Our Story

By Mk1120

I curled under the jungle gym and cried my eyes out. Suddenly a shadow hovered over me. I looked up saw a boy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Important Note!!
14
I'M BACK!!!!!!!
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT NOTE
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 10 & 11
24
Kaden's POV: CHAPTER 17 Part 1
Kaden's POV: Part 2
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
*IMPORTANT*
35
36
37
38
39
40
*Important*
Important
41
42
43
44
45- Epilogue
~Important~
Bonus Chapter? Yay or Nay?
BONUS CHAPTER UP!!!
EXTRA!!!
EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!!
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
!Winners!
Guess the Date
SNEAK PEAK CONTEST!!
I've Been Thinking...

25

225K 8.3K 1.1K
By Mk1120

🐾Sky's POV🐾

"Awe Man" Kaden cried as soon as we stopped in front of his truck

I winced at we looked at the damged the wolf did. It looked like Jaws jumped out of the ocean and bit Kaden's truck.

"My poor baby!!" he groaned

I looked at him in irritation, Way to make a girl feel special Kaden.

God Forbid if I was bitten, I hope he'll cry and mourn for me like he's doing for his truck.

I grabbed his hand and opened the drive side door "You can fix the car Kaden"

He groaned again "My poor baby!!"

🐾🐾🐾

10 minutes later we were outside Eva's room with a box of pastries and coffee. I swear if Kaden doesn't stop whining about his car, I'll Kill him. I'll gladly go to jail if it means I'll stop hearing him talk about his stupid car.

"Stop whining!!"I snapped

"You just don't understand!" He muttered

" I Understand that you can get it fix" I glared "a piece of the hoods missing, it's not like someone trash your car or stole your engine"

He grumbled but I ignored him and knocked on the door before slowing opening it and peeking my head in.

Eva turned to us and beamed "Come in"

Gabriel was sitting next to Eva on the bed, holding baby McKenna in his arms.

He was beaming as she wrapped her tiny hand around his index finger.

When he saw us, he smiled "Hey guys"

I waved and Kaden nodded his head "How's the pup?" Kaden asked

I gasped and slapped his head

He did not call baby McKenna a puppy "KADEN!!" I yelled

Kaden looked at me quizzically "What?"

I gave the proud parents a beaming smile before dragging him out of the room "You called their child a puppy"

He rolled his eyes "So?"

My mouth dropped opened "SO!" I screeched "That's not nice!"

He just chuckled and kissed my forehead before walking me back into the room.

"I'm sorry I called your daughter a pup" Kaden addressed Eva and Gabe. "Skylar says that it's not nice"

Eva giggled and Gabe grinned

"Well, that's a 1st. Kaden Matthews is actually apologizing" Gabriel said before looking back at his daughter. She was making cute gurgling noise to catch his attention.

I giggled

"She's just like her Dad" Kaden grinned "An Attention seeker"

Eva shook her head and patted the seat next to her, indicating that I should sit, while the boys bantered back and forth with each other.

"Skylar, there is something I want to ask of you" she said softly

I nodded my head "Ask away"

She smiled "Gabriel and I wanted to know if you would want to be Kenna's Godmother"

I froze and my mouth dropped opened "What..." I breathed out "Me?"

She smiled and nodded her head. I looked at Kaden and he was grinning at me. He must have known that Eva was going to ask me. I gave him the stink eye. He could have gave me a heads up.

"Of course, this Idiot would be the Godfather" Gabriel piped in while pointing to Kaden.

"Are you sure you want me?" I asked hesitantly

Eva rolled her eyes "Yes, and before you ask a million questions like Kaden, I want you to know that we have made our choice wisely. We wouldn't have asked if we didn't think you could handle it"

"Plus, this is just if something happens to us" Gabriel said "We plan to be around for a long time"

I thought about it, he was right.

I raised an eyebrow at Kaden "I assume you knew about their decision beforehand"

He smiled sheepishly "I found out during my 3 day visit"

Ah, he found out when he went to their house after our fight

I turned to Eva and nodded my head "I would love to be a godmother to such a beautiful little girl"

Eva beamed and took Kenna out of Gabriel's arms before placing her in mine. I gave Kaden a panicked look.

He rolled his eyes "You've held your nephew before"

"But this is different. This is someone else's baby"

"She's your goddaughter"

"She's yours too" I shot back before looking at the beautiful baby in my arms. She looked back at me curiously, probably wondering where her daddy went and who's this strange girl holding her.

I pushed back her goldish/brownish hair away from her face and she started giggling.

Gabriel jumped off the bed and started jumping up and down "Her 1st Giggle" he said excitedly before writiting something down.

"You did not just write it down" Kaden said incredulously, staring at Gabriel like he was an alien.

"What?" Gabriel said defensively "I'm a proud Papa, I want to document everything my baby girl does"

Kaden shook his head and muttered "Weirdo"

"Just you wait" Gabriel smirked "As soon as your wife has a child,you'll be wrapped around their finger even before they're even born"

Kaden stared at me with a weird look on his face and for some reason I blushed

An hour later, Eva's room was filled with family and flowers.

I watched as everyone chatted happily about the new arrival. Baby McKenna was sleeping in her Father's arms and Mrs. Green complained that he was hogging her granddaughter.

Garrett was reading a book while Greyson was on his phone checking his social media feed.

I nearly jumped out of my own skin when a pair of muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"You okay Baby?" He asked in concern.

I smiled at him and peeked his cheek."I'm fine, go hang out with your family" I shooed him but he wouldn't budge.

Instead he shook his head "We have to get going soon" he nuzzled my neck "We have that senior trip, remember"

With him nuzzling my neck like that, I really couldn't remember anything "That's tomorrow?"

He nodded his head and kissed my neck before releasing me. He took my hand and we said goodbye to everyone.

I kissed baby Kenna's sleeping face before hugging Eva. She squeezed me tightly.

"Don't be a stranger. We would love for you to visit anytime you wanted"

I smiled "Of course, what type of Godmother would I be if I didn't visit her goddaughter"

🐾🐾🐾

HEY GUYS!!

NEXT CHAPTER IS EXCITING!!

SOME SECRETS ARE REVEALED!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN??

COMMENT....COMMENT....COMMENT...

SNEAK PEAK:

"What's going on?" I asked Lauren.

People were chanting something over and over again, but I couldn't understand what they were chanting.

She looked at me in confusion "I don't know, but it sounds interesting"

"Hey KC" I yelled to a girl in our class, she turned around and gave me a friendly smile.

"What's up Sky?"

I pointed to where Lauren and I heard the chanting "What's going on over there?"

KC rolled her eyes "Some idiots fighting"

For some reason, I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Which Idiots?" I asked in a shaky voice

"The new kid and Kaden.." I didn't give her a chance to finish before I sprinted towards the voices.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 107K 33
"Who are you ?" His voice demanded his tiny fists clenched slightly. Stunned I began to stutter "I-I'm Payne t-he new g-girl" Scared of the boy in f...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
365K 18K 32
completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just a teddy. - "What?" He continued to smile...
1.4M 38.7K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...