jumped up and ran to the door. I saw Matt give me a disappointed look.
"C'mon bitch it's Taco Bell" I reasoned. He smiled and shook his head and followed everyone out. Our friends took Nash's car and me and Matt decided to drive alone, so we could all meet up.
  We got into the car and Matt kept the music down and talked.
"Sooooo" he smiled resting his hand on my thigh.
"What?" I asked looking out the window. I could see him eyeing me down from the corner of my eye.
"Take a picture. It'll last longer" I joked.
He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me and I was about to take his phone, when we pulled up to Taco Bell (authors note: what a coincidence that I'm eating Taco Bell right now)
   We went into the restaurant and waited as our friends ordered. They all came back with the food, and I ate but I felt Matt rubbing my thighs. He was disturbing me from my Taco Bell. I listened to our friends talk as Matthew rubbed my thighs. I felt him unzip my pants.
"So Jane, do you guys wanna come to Starbucks tomorrow" Madison asked
"I don't drink coffee" I frowned.
"Wanna come anyways?" She shrugged.
"Ye-AH" I felt my voice pitch higher as I felt Matt's hands go into my panties. I gave him a look, but he was looking out the window, pretending not to notice.
"Jane what's wrong? Are you okay?" Johnson asked.
"Uh.. Yeah!" I said looking at my food that I hadn't yet finished. I took it and started to bite into it, but felt Matt's fingers play with me (🌚)
I dropped my food and my breath hitched. I looked down and saw his hands moving back and forth. I felt my face getting red. I felt my stomach knot up.
"So Jane, when's you and Matt's wedding?" Nash asked.
"may fi-FTH" my voice got higher. I saw matt smirk from the corner of my eye.
I felt myself getting redder. I felt myself send liquids down my thigh. I looked afraid.
I looked at Matt and buried my head in his neck.
"Matt I think I just started my period" I frowned
"Babe, that's not your period" he said pulling his hand up to his mouth and sucking on his finger tips. I can't believe I just did that in Taco Bell. The best place in the world, I have disrespected. I burst out laughing. I couldn't believe I just did that. Oh my god.
   I looked around as everyone stood up and walked out. I frowned at Matthew in disappointment.
"What?" He smiled innocently.
"This is not being a good" I clicked my tongue in a disappointed manner. He smiled and whispered in my ear
"I was born sick" I felt shivers down my spine and he kissed me as we walked to the car and drive home.
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
A/N: okay so the nasty part in the restaurant I got from another story.
I'll admit that, I just thought it was kinky and it made me laugh soooo... That's the first time Jane's ever even done anything like that, so she doesn't know too much about it. Anyways it wasn't that detailed because it's a fanfic... Sadly. Anyways I might add a new person to the story sooner or later.. So if you want to be in the story for a chapter or two please comment your name! I don't think anyone would want to but, ily all and shit like that. I won't be updating until tomorrow you little smut readers :)) anyways I'm almost to 3.4k on @/espinosasbitch on Instagram! If you haven't followed my acc then feel free to!