Chapter four

*Jane's POV*
Matthew walked out an hour ago, and I locked the doors. There went my happiness. For a good few hours I though maybe this marriage would work. When I kissed him earlier in front of Sky.... I put meaning into that kiss. He's obviously gonna be the first guy I'd sleep with, so why can't we at least get along?! This whole thing is pissing me off. I didn't wanna make him and me have an actual fight, so I just decided to shut my mouth. My best friend Lilly called me a few minutes a few minutes later
(J- Jane L- Lilly)
L- "hey Jane!"
J- "hey Lil..."
L- "why aren't you home?"
J- "I'm home.... Kind of..."
L- "what do you mean?"
J- "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Lil, but my parents engaged me to a boy that I don't know... It's a forced marriage and now I live three hours away from you..." I said sobbing on the phone.
L- "is he cute?"
J- "kind of... But we're barely even friends. We barely like each other! I'm eighteen.... I don't wanna be married!"
L- "do you need me over?"
J- "I probably can't have you right now... Matthews gone, but I don't want him to come home, I'm getting sick and tired of being happy one minute, and in tears the next!"
L- "calm down, just try and have fun with it.... Have sex or something.... Maybe that would change your feelings."
J- "we aren't allowed, but I wouldn't anyways."
L- "hold up! Why can't you have sex???"
J- "our parents call us every five minutes saying 'NO SEX!' They make me so mad, but not for that..."
L- "so do it lowkey..."
J- "I don't wanna have sex with him..."
L- "but you will eventually..."
J- "I'll wait until I'm sure about him"
L- "I've gotta go, James needs me"
J- "tell him hello"
I hung up, and laid in the bed, putting my head on matts pillow, for some reason I didn't understand. I was so lonely. I dozed off

I woke up to a knock, and walked to the door. I opened it to find two boys holding a drunk Matt. He's eighteen.... How the hell is he drunk. Then it hit me. Cameron's old enough to by beer.
I looked at the boys.
"Jack and Jack?!" I squealed
"yeah." They smiled.
I walked Matthew to the bed, and went into the kitchen to get an ice pack.
"Why the hell was he drinking?!" I asked
"He usually does, but for some reason he got drunk tonight.... He doesn't get drunk too often" Gilinsky frowned
"Alright." I said putting a cover over Matt.
"I'm sorry" Johnson smiled sympathetically.
"It's fine..." I smiled
"Your boobs look nice" Matt smiled poking one.
"Matthew!" I scolded.
Johnson smiled, and Gilinsky laughed
"He doesn't normally do this" I arched my eyebrows.
"Yeah, but me and Jack have to go, we told cameron we'd drop Matt off" Johnson smiled
"Okay" I frowned.
Johnson hugged me and walked out, with Gilinsky following.
Matt looked up at me.
"What do you want Matthew?" I rolled my eyes
"Nothing." He said looking at me
I got in the bed, and he started to rub my thighs.
"Fuck this" I said getting up.
I grabbed the small blanket at the end of the bed, and walked out to the couch.
I fell asleep on the couch after an hour of trying to get comfortable.
I woke up the next morning, and the house was quiet. I walked to the coffee maker and started to make coffee.
I poured a cup of coffee, and went to the couch. I sat on the couch for an hour watching SpongeBob. I decided to wake Matthew up. I went to the room, and tapped his shoulder.
"Matthew"
No answer.
"Matthew"
No answer.
I decided to say this just to see if he'd wake up.
"Baby."
No response.
I kissed his lips. His eyes shot open.
"Really?" I asked
"Kissing are we?" He laughed.
"I called you baby, and you didn't wake up, but I kissed you, and your eyes shot open?"
"My head hurts...." He complained
"Maybe you drinking too much should stop" I rolled my eyes.
"How do you know I was drinking?"
"Jack and Jack brought you home."
"I'm sorry if I did anything stupid" he frowned.
"It's fine." I said looking at him.
"Jane, what do you wanna do?"
"Matthew, you don't have to stay home. Just go have fun. You and I both know you want to."
"I wanna hang with you though...."
"No you don't Matthew." I smiled.
"Yeah I do."
"Go get dressed Espinosa"
"I will Hastings"
He went to the bathroom and got dressed, and I heard a knock at the door. It was NASH GRIER?!
"HOLY FUCKTARTS!" I gasped
"are you okay?" He laughed
"Agh! I'm fangirling!"
"You okay?" He asked again, but this time seriously.
"What are you doing here?!" I looked at him in awe.
"I'm here for Matt..." He smiled
"Come in!!!" I said moving out of the way. He walked in and Matthew came out.
"Matthew.... DAFUQ?" I asked
"What?" He asked. His hair was wet from the shower.
I pointed to Nash. "Why you know tell me anything????"
"Oh Nash?" He smiled
"Matthew, you said your fiancé was pretty, but you didn't tell me she was a fucking ten!" Nash stared at me.
I blushed.
"Hey, Nash.... That's my fiancé" he scolded
I pushed Matt out of the way.
"Hello there" I joked just to make Matt mad.
"Hello" he blushed. Matt pulled me away.
"No." He scolded
"Aww Matt, stop ruining the fun!" I wined
"Jane, Nash is my friend" Nash got up and they walked into the bedroom.
So much for "hanging out" with Matt.
Matt called my name a few times but I ignored him. I scrolled through Instagram, and texted Lilly. Matt walked out a few minutes later and I quickly put head phones in, and I turned on 'Here' really quick. Matt started talking but I blasted the music. I'm guessing he didn't notice the headphones. I noticed him looking at me, as if he were waiting for an answer. I took the headphones out, and he saw them and looked frustrated.
"Sorry what was that?" I asked
"Jane I was asking you to make me a sandwich" he frowned.
"Fuck you." I said putting the headphones back in.
Nash walked out, and I ignored them. I noticed Matt was yelling. I turned the music up full blast, and ignored him. He pulled the headphones out, and grabbed my phone.
"LISTEN!"
"Did you just take my phone?" I said looking at him confused.
"Yeah I did" He said in a serious tone.
"Oh. It. Is. On. You. Ratchet. As. Hoe." I said tackling him. Nash watched with wide eyes. I started to punch Matt's stomach, and he tried to shove me off. I saw Nash quietly leave. Matthew finally got the strength to get me off of him.
"What the fuck, Jane?" He said in an angry tone.
"Give me my fucking phone!" I yelled
"Maybe when you decide to listen." He said sticking it in his boxers.
"You didn't-"
"Oh I did" he smiled.
I smacked his shoulder, and threw myself on him, his hips in-between my legs.
"Hand it over."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Matthew fucking Espinosa, I'm not fucking joking if you don't fucking hand me the fucking phone I'm gonna fucking beat the fucking shit out of you" I swore up and down.
"If you want it then you can get it yourself"
"I'm not touching your penis."
Suddenly I heard my phone go off. It was my moms ringtone.
"Matthew it's my mom! If I don't answer then she's gonna think we're doing something!"
"So get it" he smiled
"Ugh" I groaned. I needed that phone. I sat on his chest and stuck my hands down his pants. I felt around for my phone trying to avoid his body parts. This was the most awkward thing I've ever done. I found my phone, and grabbed it. I answered.
(J- Jane M- mom)
{phone call}
J- "hello?"
M- "it took a while for you to answer, what's going on? Are you and Matthew having sex?!" She questioned
J- "no!" I turned her on speaker
M- "you better not be!"
Matthew giggled at the fact that I was still sitting on his chest.
M- "what's Matthew laughing about?"
J- "uh...." I couldn't tell her that I was sitting on his chest or she'd get the wrong idea.
"JANE!!" Matthew faked a moan.
M- "Jane! You better not be doing what I think you're doing!" She yelled
I smacked Matthew.
J- "we aren't mom!" I groaned
M- "alright, you and Matthew need to come for a meeting"
J- "okay. I need to get my stuff anyways I've been wearing Matthews underwear-" I stopped myself.
M- "what was that?"
J- "uh..... I've been wearing Matthews undershirts" I lied
M- "oh, okay, be down before five" I heard her say warmly.
J- "okay"
I hung up.
"You've been wearing my underwear?" He laughed.
"It's not my fault! Your lucky I'm not on my period." I joked
"That would suck." He said giving me a wedgie.
"MATTHEW!" I gasped. I've never been given a wedgie, and it felt awkward.
"What?"
"That hurts!"
"You've never had a wedgie?"
"No!"
"Funny... You moaned really loud when I gave you one, gee I wonder what it's gonna be like when we're married" he smirked.
"We've gotta go..." I said throwing my phone at him.
He put it in his pants.
"Matthew!" I shouted
"Jane!" He mimicked
I handed him my blue underwear.
"Put them in the washer" I said going to the bathroom, and getting ready for a shower.
"Okay."
I heard him start the washer, and I started my shower. I took ten minutes today, to save hot water for Matthew. I walked out in grey sweats and an adidas hoodie. I sat on the bed and waited on him to get out. He came out a few minutes later wearing some khaki shorts that ended at the knee, and a Nike shirt.
"I'll drive" he said grabbing my keys.
"Okay" I said walking out. I had the weirdest outfit on for a girl that was going to a fancy restaurant. Matthew started the car, and I turned on the radio. Then it hit me.
"Matthew..."
"Yeah?"
"Where's my phone?...."
"Relax babe, it's in my shorts" he said patting his khakis. A rap came on in the song and he started to sing. I didn't like how he called me 'babe', in fact I didn't even want to marry Matthew. I didn't like him like that, let alone did I even like him.