Chapter thirty-one

A/N: I felt like updating. I'm possibly staying home from school tomorrow, and if I do; I'll be updating all day.

J A N E ' S POV
I watched the door, waiting on Matt to get home. I really missed him. Beep. My phone went off, and I decided to take a look at it. There in the picture was sky... And Matthew. How could he do this? How could he sleep with sky? He hated her... This couldn't be real. I laid on the bed and started to cry. That was how I fell asleep.
_
   "Wake up princess!" I heard Matt's morning voice. I shot my eyes open and smiled at his presence, then I remembered last night, and started to get furious.
"HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH SKY?!" I burst out.
"What?" He asked.
"DONT PLAY STUPID MATT! I KNOW THAT YOU TWO HAD SEX!" I started to cry.
I held up the phone and showed the photos to him.
"I was drunk!" He yelled. I sat there, as tears streamed down my face. This was the last thing I expected him to do.
"I think I should go." I frowned. This wasn't at all what I wanted, but I couldn't just forgive him. I packed my things and called my best friend Ashley, who had exchanged numbers with me. She said to call in case I ever needed anything. I needed to be taken away from him.
(A- Ashley J- Jane)
A- "hey what's up fam?"
J- "Matt... I need to get away from him" I cried.
A- "hold up my nigga! I'm comin your way" she said in a hurry. I hung up the phone and walked into the living room to find Matt on the couch, crying.
"Jane... Babe... Don't go." He cried.
"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes. I didn't want him to think he had full control over me.
"Babe-"
"Matt, I gave you everything.... I gave you my love, my heart.... And you just- UGH!" I said stomping off. I packed my things and saw Ashley out front.
"Jane... Are you coming home?" He asked
"Fuck off" I mumbled.
    I walked out to the car, and sat in the passenger seat beside Ashley.
"Well... What's up?" I asked
"Well; I've been feeling a little sick lately, but oh well." She sighed.
___
   We drove to their hotel, by their I'm meaning Ashley and Ethan. I slept on the other bed, and just decided to keep my phone shut off. I was plain out done with Matt's bullshit. He always did this. He always did something stupid and expected my forgiveness. I didn't want to forgive him this time. At least not until he showed me how sorry he was.
-

   I woke up the next morning in the hotel room alone. I walked downstairs to see Ethan kiss Ashley, smile, and leave. She turned to me with a worried expression.
"I think I'm pregnant" she frowned.
"What?!" I asked happily. She smiled lightly and I guided her out to her car. I drive her to the pharmacy, and we bought the preggo stuff. We went back to the hotel, and I gave her an hour to do her thing.
_

   M A T T ' S POV

I've been alone in this penthouse for no more than 24 hours and I'm already going insane. I miss the feeling I get when I touch Jane's body, or when I kiss her. I didn't have that right now because I screwed up. I just wanted her here. I couldn't have her until I proved how sorry I was, and I had to get to her before she moved on. I grabbed my hoodie and walked out to my Range Rover. I started to drive towards the hotel she had mentioned Ashley was staying at.
___

   I got there at noon. I had to find the hotel room and then I was all good. I knew it was either room 6 or room 7. I walked over to them, and peeked into the window to find a girl sitting on the bed. It was Jane. She was in room 6. I opened the door and walked in. She was holding her stomach, and laughing. I walked up to her and pulled her up.
"MATTHEW LET ME GO" Jane hissed.
"Let me prove how sorry I am" I begged her.
"How?" She asked.
I pulled her out to the car.
"Matt-"
"Be quiet. I'm taking you somewhere."
__

   J A N E ' S POV

I woke up to the sound of tires hitting a dirt road. I saw Matt gaze at me. Where on earth was he taking me? I followed him as he exited the car and walked towards the woods. He took me deep into the woods, and we stopped after 30 minutes of walking. We were on a hill that overlooked Virginia.
"I'm in love with you Jane Espinosa" he mumbled.
"And you brought me here to tell me that?" I said disappointed.
"Yes." He smirked.
"So you brought me all the way out here, just to lie to me?" I shrugged.
"IM IN LOVE WITH JANE EMILY ESPINOSA!" Matthew yelled over the town.
"Ok ok, stop before you make me believe you're crazy" I laughed.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I know." I shrugged.
"And you love me.... Right?" He asked.
"I love the way you make me feel" I winked. I laughed as he reached to grasp my butt. I ran and squealed through the woods. He caught me and pinned me up against a tree.
"I can make you feel better. Right here, right now" he said in a stern voice.
"So do it." I shot back. He smirked and picked me up and laid me on the ground and started kissing away at me. And so he did as he said he would.
__

   "I'm pregnant" I said to my friend Alex on the phone (A/N: you'll know more about Alex in CH. 33)
"Omg that's great! What do you think Logan is gonna say when he sees you?" She laughed.
"I've seen Logan. He's engaged. He has a daughter named hazel." I assured her that I was gonna be ok, and so was Logan.
"And what about Jack Stone?" She teased. Jack stone was the boy is liked since 7th grade. I liked him so much. What would he think when he saw me pregnant? Would he think of me as a skank? I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not? All I know is that things won't be like they used to be.
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
A/N: okay, so... Chapter 33 is the reunion if you wet wondering. In chapter 33 she will be 5 months along. Time is flying for Jane, and for Matthew. But don't worry... They're finding out the gender in the next chapter. I'm trying to fill in the cracks. I know so little about pregnancy so bear with me. I'm not gonna be 13 until next month, but I have the mind of a 17 year old. Don't worry; I love you all and I'm getting everything back to the juicy parts. This might not be the only kid they have you know ;) ok Tootles!