Stranded(1D Fan-Fic)

By DanceLikeMagicMike

The town of Salem, Louisiana is a quaint little town. No more than forty people live in it. To most, Salem do... More

Chapter One The Invasion
Chapter Two Bad First Impressions
Chapter Three Bathroom Shockers
Chapter Four Annoyingly Lou
Chapter Five Realization
Chapter Six Why So Many Questions?
Chapter Seven Working Girl Blues
Chapter Eight GirlFight
Chapter Nine Hoedown Throw Down
Chapter Ten Crime and Punishment
Chapter Eleven Too Much Pride
Chapter Twelve Rambles Of An Idiot
Chapter Thirteen Snooping With Lou
Chapter Fourteen- Never Anger A Girl
Chapter Fifteen- Mad Mammas And Superman
Chapter Sixteen- The Reaction
Chapter Seventeen- The Reaction II
Chapter Eighteen- Crazy Desperate
Chapter twenty- Ignoring You
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE HIDING THE OBVIOUS
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three Rainy Day
Chapter Twenty-Four Cheater Cheater Fist Eater
Chapter Twenty-Five Jumbled Thoughts
Chapter Twenty-Six Kisses and Disses
Chapter Twenty-Seven Determination
Chapter Twenty-Eight Brothers
Chapter Twenty-Nine The Festival
Really short scene
Chapter Thirty- Bi-polar Emotions and Trippy Dreams
Chaptet Thirty-one Altercations
Chapter Thirty-two Andrew
Chapter Thirty-Three Fosters House
Chapter Thirty-Four [The Tables Have Turned]
Chapter Thirty-Five[Losing Hope]
Chapter Thirty-Six [The Funeral]
Chapter Thirty-Seven[Signs From God Or Is It?]
Chapter Thirty-Eight[Forgetting Her]
Chapter Thirty-Nine[Determination]
Blaze Or Fighting The Blaze

Chapter Nineteen- Too Much Drama

82.5K 1.9K 372
By DanceLikeMagicMike

Kendall's POV

I squinted till my eyes adjusted to the bright lights above my head. When my eyes came into focused , I noticed the white walls, and the thin bed sheets. How did I end up in the hospital? The last thing I remembered was Harry coming into the house, looking like he just got into a fight.

My mind went blank after that, my head was still slightly hurting. A light snoring came from my left, Louis was sitting in a chair with his head in his lap. I don't see how I didn't notice him before. I just wondered where my brother was?

I pushed myself up in a sitting position, then threw my legs over the side of the bed. I really had to use the bathroom. Quietly, I stepped off the side of the bed. Soon as my feet hit the ground my legs gave out under me. Which sent me crashing to the floor with a loud thump.

"Shit Kendall." Louis rushed to my side to help me up."Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked as he pulled me up off the cold floor.

"I didn't think I needed any help going to the bathroom." My voice came out hoarse, as pulled away from him to go to the bathroom. How long was I out for?

He placed his hands on both sides of my waist."You still should have woke me up." he mumbled. I sighed as he followed me to the bathroom.

"You're not going to follow me into the bathroom." I snapped, as I slammed the door shut. He was so not coming in here. Even if he wanted to make sure I was okay.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I hurried out when I heard Louis knocking on the door. He was waiting by the door for me, with a worried expression on his face. A familiar doctor was standing in the room, with a clip board in hand.

"Good morning Kendall." He greeted with a smile on his face, which I returned. He had been my doctor for as long as I could remember. I felt comfortable around him, and he happened to be one of the few I trusted.

"Marcus." I greeted. He visibly rolled his hazel colored eyes at me, before looking back at his clip board.

"Kendall I thought we agreed to call me Dr.Luxury when I'm working." He said as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

I smiled, as I sat down on the bed."I thought we agreed on not making me wear these hospital gowns." I countered as I pulled the covers up on my exposed legs. It was mostly because I caught Louis staring at them. He smiled at me as he caught my accusing glare.

Marcus sat down in his chair, and began the regular procedure. He checked my eyes, ears, and heartbeat. He made little notes on his clip boards as he did those things. And asked me the same simple questions, before he jotted something else down.

"So Kendall when was the last time you ate?" He asked, scooting back in his chair. He sat his clip board down on the counter, before turning back and looking at me.

When was the last time I ate something?"Is it bad that I don't remember?" I asked, with a small smile on my face.

He shook his head,"Kendall it's not healthy for you to go days without eating." he lectured me as he picked his clip board back up, and jotted my answer down."Your sugar is extremely low, which means you haven't eaten, or didn't eat enough. And apparently you haven't been getting enough fluids in your body."

"I've been really busy lately." I replied, knowing that I was going to get scolded for that. Marcus has known me since I was little, I guess you can say he's been like a father figure.

"That's not an excuse. If I have to come to your house and make sure you eat I will." He threatened, as adjusted the tie on his shirt. I knew he would make good on that. Considering the fact that he didn't live that far away from me. And him being Chaire's dad meant he could easily stop by my house when he was visiting them. Which he has done before in the past.

"Fine I'll make sure I eat." I responded, as I threw my hands in the air. It wasn't like I was purposely starving myself. I've just been going through somethings.

"I'll make sure she actually does eat." Louis spoke up, taking his attention off of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name." Marcus said, as he turned to Louis.

Louis stood up and stuck his hand out."I'm Louis, Kendall's...friend." he sounded unsure.

Marcus nodded,"I'm doctor Luxury, Chaire and Jacobs father." he said, while shaking Louis's hand."You're one of Zayn's friends too, right." he questioned as he stared down at Louis.

Louis nodded,"Yes sir." he replied looking slightly confused. It didn't take a genius, to figure out where he was going with that question.

"How long have you known Zayn?" Marcus questioned, with his poker face on. I smiled.

"For a long time." Louis replied as he looked over at me for help. I shrugged as I watched the scene unfold.

"Is he a good friend?"

"He's a good friend." Louis answered, quickly.

"Has he ever did drugs?" Marcus was interrogating Louis. Honestly it was funny.

"I-I no." Louis stuttered.

"You sure." Marcus asked with a raised brow.

"No. I mean yes." Louis fumbled over his words, and fell back into his chair.

"Marcus leave Louis alone." I had decided to end his suffering. Marcus turned back to me with a smile on his face.

"Have to protect my baby Kendall." he replied as he ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand away from my head.

At the rate he was going. He was going to scare every boy away. I could see it now. Chaire is a old lady with, cats running around her house. She already had a soft spot for cats too.

"So when will I be able to leave?" I asked as I laid back down, in the bed.

"You can actually leave in a few minutes, as soon as I come back with the paper work you need to sign." he said as he walked towards the door.

"Oh when you do happen to get something to eat, let it be something healthy." He advised, then left saying he'd be back. Leaving me alone in a room with Louis.

"That was interesting." Louis said as he walked over to me. My eyes narrowed as he began to fluff my pillows.

"Louis what are you doing?" I asked through clenched teeth, hoping he would get the hint and stop. I didn't like being treated like I was, weak. Being in the hospital just made it worse. I hate hospitals.

"Just making sure your are comfortable." He said as he threw his hands up, and backed away.

My gaze softened slightly,"Thanks I guess. Besides it's not like I'm going to be here for long anyway." I said as I stared at him.

A comfortable silence fell between us, and I played with the hospital bracelet on my arm. Louis was sitting up in the chair, with his head leant back on the wall and his eyes closed. How long had he been here with me? He looked tired, the bruises on his face was starting to fade. God I felt guilty.

"Louis I'm sorry."

He opened his eyes,"Sorry for what?" he asked, sounding confused and curious at the same time.

I shrugged,"I guess for everything really."

"Kendall-"

A loud growling sound cut him off. Louis looked at me with his eyebrow raised."Wow I thought Niall's stomach sounded like a dinosaur, when he was hungry." he joked."The guys actually went to go get something to eat for when you woke up. But let's just hope I survive that long." he scooted his chair away from me.

I smiled,"You know what Louis I just might eat you, if they don't come back in time." I warned, with a playful smirk. He chuckled and shook his head.

A knock came from behind the door, and our attention turned to it. I was hoping it was Marcus with my paperwork. Instead, I got Harry who looked a lot better than the last time I saw him. His clothes weren't ripped, and he had on both shoes.

"The demons awake." He teased, as he came into the room, closing the door behind him. I glared at him as he sat on the end of the bed, with his hands behind his back. He better have food, or else. As if he knew what I was thinking he pulled two stuffed animals from behind his back."Don't attack I bring gifts."

He sat the two Teddy bears on the top of my stomach. Both bears resembled both of my pets. One was a husky that was white, black with blue eyes. And the other was an all black horse."Thanks Harry." I said, as I took both of the teddy bears in my arms.

"No problem." he said as his lips curved up into a mischievous smile."I won't give you a mirror though, in fear that you might break it." He laughed, as he jumped off the bed, when I attempted to kick him.

"Mark my words Harry, you're going to regret those words." I promised.

He shook his head,"Women they get hungry and turn into barbaric animals." he said, ducking as a bed pan flew at his head."Ew do you know what that is used for."

"Yeah it's for people to put their waste in, that's exactly why I threw it at you." I responded, smirking.

He brought his hand to his heart."Kendall that hurt." he feigned hurt."Just for that I'm going to make sure their is a longer hold on your food." he said as he ran out of the room, before I could respond.

"I really dislike your friend Louis." I said, turning to look at Louis. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his eyes were slightly narrowed. Was he angry?

"You sure about that?" Louis asked, in an accusing tone and a raised brow.

My eyes narrowed,"What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned back, as we stared into each others eyes.

He broke eye contact with me and stood up."I'm going to go to the bathroom." He paused as he turned to me before he left."Have fun with your teddy bears." he mocked before he left.

The room got unbearably quite after he left. Sighing I sat up in the bed, and looked for the remote to the Tv. We hardly ever got anything out here anyway. That was the reason why I never watched tv, and because I never had the time.

When I couldn't find anything interesting, I just sat the remote down and shut my eyes. God I just wanted to leave this place and go home. The sound of the tv filled the room as I rested my eyes. It was going to be a long drive back, four hours to be exact.

"So Susan what do you think about the sudden disappearance of the famous boy band." the unfamiliar voice of the news anchor, annoyed me. Was this the only thing they had to talk about?

"Well Mark I think it's a hoax, just a stunt to reel in more fans." Susan sounded annoyed and angered. I would be to if I had only that to talk about.

"The boys management won't speak about the boys current, missing in action stunt." Mark replied, he sounded concerned.

"Well in my opinion the boys of o-"

I turned off the tv, what they were talking about annoyed me. When was Louis coming back? Why did I even care? That stupid kiss kept coming back to mind. Why I don't know, it wasn't like it meant anything. Their I go lying to myself again.

The feeling in my stomach intensified when I saw him. And when he smiled at me I couldn't help but to return it. What was he doing to me?

The door to my room burst open. Louis ran in first, leaving Harry to slam the door shut behind them. They both looked like they were breathing hard, and shared the same frightened look in their eyes. Honestly, it but me on edge, I felt as if something bad was about to happen to me.

"Kendall we have to go." Louis spoke lowly and sternly. He ran over to me and pulled me from the bed. Letting my bare feet hit the cold tile floor. Harry grabbed the bag that had my things in it, and threw it over his shoulder. What the hell was going on?

"I still have sign out." I spoke lowly, as I tried to get around him.

He stepped in my way, placing both of his hands on my shoulder to stop me."We don't have time for that we have to go." he reminded me as he pulled on my arm.

"What about my clothes?" I questioned as I yanked away from his grip. I really didn't want to walk around in a gown, that displayed my underwear. He closed his eyes, and inhaled then exhaled.

"Kendall can you just trust me?" He asked looking me directly in the eyes. Trust was something I didn't give to people easily. And here he was asking me to trust him."Please Kendall."

I nodded,"You're going to give me an explanation later." I demanded as he took my hand in his. I ignored the warmth I got from his touch, as he pulled me out of the room.

The nurses were given us curious glances as we passed them. My gown was exposing my backside, which Harry had a clear view of. I reached back and tried to close it a little, but failed. Turning a corner we stopped in front of the stairs.

"Why can't we take the elevator?" I questioned, as Louis opened the door that led down to the stairs. I was having a hard time keeping up with him. I'm pretty sure it was because of the fact that I fainted, and still needed some time to recover. That didn't seem like an option right now.

"I could carry you." Harry offered, while coming closer to me. Louis pulled me closer to him, and Harry stopped. Harry was giving Louis a look that seemed to be full of disbelief.

"She can ride on my back." Louis snapped. He pulled me on his back and put my arms around his neck. My legs wrapped around his waist, when he started walking. He better have a good explanation for all of this.

Maybe they were criminals on the run from the police. Then again that couldn't be possible, they didn't seem like the type. They didn't really talk about back home. So it was painfully obvious that they were hiding something from us. But what?

Louis was jogging down the stairs, carefully but with speed. We burst through the back entrance of the hospital, that lead to the parking lot. Loud screaming could be heard, coming from the hospital. Andrew had the truck running, and Trent held the door open for us.

I climbed over Trent and got in the middle. While Louis and Harry hopped in the back of the truck."What the hell is going on?" I questioned Andrew and he just shrugged, and pulled off.

"We were waiting on our food, and this bus full of girls came out of nowhere." He pointed back at Louis and Harry."They nearly attacked them and us." Trent said as he ran a hand through his brown hair.

I shook my head,"You did save my food, right?" I asked as my stomach growled.

Trent rolled his eyes, as he pulled up a Burger king bag. God I was starving!

"Louis said he'd explain everything later." I said, while taking a bite out of my cheese burger. My taste buds exploded, as I ate the burger. The ride was going to be long, and from the looks of it it was going to be silent.

After eating my food, I found some of Andrew's sweat pants in the back. I pulled them on and leaned over on a sleeping Trent. It didn't help that I felt a pair of eyes on me, as I cuddled up to Trent.

****

"Kendall wake up." Andrew shook me awake. Yawning, I nudged Trent's shoulder to wake him up. He groaned, while pushing my hands away from him. I rolled my eyes and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" Trent cried, rubbing the back of his head. Trent glared at me before stepping out of the truck. We were all tired but knew we couldn't go to bed. We still needed our explanation, and I was dying to hear it.

We entered the house quietly, so we wouldn't wake anyone. The living room seemed like a comfortable place, for an interrogation. I sat down on the couch, Trent and Andrew sat on the sides of me.

"So.." I began as I let the sentence hang. Someone had better start talking.

"Their really isn't much to tell." Harry responded as he looked to Louis. They better not be trying to form a lie.

"We're famous singers." Louis confessed."A boy band, named-"

"One direction." I answered for him, remembering the name on the bus. He nodded as he ran a hand over his face.

"So you're the boy band that's missing. You do know they think it's a hoax right?" I said, as they gave me curious glances. I rolled my eyes."While I was in the hospital I watched a little Tv. They were talking about you guys. Even though I didn't know that at first."

An uncomfortable silence crept between us, until Trent stood up."Since we are all confessing right now, I guess it's my turn." Trent turned to Andrew.

"Andrew I like guys too," He said,"so that means I'm bisexual." he admitted. Trent bit his bottom lip, and looked around nervously waiting for his response.

Andrew shrugged,"You do realize that I already knew that?" he questioned, as he stared at Trent.

"B-but you said you wouldn't be friends with someone like that." Trent responded, in a accusing tone.

"I lied." Andrew said as he looked at Trent, he had an amused expression on his face.

"Then why would you tell me that?" Trent asked, his voice full of anger.

"Trent it was obvious that you liked guys, and I accepted that. It was the fact that you being my friend for so long. That you thought I'd turn on you, I didn't except that." Andrew explained, frowning.

"I'm so angry with you right now!" Trent whisper yelled, and stomped out the room. Andrew stood up, his lips curved up into a big grin. He thought the whole thing was funny. When Trent on the other hand was probably pissed.

"Awe Trent don't be like that." Andrew teased as he went after Trent.

"Screw you Andrew!" Trent yelled.

I laughed and shook my head at the two idiots. They were my Idiots.

"Guys I think I'm going to turn in for the night." I said, as a yawn slipped past my lips. I stopped as I remembered something.

"Harry what happened to you before I fainted." I asked as I looked at him. His face instantly went red, and he averted my gaze.

"I don't think you need to know, they told me not to tell you." Harry said, as he stood up. He tried to side step me and walk around me to leave. Reaching my hand out I stopped him.

"Why do I get this feeling that it's really bad?" I moved in front of his him."I'm going to find out sooner or later." I reminded him.

He sighed."I was helping Liv's mom move some boxes around-" He began his story, but as I listened I became furious. My jaw was clenched, and I found myself clenching Harry's shirt."I pushed her off of me and ran, I didn't want to hurt her though." He finished.

"But I can hurt her." I growled out through clenched teeth. How dare she do that to Harry. And she wants to kick Trent out for having HIV. The crazy bastard. I turned on my heel and headed for the door.

"Kendall, you can't fight her." Louis warned."Their is something seriously wrong with her."

"I don't care." I snapped back as I pushed the door open. Louis was following behind me.

"You just got out of the hospital." He tried to reason with me, but I wouldn't see reason. The concern was clear in his voice but I ignored it. I was livid and I needed to punch something..or someone.

"Why do you care so much?" Louis grabbed me by my arm, and spun me around to face him. If I weren't so mad right now, I might have been tempted to kiss him.

"I do have feeling Louis." I replied, as I yanked away from his grip. He was starting to piss me off.

"What feelings for Harry?" He countered. Before I knew what had happened, I struck. The stinging sensation on my palm remained, as I glared at Louis. His cheek had a red hand print on it, and from the look in his eyes he was pissed.

We stared at each other not uttering a single word. There wasn't anything to be said but angry words. But we refused to say anything, because our actions spoke louder. I shook my head angrily, and bumped roughly into his shoulder. As I walked past him.

Andrew, Trent, and Harry were standing on the porch watching us. They moved out of my way as I stormed past them, and into the house. I stomped through the kitchen, past the living room and up the stairs. My face felt hot, and I wanted to cry but wouldn't allow myself to.

I slammed the door to my room open, and glared at Chaire and Zayn. Zayn jumped up startled when Chaire fell from my bed and to the floor, landing directly on top of him.

"Kendall are yo-"

"Out!" I pointed towards the open door. Before I could utter another word, Zayn was already going through the door."You too." I snapped at Chaire, she looked hurt but gathered up her things anyway.

"Kendal-" I slammed the door shut before she could finish. I was going to regret that later.

Authors note: Guys I know this is late, but I just started school Monday. I already miss the summer, and I miss updating. Lucky for you guys this happens to be a long chapter. Their might be a few errors, because this hasn't been edited.

So tell me what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 99 11
¡Currently on hold! *This story involves many events that some people may find vulgar. These events are not based on a true story. The characters and...
106K 4.7K 15
Louis is about to go on the journey of a lifetime. One he has saved for as long as he can remember. He's gonna do a road trip, driving from New York...
223K 12.1K 25
❝another spider?❞ zayn asked, laughing. harry nodded sheepishly. ❝sorry.❞ every time harry comes across a little insect in his apartment he freaks ou...
41.8K 1.4K 21
Hey there, Delilah. What's it like in New York City?