When Sparkz Fly (Captainspark...

By NaniRox

Marie Goldshire loves minecraft and finally saves enough money to go to minecon for the first time. Little do... More

chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N I MET JEROME!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (BONUS CHAPTER)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N Thank You
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Serious Update Re: Sequel

Chapter 1

16K 247 264
By NaniRox

Hey guys! My name is Nani, pronounced like NAH-NEE (like on Lilo and Stitch) Thank you so so much for reading this book!! If you haven't already, it would be awesome if you could check out my other Captainsparklez fanfictions:

-A Tiny Spark May Burst An Eternal Flame

-The New Guy

-Agent Sparklez

I DECIDED TO WRITE A FAN-FIC ABOUT CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!!!! I didn't really want to make one, but all the Captainsparklez fan fictions I read have the exact same plot so I decided to make one just to shake things up a bit. (This means no car crashes or comas lol)

Also, I feel like the relationships happen too fast. Like, a guy would never look at you for the first time and be like "OMG I LEIK LUV U SO MUCSH OMG LET GIT MARRAYED!!" (Purposely spelled things wrong there incase you were wondering) But mainly, I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but, NOBODY CARES WHAT EXACT OUTFIT AND MAKEUP YOU ARE WEARING AND HOW EXACTLY YOU CURL YOUR HAIR! (Again I apologize)

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant, so, well... Here you go guys!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear beeping and I groan. I don't want to go to work, but I know it's necessary. I need the money even though its not much.

I throw on my work clothes and walk out the door. I fumble with my keys, trying to start the car. I should have gone to bed earlier last night, but I was playing minecraft and completely lost track of time. As I'm driving I drift to the side of the road multiple times and jolt back awake at the loud buzzing.

I run into the small cafe I work at and find my time card and punch it in. I wince as I see I am five minutes late. The boss will be pissed.

"Marie!" A woman growls. Speak of the devil.

"So sorry Chloe! There was a lot of traffic on the way here!" I say apologetically. I know very well that there was not a single bit of traffic, but whatever.

"I don't care. Just get to work." She says stomping away. I can faintly hear her mumble some obscenities but I ignore it. I just take a breath and walk to my first table of the day. A middle aged woman and a young boy, maybe 6 or 7 years old. I squat down so I'm at eye level with them. I always do this, I don't like when people look up at me, and I feel as if it is rude to look down at them. People often appreciate this, so I get quite big tips, this is why my coworkers don't like me.

"Hello, my name is Marie, I will be your server today. May I get you anything to drink?" I ask as politely as I can, what with the foul mood I'm in.

"Yes I'll just have a water for now." The woman says.

"And for you young-" I stop short as I look at his shirt. "Awesome shirt bud!" I say pointing to his tee shirt. It is a picture of a creeper inside of a circle with some grass in the background. He smiles widely and I can see a sparkle in his eye.

"You like minecraft?" He asks quietly, a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"Heck yea I do!" I say putting my hand out for a fist bump. He looks down at his feet shyly and blushes. "Aw come on now! You can just leave me hanging!" I say, pretending to sound devastated. He laughs a little and very hesitantly touches his knuckles to mine. "All right! That's more like it!" I say. His mom laughs and looks at me.

"You really like minecraft? I thought it was for young boys, not grown woman!" I laugh and shake my head.

"Oh no no! I am anything but a grown woman! I am only 17! Besides, I'm a 9 year old boy at heart. My two favorite things in the world are minecraft and Legos!" I joke.

"Those are your favorite things aren't they Oliver!" The woman says. The boy nods slowly, still looking at the ground from earlier.

"You don't have to be shy, I'm a pretty cool chick!" I say to him. The woman looks at me slightly sad.

"Oliver has autism. He doesn't like looking people in the eyes." I swallow hard and gain flashbacks of when I was a kid.

When I was only five, I had such bad anxiety that people thought it was autism. I was treated for it for a while. They soon realized it wasn't autism and classified it as extreme anxiety, OCD, and ADHD all combined into one big mess. I take a lot of medication now to keep those at bay, but sometimes they creep up on me at the worst times.

"Well, Oliver, I used to know a young girl who had the same problems as you. She is grown up nice and big and has a bunch of friends! I bet that will be you!" He looks up slightly and when he catches my eyes his dart back down quickly. I smile. "I'm so sorry Oliver! I got super distracted! What would you like to drink?" He shrugs his shoulders and doesn't say anything.

"What are the options?" His mother asks nicely. I smile a wide grin.

"Well I would suggest the normal options, lemonade, coca cola products, juices, or milks." His mother is about to say something when I cut her off, "BUT, for a special young man like you, I think you deserve a special drink!" He looks up curiously. "We have creeper juice." I say with a side smile. His head pops up and his grin is from ear to ear.

"THAT!" He yells.

"Oliver say please," his mother says.

"Please." He whispers.

"Totally dude!"

"Sorry for holding you up! You are probably so busy!" I look around at the empty cafe. They are the only people in here. I laugh and say, "you're fine!" I walk to the kitchen and yell, "1 water, 1 green apple smoothe!"

They come out shortly and I mess up my hair before I run to the table panting.

"Man, that creeper put up a fight! Almost got blown to bits!" I say placing the cup in front of Oliver. He grins madly at it and starts to chug it.

"Whoa there! I don't think it's free refills Olly!" His mother says. I look around for my boss and see she's not there.

"Oh sure it is!" I say. The woman looks at me then points to it in the menu.

"It says here that there is no refills."

"Where?" I say pretending to look. She looks at me strange so I give her a wink. She smiles and thanks me. I wave her off, saying it was no big deal. I start to walk away when I feel a tug on my tee shirt.

"Can you sit with us?" Oliver asks me. My breath catches in my throat and I nod slightly. I pull up a chair and sit with them.

I bring out their food later on and we just talk the whole time. Eventually we start talking about minecraft.

"Are you going to minecon?" I ask Oliver. He beams and nods his head vigorously. "Lucky! I want to go so bad!"

"You're not going?" He asks.

"Well I'm trying to save up the money for the flight and the tickets, but it's all the way in Florida and I don't have that kind of money."

"Oh, I'm sorry." The boy says. I nod and tell him it's no big deal. We talk for a while more and I ask him about his dad.

The woman's face grows hard and the boys face grows solemn.

"My daddy died." He says. I instantly feel bad.

"Is it too much for me to ask why?" I say.

"He was in the military." The woman says quietly. My heart drops into my stomach. I reach out and touch Oliver's arm.

"I know what you are feeling. My brother also died fighting for the country." Oliver hugs me and I am caught off guard. His mother gasps.

"He- he hugged you." She says staring at him with wide eyes. "He won't let anyone touch him but me..." She whispers. Oliver lets go of me and slides toward his mother away from me. I know I am about to cry so I say I am going to get the bill. I hand it to the woman and she sees it and looks confused. "Why is the sandwich free?" She asks. I take a slip of paper from my apron.

"Because of your coupons." I say.

"I didn't use any coupons..." She says. I hold my finger to my lips and walk away. After they leave I go to take the bill. I look to the bottom and my jaw drops. There is a note at the bottom that reads;

"For your trip to minecon! Maybe we will see you there!

Tip: $1500.00"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh I write this on my iPhone so my thumbs are cramping so bad!

Ok so this may be a little slow going but it will get better. I promise :)

If you like it vote and comment, if you don't like it comment and tell me what I should fix! I love ALL feedback, good or bad!

Till next chapter!

<3

Nani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3K 23
Carietta Diamond lived a troubled life, desperate to get away from a horrible past. Out of fear, she runs off to California to stay with her older s...
3.5K 183 20
Dan and Angela are having a baby. Everything was going perfectly fine. Until they encountered a drunk driver and had an accident. Will everything go...
870 4 11
In which she meets him on a jog, and shooting her shot. OR When he's dared to talk to a girl during a vlog and gets her number.
27.8K 572 32
When Juliette goes to a convention to meet her heros, she is the happiest girl alive. But what happens if she chickens out or makes a bad influence...