Chapter thirty-four

J A N E ' S POV

   Matt and I were sitting in our living room. Our parents were a little upset to see us leave on Saturday, because they wanted the twins to be born in Virginia, but they can suck an exploding cock. How bout they take a Netflix and chill pill? Mmkayy. I sat across from Matt as he was in the recliner filming a YouTube video or whatever. I decided to just go hang out with Madison and Alex, and Lexi, who was living with Johnson. They were a very cute couple.

    We all decided to go shopping at the mall. I needed bigger clothes anyways. I was tired of always wearing Matt's clothes. His sweatpants were comfy and so were his shirts, but I was getting to the point to where I'd have to soon be wearing his underwear. I was that fat.

   We walked into the mall, only to find a bunch of people taking photos of me. I heard people saying "is that THE Jane Espinosa?!" They're probably freaking out because I'm in the mall in California. I guess it was just that awkward. Maybe Matt hadn't told them yet.
"I'm gonna go sit at the bench." I sighed. I felt myself getting worn out. The girls nodded. Lexi's smile was sympathetic, along with Alex's. I walked over and sat down and let them continue their shopping.

  "So how's your weight doing?" I heard an innocent voice behind me. I turned around to see the last person I wanted to see. Sky. I sighed and she walked over and sat beside me.
"I think I understand why you're having twins" she smiled.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't blame you. Matt has a pretty big-"
"Shut up." I cut her off. remembering that they slept together.
"You could ask anyone. Matt was a pretty good fuck boy back in high school" she smirked.
"And you're a pretty good whore in high school... Wait what am I saying? You still are a good whore. Why don't you go rub your vagina against a cactus?" I sneered. I couldn't help it.
"At least I don't eat for 3" she laughed.
"Okay, what's wrong with me being pregnant?!" I burst out. I saw everyone turn their heads to me. Uh oh. I sighed and walked off. I didn't want to be an embarrassment to Matt. I'd deal with that hoe later. I was walking towards the store that I saw Lexi and the others go into when I ran into cams girlfriend, Camila. She looked extra pretty today.
"Hey!" She smiled. She must have noticed my expression of anger.
"Who's ass do I have to whip?" She said in rage.
"Yeah!" Lexi and Alex and Madison said walking over. They turned to see sky who was approaching us.
"Good afternoon whores" she smiled innocently. Alex didn't hesitate to grab her by the hair, and camila didn't hesitate to bitch slap her. I backed up, and decided to walk off. I couldn't get Matt in trouble, and they understood that. They gave me a nod to go. I mouthed 'thanks' and walked out to the car.

__

   It was Monday. And yesterday my friends beat the shit out of sky. I was so happy because of that, and Matt didn't know. I guess I was glad to hear him say just "hey princess"
When I got home.

M A T T ' S POV

"Babe, I'm going to the store! Be back in a little bit" I called up the stairs. She yelled an 'okay' back and I left to go get the stuff she had written on a list. I felt like an adult shopping like this. I wasn't even getting sex anymore, and it was kind of bothering me, but oh well. I couldn't do anything. After all.... I DID get her pregnant.

   I walked into the store and started to shop for the things she needed, and what I needed. I had over $200 worth of stuff when I got up to the register.
"Anything else?" The cashier asked?
"Yes... Do you have any magazines? My wife loves reading them." I smiled. She nodded and got the newest magazine off the shelf and handed it to me.
"Wait... You're Matt Espinosa... Right?" She asked
"Yeah." I smiled
"Oh... I hope your wife and you are ok after what went down yesterday...." She said sympathetically. I looked at her confused, but left. I got to the car and got the magazine out. There on the cover was the worst thing ever.

J A N E ' S POV

I laid on the bed and waited for Matt to get home. I needed to cook dinner. The twins kept kicking at my stomach and it was painful. I was only 5 months along, so I obviously wasn't having them any time soon. Suddenly I saw Matt burst through the door.
"What's this?!" Matt said handing me a magazine. I looked at the cover and gasped.
There on the cover said the worst things in bold print:

   Jane Espinosa, wife of Matthew Espinosa is caught in public with a female arguing, only to have her friends save her from a fight.
"I was going to tell her that Matt had cheated on her with me." Says Jane's former friend, Sky Foyer. How long has Matt been a cheat?

I looked at Matt who was crying.
"Baby, that's not true! You know it's not true!" He sobbed into my stomach.
"Matt don't cry!" I begged him.
"You know I wouldn't do that baby girl!" He cried harder.
"I believe you! Sky is making shit up!" I smiled.
"I've been so stressed lately, to tell you the truth." Matt admitted.
"What can I do?" I asked.
"Well...." He smirked.
"Oh no Matt... You know I'm way too big, and my stomach would be in the way!" I denied.
"Babe; I don't care!" He wined.
"You're gonna care when your smushed!" I reasoned.
"Just once!" He begged. There was no fighting. He wouldn't have stopped until I said yes.
"Just once?" I repeated.
"Yes. Just once" he assured me.
"Okay." I sighed.
☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄
A/N: I like how this went. I love how it went. Sky is such a whore. God I hate that bitch.