The Beauty and The Jerk N.h a...

Bởi Bailey362

Niall Horan rich, cocky, careless. Kamryn Kelly poor, sweet, sorry. Do opposites really attract? cover by... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven
HEY GUYS
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
VERY IMPORTANT!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sick
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fiftey
Chapter Fifty One
The Fanfiction Awards
Chapter Fifty Two
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter Fifty Three
My chapter got deleated
Fifty Three (pt2)
Chapter Fiftey Four
Chapter Fiftey Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fiftey Seven
Chapter Fiftey Eight
Chapter Fiftey NIne
Chapter Sixtey
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty two
Chapter Sixtey Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixtey Five
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!
Sequal

Chapter Tweleve

5K 169 30
Bởi Bailey362

A/N So I wanted to double update this weekend because the book is now at 1k reads yeaaaaaaaaaah! Thank you so much! Enjoy!

Kamryn Kelly_______________

"Hey." Hannah comes home from work later that night at 12:00. "Why are you still up?"

"Just thinking." I shrug.

"About what."
She sat beside me smelling like alcohol, but what should I expect from a bartender.

"Nothing." I sigh "Everything."

"Come on tell me."

"Riley wants us to move in together."

"Are you."

"I told him no but he keeps nagging me about it. He just told me he's taking me to his parents house in Clark County."

"Damn girl you guys are moving fast!"

"That's the thing, this is too fast! I don't want to do anything he's suggesting. We've been together for 4 months." I lean my head on her shoulder.

"What do you want to do, or what are you gonna do about the situation?"

"What do you think I should do?"

"Well first of all don't move in with him. Second tell him that's he's crazy and stressing you out. If he doesn't stop I'll talk to him!"

"Okay."

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Good you need it, you smell like alcohol."
She laughs but doesn't answer she just leaves.
~

The next morning I was woken up by a kiss.

"Babe." I open my eyes to see Riley.

"What?" I pause "I mean hey babe."

"Babe it's 11:00 time to get up."

"Oh." I laugh looking at my phone.

"Wouldn't this be nice." He smiled.

"What would?"

"Me waking you up every morning being the first person you see."

Oh, come on not this again.

"Riley no."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go see your friend Niall at a game sometime. If he's your friend I want to be a friend of his."

This made me snort.

"Babe." I reached up to grab his face. "The season is over it's been over for quite a while now."

"Oh, well I want to meet him."

"Why?"

"He's famous! He's a really big athlete, it would be cool to meet him"

"Riley I don't think I can."

"Oh sure you can just text him."

"Why do you want to meet him so bad."

"I'm a guy, guys like sports, and guys would love to meet an athlete if they could."

"Is this the only reason you woke me up."

"Of course not." He rubbed his figure over my lips."I also wanted a kiss and show you how great it would be to wake up to each other."

"Ugh! Stop it!"

"Fine but can I meet him?"

"If I get you to meet him will you leave! I'm exhausted!"

"Oh."
It felt rude to say that but it seemed like every sentence he said had to mention about moving in.
"I'll text him now, bye."

He patted my knee twice and got up to leave. "I'll be making some breakfast."

Kamryn: Uhm hi, can I ask you something?

Niall Horan__________________

"Niall." I fill someone shake me.
"Hmmm." Oh yeah, Ashley."Yeah babe." I smiled rubbing her bare back.
"Don't you babe me! Who's this Kamryn girl texting you." She held up my phone.
Kamryn
"Ashley, give me that!"
"Not until you tell me who she is!"
"No one important just give me my phone."
"If she's not important why do you want to see her text so bad."
"I just need to text her back."
"Oh don't worry I've already texted her back!" She smirked.
"Ashley." I groan rubbing my face in frustration.
"She won't be talking to you again, I have you all to myself now." She leans down and open mouths kissed me. Making me fill her boobs against my bare chest.
"I'll be in the shower, fill free to join me if you want."
"No Ashley leave!"
"What?"
"Get the hell out."
"But."
"No buts!"
"Why?"
"Because who the hell are you to take my phone, answer my texts, and then tell me Kamryn's not gonna bother us, there is not an us. Last night was a good fuck. But that's all. I can decide if Kamryn stays away from me , because there is not us! Cover your naked ass and leave!" I fume getting up to put on some boxers.
"Your an ass Niall! Rott in hell!" She says before putting on her cloths and leaving.
I, not caring a bit, slide back into bed to read my texts.

Kamryn: Uhm hi can I ask you something?

Me: Why?

Kamryn: Riley uhm, kinda uh wants to uhm meet you.

Me: Why do you say uhm all the time.

Kamryn: Oh I guess it a habit but I thought you've asked me this before.

Me: Hmmm must have forgot
I don't really remember irrelevant nobody facts.

Kamryn: Well uhm I was wondering if you would like to do me a favor?

Me:Depends on what that favor is.

Kamryn: Riley wants to meet you, I was wondering if you could like sighn something.

Me: No.

Kamryn: Oh, uhm I guess that's fine. Sorry to bother you.

Me: How about you do me a favor instead. Make me happy by staying out of my life! I don't need to socialize with Nobodies like you and this Riley guy. Bye now, oh and you should be sorry for interrupting some really great sex.
Ashley's a bitch! That was one thought before I jumped in the shower almost dying from the immediate blinding illumination of the bathroom and got ready to go to Kamryn's

Kamryn Kelly_________________

"Riley I don't want to go to your parent's house! I don't want to move in with you! I'm sick of you mentioning this in every sentence you speak! It's not gonna happen! If that's not enough for you then break up with me!"
That was the first time I had yelled in half a decade! I can't believe I just did that. "Riley no I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." I reach out for him but he rejected me.

"Uhm, I need some time to think. I'll be back in a couple of days." He walked to the door and slipped on his shoes.

"No baby no, don't go." I ran after him as he opened the door. "Please don't leave." I yelped. "We're not breaking up are we." I lightly hit the elevator door after it closed as if I was knocking on it waiting for it to open again. "I'm sorry." I slid down the door crying until the elevator door opened again.

"Baby!" I stood up to hug him. "I'm so sorry please forgive me, I didn't mean it!"

"Can you get off of me." I jumped back when I heard a very very very deep voice! In front of me was a tall black man in a business suit.

"Sorry sir!"

"Good bye." It was almost like his voice was so deep it shook the walls.

"What was that all about." I hear a snort followed by a laugh.

"Nothing." I whisper to Niall.

"Lie."
I let out a breath I was un aware of holding before I turned around to go to my apartment to call Riley.

"Do you need something?" I ask when Niall joins me.

"I just wanted to tell you, I saw the texts."

"What texts?"

"The texts you sent this morning."

Uhm, I'm sure you did.

"Yes."

"That wasn't me, this girl stole my phone while I was asleep and texted you."

"Oh." I looked to the ground.

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Don't get all shy with me now! You've shown me your outgoing side. Don't be all shy just because I went away and you got a boyfriend."

"Yeah well those texts were kinda hurtful."

"I'm sure they were." We were now outside my door. "I wanted to apologize!"

"Apology accepted, now please excuse me while I try to save my relationship." With that said, I quickly opened my door before slamming it in his face.

What have I done! I quickly ran to my room and pulled my phone off its charger to text Riley.

Me: Niall, I'm so sorry...

Wait what, Niall? What am I doing? I moved the I-beam in front of Niall's name and typed Riley instead.

Me: Riley I'm so sorry please forgive me I don't what to breakup I...

I didn't know what to say. My eyes traveled to the ceiling before they found there way back to my phone, where I found my self on Niall's contact.

Me: Niall I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have slammed the door in your face. You were only trying to explain something so you didn't deserve that! Again I'm very sorry!

*send*

I knew exactly what to say.
•••••••••••••••
A/N Chapter Twelve. Thanks for 1k :)

Thanks for commenting, voting, and reading! Lots of love to you all!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

500K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
289K 9.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 46.4K 92
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
424K 15K 92
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...