Chapter thirty-five

A/N: I was writing this and I fucked up on it so I had to restart. Smh.

J A N E ' S POV

   The worst thing about California is the drought. Thankfully it was raining today. Me and Matt were sitting in the living room watching tv, or at least Matt was. I was on my phone.
"Matt" I said, getting my camera ready.
"Yes babe?" Matt said turning his head.
He turned and I snapped the picture, causing him to laugh. I posted the photo, not caring that my stomach was shown in the photo. I tagged Matt and put my phone down.

       "Babe" Matt said after an hour of silence.
"Yus?" I asked.
"You're not fat." He smiled.
"Mhmmm" I nodded.
"Straddle me" he said in a serious tone.
"Woah nigga. Back the fuck off" I laughed. I knew he was joking, so I decided to joke too.
"I'm gonna go get some food-"
"I WANT PIZZA AND TACO BELL!" I yelled. He laughed and nodded.
___

    M A T T ' S POV

I drove out towards the destination I was headed in. I grabbed the food that I ordered and went towards the car, only to run into sky.
"Hey matty"
"Don't call me that"
"I think we can both agree that pretty soon Jane's gonna crush you. Better stop fucking around if you want to live and not be crushed by her weight" sky winked. Ugh. What a bitch. I rolled my eyes and went back to the car. This bitch was gonna get it if she doesn't shut her fucking mouth. I decided to just head home and not stop. I still had chances of running into that hoe.

I got home and went inside to see Jane on the Xbox. She was playing video games, and she was game raging. It was so cute to see her like this. She looked over at me and smiled.
"Babe-" I was cut off by her giving me a kiss. I kissed back, but we heard a knock at the door.
Jane got up and answered. It was our squad, they all walked in and Jane smiled at me.

J A N E ' S POV

its being with him that gave 'actions speak louder than words' a real meaning to me. he tries hard, but i know its a struggle for him to express how he feels to me. but i know he tries. i can tell.
its when he huffs and rolls his eyes at my jokes that i know.

its how he holds me close to him when we're at a table with his friends. how his hand rests atop of my my thigh, while his thumb strokes my skin, sometimes bare and other times through the material of what i'm wearing. sometimes his hand will skid down my leg until he's touching my skin again, because he can't let my skirt stop him from feeling my skin under his fingertips.
its how he always needs to be touching me, like to make sure i'm still by his side. if its not a hand on my thigh, its around my waist or holding my own hand, our fingers intertwined.
he loves hugs, or hugging me i guess. he really loves that. i think he enjoys way too much the fact that i'm shorter than him. he'll kiss my forehead before resting his chin on top of my head as we wraps his arms around me. he'll hold me for God knows how long and when he pulls back, he'll be fighting really hard to hold back the huge smile that's trying to break out because he always feels better after hugging me. he'll hug me when he's frustrated because of life. when he's sad his hugs are really long. i know he won't want to talk for a while, or at all. he'll just want to hold me until he doesn't feel as bad.
its the smile he smiles back after i laugh at something he says, even if i'm making fun of him.
its the way he kisses me. his lips are almost always chapped but that doesn't stop him from making my head spin with his kisses.
its how he holds my face, thumbs stroking my cheeks when we kiss softly. his soft kisses are the best, he's always so gentle but still sensual at the same time (when needed).
its how he grips my hips when we're making out. he'll hold me tightly, his hands will make their way down my body, stopping at my ass to give it a firm, hard squeeze before doing the same to my thighs. then he'll stop being rough and it'll just be slow and tender caresses on my skin. he's not much of a tongue guy when it comes to making out, but fuck, he knows how to use it.
its how his lips will move down my neck at an agonizingly slow pace. biting, kissing, sucking at the skin, bruising it just enough for it to be noticeable, but not enough for me to have to cover it up.
its how he'll hold me when we're alone, in bed, making sure he's touching my skin. whether its by tracing my patterns up and dow my back, along my hips, down my thighs....
its how he'll burry his head in my neck after i've taken a shower. he'll breathe in and out, his warm breath tickling my neck. i'll squirm in his arms and tell him it tickles. he'll laugh and blow on my skin, holding me tighter as he does so. then he'll be kissing me neck, soft, wet kisses across my skin, still tender from the scolding hot water of my shower.
its how we don't need to talk for hours when we're together. he just needs to be holding me, touching me....
"what are you doing to me, princess?" he'll whisper as he kisses up my neck, bruising the skin right below my jaw. he'll then trail kisses along my jawline before finally reaching my lips. upon which he'll plant a thousand soft kisses before pulling back and looking into my eyes.
"hmm" he'll mumble again. "you'll be
the death of me."
its then i know how much he loves me.