Chapter twenty-three

J A N E ' S POV

It was currently 12:00 pm, so me and Matt were getting ready to leave for Virginia. It wouldn't be long before we got home. Just three days and I'd be back in my living room, with my laptop.
    "Ready to go?" Matt asked as we sat in the hotel room.
"Yeah" I smiled. We had both decided not to move to California until at least a year after our marriage. I smiled at Matt and stood up and headed to the car I had brought.
"Are we racing back?" I asked
"You know we are" he said pointing to Gilinsky and Madison who were waiting to race in their cars. I got into my car and started it. Once we were all in we started to race.
______

    We had all decided to not stop driving and just get home, and I just wanted to be in the same car as Matt, because I was bored as hell. At this point I was three hours from home, and my mom hadn't called once. I kept my eyes on the road, making sure I didn't fall asleep from the black sky. It was of course 2:00 am. I stayed a little ways behind Matt, with Madison and Gilinsky behind me. We were still racing, and trying our best to get home. I decided to just call Matt.
(M- Matt J- Jane)
M- "yeah?"
J- "Matt can you pull over and let me in the car with you? I'm tired."
M- "c'mon. Just race"
J- "Matt please don't make me, I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep" I wined
M- "okay, I'm pulling over now"
I hung up and followed him as he pulled over.
"What do we do about the car?" I asked
"I'll have Cameron come pick it up" he said, letting me into the car. He started to drive and I saw his eyes close. I smacked his leg.
"What?" He asked confused
"You almost fell asleep." I said turning on the music.
"Thank you" he said, putting his hand on my thigh. I looked out the window, and pretended not to notice.
"Babe" he said softly. Oh god that turned me on so much.
"Yeah?" I asked
"7 more days until we're married" he smiled.
"Yeah, then I'm all yours" I laughed.
"Thank god. On our wedding night, I'm ripping your dress right off of you" he grinned.
I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
__________________

I woke up the next morning in mine and Matt's bedroom. It wasn't anything new, the only weird thing was that Matt wasn't there. I sat up and walked to the bathroom, to find Matt going through the medicine cabinet. He smiled at me and then went back to what he was doing. I wrapped my arms around his stomach, and he smiled.
"Oh let's go watch tv" I said excitedly.
"Whatever you want princess" he smiled
We walked into the living room and started to watch tv.
_

   We had been on the couch for hours, my head on Matt's lap, and my feet on the other end of the couch. He played with my hair, and smiled at me.
"I can't wait until our wedding" he smiled.
I smiled back and fell asleep.
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
A/N: soooo, sorry for such a short chapter I just needed to post so I whipped something up.... So I've decided that the wedding will be TWO chapters away ❤️ I have the vacation spot picked out and everything. I'll post the wedding dress in the wedding chapter, along with Matt's suit. Anyways I'm also working on a teen fiction, but I haven't posted it... I'll let you know when it's up if you're interested 😊 ily guys, and I'll post in a little bit again. I'm not feeling so good.