Gender Swap: A Spideypool Sto...

By Bugz1421

Wade (Deadpool) and Peter (Spider-Man) get caught one night and placed into a room with each other for a whil... More

What the fuck?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6?
Day 9
Pissed
Day 11
Day 24
Day 29
Our New Life
Paint
Nature Trail Surprise
One Month
Spidey's Back!
The Hellhouse
Is Sex Still an Option?
Jack
Panic Attacks Suck!
Jesse
Spidey got a sidekick
Welcome!
Snip Snip, Dustin
Wedding Bells
Family Fun Day
Annabelle
The Hero Always Gets Laid in the End
Our Day Without Kids
Today Was a Crazy Day
We're Going To....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Threesome with Some Hidden Knowledge
Annabelle's Orientation
First Day of Preschool
Parent Teacher Conference and Scarring the Kids
Daddy's Home, Maturing, and Sapphire
Belle's (Ex)Boyfriend
Dustin's Boyfriend
Goodbye Papa, Hello Momma
Baby Insertion and Planning Day for Tomorrow
Dustin and Nate's Anniversary
One Big Crazy Day
Formal Night
Stuck
Today's the Day.... or Not
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Happy New Years!
Test Subject
Bitch in Heat
Our Little Birds Leave the Nest
Happy Ending

Day 10

7.2K 157 195
By Bugz1421

I'm cold! Where'd our personal heater go?

I opened my eyes and Wade wasn't there.

"Must be in the bathroom." I said out loud. After a couple minutes pass and he didn't come out, I went over to the door.

"Wade, you ok in there?" I asked but received no answer.

"Wade?" I asked but didn't hear a sound. I pushed open the door and it was empty.

Where'd he go?!?

I scanned the room with my eyes but it's kinda hard to miss a 6'2", 225 pound, huge muscled, man.

"Where's Wade?" I called for the voice.

"He moved into a different room." The voice answered.

"Why?"

"He said he didn't want to be in the same room with you anymore."

"What? Why? Did I do something?"

"He didn't say, just said he wanted to switch."

"Can I speak to him?"

The TV turned on and he was on the screen.

"Wade?" I called and he looked up at the screen.

"Petey?" He looked surprised.

"Wade, why'd you leave me?"

"You didn't want me to leave? The voice said you did and that you were mad at me." Wade explained.

"The voice said the same thing to me!"

"So..... you aren't mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked.

"I donno, why would I be mad at you?" I questioned.

"Your guess's as good as mine."

"So...... can I come bac- Can I go back in with him?" Wade asked.

"Not right now." The voice spoke.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because." The voice stated then didn't return.

"Hey, baby boy, guess what I got back?" He gripped his shaft through his pants.

"You got your body back?" I looked down at mine.

Why didn't ours change?

"Mine didn't change."

"I got my old body back. When are we gonna be allowed back in the same room again?" Wade called.

"Soon enough. I thought you two would be happy to not be in the same room with each other 24/7, so I gave you a break."

"We liked being in the same room." I told the voice.

"Can I get transferred back?" Wade asked.

The voice didn't answer but the slot on the door opened and shot me with a dart.

Sleepy time.

When I woke back up, I was laying on Wade.

"Hey, my little brown eyed beauty! Was wonderin when you were gonna wake back up." I looked up and smiled.

"I missed you and your heat." I curled into him more.

"I missed you too, toots." We ate our breakfast then laid back in the same positions after we finished.

"You got your body back, right?" I stroked his pecks and ran it down his abs to the top of his pants.

"Yep." He smiled and nodded.

"Can I?" I looked down then back up at him.

"Petey, I just got my body back. Can't I keep it puke free for one day?"

"You can keep it puke free every day. I told you, I'm not gonna puke." I sat up and moved in between his legs.

"Can I, please?" I hooked my thumbs under his pants and underwear.

"You sure you want to?" He asked skeptically.

"Please, Wade?" He sighed and nodded.

"If you really don't want me to, I'll respect that and I won't. Do you really not want me to?" I asked and unhooked my thumbs.

"No, you can, I just wanted to make sure you really wanted to." Wade looked at me and took my cheek in his palm. I nuzzled into his touch, letting him caress my face with his thumb.

"Just say the words and I'll stop, ok?" I put my hand to the back of his and pressed it into my cheek more before pulling it away to kiss his knuckles.

"That's up to you more than it is to me."

I crawled up his chest and whispered in his ear.

"I'm gonna blow you so hard." He shivered then wimpered when my hand caught his balls.

I smiled and traced his neck and chest with kisses until I got to the waistband of his pants.

I untied the strings on his sweats and slid his pants off. His briefs could barely hold him, he was so big. I sat there amazed at his size, length and girth, he was just that big.

"You can still turn back now if you want, Petey. I would never pressure you into something like this." His hand found my cheek and was gently massaging it with his thumb.

"I know Wade, that's why I'm doing this." I smiled up at him and he sat up and kissed me before lowering himself back onto the bed.

"I love you, Petey." His hand never left my cheek.

"I love you too, Wade." I looked back at his underwear then slowly took them off, releasing his 9 inch.

"Just a heads up, I thought you were lying when you said you had a 9 inch dick." I told him as I grabbed his shaft.

"Nope, ol' reliable's got a pretty good size and mass on him. It's not part of the mutation either; he's been that big sense puberty." He proudly stated.

I got closer and licked his tip and looked up at him.

"I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of your tootsie pop? Let's find out, shall we? Count for me." I told him.

I circled his tip with my tongue then licked from his base up.

"One."

I did it again and sucked on one of his balls.

"T-two."

I licked the under side of his cock up to the tip.

"Three."

I took him in my mouth as much as I could and started bobbing my head. His fingers tangled themselves in his hair, not pushing or pulling just holding and playing with my hair.

"Oh god, Petey. That... fuck.... that feels so good." He continued to run his hand through my hair as I kept going. Each time I went farther and farther on his dick; getting my throat and mouth used to him while also trying to go down as far as I could to deep throat him.

When I felt I wouldn't choke too bad, I deep throated him the best I could. I started trying to lick the underside of his cock the best I could while I was on him until his head hit my uvula. My throat closed and my head told my body to panic. I pulled off, slurping all the way up, and started coughing.

"You got a very touchy gag reflex." He panted.

"You don't?" I coughed.

"When you get used to it, you."

"Whatdyou mean "get used to it"?"

"When you suck enough dick, it tends to not phase you anymore."

"Who have you blown? I thought you were straight before we got together."

"No, I play for both teams. Nate and I were together for a couple years. You think I'm big, you haven't seen him. Every time we had sex, he ripped me a new one."

"Nate?"

"Cable. Y'know, Nathan Summers."

"Cable's gay?"

"No, he goes mostly for chicks but every now and then there's a guy getting fucked by him; never the other way around."

"Oh, I didn't know he was anything but straight. That's just how he comes off to me, I guess. But so did you.... so..... I don't know." I went back down on his dick.

I blew him until he came in my mouth.

"Petey I'm gonna-"

I sped up and he filled my mouth with his seed. I circled his tip with my tongue, helping him ride his orgasm out. He panted hard as I kept sucking his sweet and delectable cum out of him. I swallowed and continued to lap around his head.

"Hey, woah! That's sensitive!" He whined while cupping my cheek and I took my mouth off with an audible 'pop'. He moaned and I smiled at him while licking my lips. I crawled up and cuddled into his side.

"Your turn." He panted.

"Nope, today's your day for lovin. You're not pleasurin me in any way except for me getting happy over seein you happy. Now, what's next on the list that you've never done, would like to do, and/or have done to someone else but they didn't do it back? Take your pick and I'll do my best to do it." I told him while scraping my nails lightly around his chest.

"Petey, baby boy, you don't gotta do this." He told me as he pulled me more into him.

"I know I don't gotta but I wanna." I looked up and met his eyes. He raised my chin to bring our lips together.

"What's first?" I smiled when we broke our lips apart.

"First? I donno, you can pick." He put his other arm under his head.

"No, it's up to you. Wade, today's your day, not mine!" I laughed at how submissive he is.

"Can I pop your cherry?" He finally asked.

That's gonna hurt! He said how bad it hurt him and his pain tolerance is A LOT higher than ours.

I guess I was lost in thought for too long and he started getting defense over his question.

"If not than that's ok too. I mean, I told you how bad it hurt me so it's probably gonna hurt you a little more; especially with my size. We can just cuddle if you want."

He's too submissive in bed and defensive when I don't answer one of his questions fast enough. Kiss him. It'll make him feel better and show him it's ok.

I leaned up and locked our lips.

"Y'know, you don't gotta get defensive every time I don't answer right away. Unless I'm too tired to answer or I'm mad for some reason, I'll answer you even if it's with a no. I was thinking. I wouldn't ignore you. The 'merc with a mouth' gets really defensive when his 19 year old boyfriend doesn't answ-"

"You're only 19? I knew you looked young but I thought you'd atleast be in your early 20's."

"Nope, just turned 19 about a month and a half ago. How old are you? I'd say late 20's maybe early 30's but I'm gonna stick with late 20's by the way you act and in complimentary of your body."

"You're off. I'm in my late 30's; 39 to be exact, I think. But I've been 39 for a while. So..... probably closer to 50-60 in the real world and not the comic book one where no one ages unless the writers feel like making someone old."

"'Comic book one'? What's that supposed to mean?"

He's not making any sense.

"Don't worry about it. Wait.... you still age regularly?"

"Well, yeah........ why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I don't."

"You have to unless you're...."

"I'm immortal, Petey. I can't die so I don't care about my age and haven't sense I found out." His tone was sad but I looked up and he had a hurt face.

"What's wrong, Wade?"

"I'm immortal Petey, that's what's wrong! I can't die..... but you still age and can." I heard the worry in his voice.

"Wade, that's a natural part of life." I hugged him.

"I know but I just...... just don't want you to leave me." He squeezed me tight.

"I know, pretty boy, but that's the eventual outcome. Not for a looooooong time though. Wade, I'm only 19, you're making me feel like I'm 90." I tried to lighten the mood by laughing and making a joke.

I pulled him to lay down and put his head on my chest. I held his head with my forearm against the back while gently rubbing it with my other hand. His head was buried in my boobs and when he spoke, it made them vibrate.

"Promise you'll never leave me."

"If I can prevent it, I won't. I love you, Wade."

"I love you too, baby boy."

"And by the way, yes, you can pop my cherry." I stroked his head.

"You still on your period?"

"Why does it matter?" I got defensive for some reason.

"Well, unless you want them to have to change the bed and sheets again then yes, Mr. Neat freak. It really doesn't matter to me but I know it'll upset you if you get the bed bloody because blood doesn't come out."

"I'm not but thank you for caring." I smiled and kissed his head.

"You want me on the top or bottom?" I asked.

"This way?" He asked as he sat between my legs.

"Was that a question?" I challenged.

I need to get him out of this submissive side.

"No?"

I raised my eyebrow.

"No, I was telling you. I'm gonna make love to you like this." He stated. I smiled.

"Good. I like assertiveness." I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him to me until our lips crushed together.

I took his hands and put them on my hips. Wade looked up at me then back down. He slowly took my pants and panties off then looked at my vagina.

"Wade." He looked up and I continued. "I don't know bout you but I like a little kissing and foreplay before I get my pussy fucked."

"What kind of foreplay?"

"Just getting each other hot and ready." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up until it was off. He kept me sitting up and sat me on his lap. We started making out and I was grinding against his zipper. His moans were suffocated by my mouth. He unhooked my bra and took it off me, looking and grabbing my boobs after while my hands ran the back of his neck and backside of his head. I kept myself planted in his lap and continued grinding as his hands groped and explored my body like they've never before. I could tell he liked this.

He should've said he liked foreplay. I think foreplay's great and almost a necessity when it comes to making love. Not sex though. Sex is sex, it's different. There's no passion in sex, just fucking someone mindlessly basically. To make love, you need to have a little foreplay. You need to get your partner feelin good. You need to show them how much you care about them. You need to take things slow in the beginning then you can speed it up. You need to get a feel for their body like you never have before, even if you've done the same thing a million times with them. Show them you care. Show them they mean a lot to you. Show them they're wanted. Show them that making love is a thousand times better than having sex with someone. Even if they tell you 24/7 how much they love you or how much they mean to you. Express that love. Express your feelings. Express the passion in your relationship. Express what real, genuine, love is. Express every emotion during your session. Make love until both of you've showed your true feelings and emotions towards each other.

Express that love.

"Wade, make love to me." I broke our heated kiss and laid down.

He nodded and kissed me again before leaving a trail of hickeys down my neck, chest, stomach, and hips. He took himself in his hand before rubbing his dick between my lips and slapping it against them.

Why is that a thing? I never understood why guys do that.

"You ready?" He asked before starting to push his massive cock in. I nodded and he tried to push his head in.

"Ah! Fuck Wade! That hurts!" I cried out. He came down and kissed me.

"Focus on my voice. Petey, I love you so much. I love your soft skin. Your eyes, oh those beautiful brown eyes, so mesmerizing, so soft and caring. I love your body, new and old. I love how your hair falls into place so flawlessly with no effort. Your every move is so gracious. You're so sexy, so perfect, so amazing in every way. I'll love you til the end of mankind. I'd walk to the edge of the Earth just to tell you how much I love you. Through thick and thin, I'll love you." His voice soothed and never raised above a husky, deep, and sexy tone.

Each time I let a tear roll out, he kissed it away. Every time I cried out, he soothed me and brought me back to focus on his voice to make me feel better. I felt bad because I didn't do any of this for him when he had the dildo getting shoved into him.

When he was able to go all the way in, he had a slow pace. Wade kept the pace slow until I told him that he could speed up a little. Wade kissed me as he sat me up and into his lap. The steady pace got faster as I started getting used to him more and more, eventually matching his thrusts. We kept going until he got me off, which made him cum too.

Wade came inside me, which we didn't think twice about at the time. We sat there in complete and ecstasy as our panting continued. I didn't move from his lap and he didn't pull out until I had my breath back.

"Sit up, baby boy." I did as was told and fell backwards, letting the bed catch me and my head to fall into the pillows.

I felt him slowly pull out and sat there looking at my vagina.

"Uh..... we might have a problem."

"What?"

"Well..... there's no fluids comin back out of you...... can you actually get pregnant?"

Fuck!

"I-I-I I don't know. I didn't think so but I did just get off my period." We thought about it then when it finally clicked, I cried.

"Wade, can I really get pregnant?" I asked through tears.

"I donno, baby boy. I guess we'll have to wait and see." He sighed as he pulled me into his chest.

"Can I?" I looked up and asked the voice, tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes but that doesn't mean you're pregnant as of right now."

"When'll we be able to know if he is or not?" Wade asked.

"2 weeks."

"2 weeks!?! And what if I am? What are we gonna do? How are we gonna be able to raise a baby with the type of work we do? I'm gone all night and he takes jobs whenever he can. Some could last an hour while others last months! Even if I could look after the baby, I couldn't financially support both of us when Wade's out on a mission. The only pay check I get is from the Daily Bugle for taking pics of Spider-Man. The pay is low and I can barely afford my one bedroom apartment, food, cable, and phone bill; thank god I don't have to pay utilities. Wade, I'm not gonna be able to raise this baby by myself on minimum wage." I looked to Wade, eyes full of tears.

"Don't worry, Petey, I wouldn't make the stupid mistake of abandoning another one of my kids again. I understand now that I need to grow up and take responsibility for my actions, something I couldn't when Carm brought me Ellie for the first time. Her and I were young and dumb when it happened; I wasn't ready to man up and become a full adult, let alone, a father yet. I'm not gonna leave you or that baby without telling you first." He had my hands in his as he spoke, rubbing his thumbs over my knuckles.

"Do you really think we can do this?" I stared into his eyes for the answer.

"Of course I do."

"How? With our working schedules, it seems nearly impossible."

"We'll figure it out."

"Wade, how much do you usually get paid for a job?"

"It differs. It can go from $1,000 to close to a million."

"So you get a good chunk of money each time?"

"Yep."

"You think you'll be able to get a couple jobs done when we get out before I go into labor?"

"I can try but I don't really control which ones I get. My employer tells me my job and I do it, sounds easy but it's a lot harder to find some of these people than you think. On average it usually takes me and Weas about a week or two to find them and the rest depends on what the employer wants done to them. A simple hit, a couple seconds, but sometimes they want me to bring them somewhere or do something with them or get certain info out of them, that can take another week or two. It honestly depends on a lot of different factors. I can't precisely judge how much time any of them'll take until I'm already on them." He explained.

"Who's "Weas"?"

"He's the the guy that looks up the info on these people. He helps lead me to them from his house. Weas is a computer hacker genius, he's also good at just about anything that depends on going undercover because he doesn't really attract attention. He also gets me new artillery and meds, lots and lots of meds."

"Meds of what kind?"

Does he get high? Shoot up? Smoke? Snort shit? Uh-uh! That's a HUGE deal breaker!

"Pain meds. I'm in constant pain and the pain meds keep me from having breakdowns so I don't flip shit on everyone I come in contact with. The Cancer fighting with my healing factor isn't the most conformable on m' body. Believe me, people tell me they could deal with being in my shoes but once you feel the pain I do, that'll change pretty quick."

"I forgot about your pain, I'm sorry you have to go through that 24/7."

"Don't worry about me, how you feelin? You feel like you're inseminated yet?" He rubbed my stomach.

"I don't know, you can't tell for a while.... or so I heard." I put my hand over his as he continued to rub my 6 pack.

"Y'know, Spidey can't go out alone every night if he's pregnant, right? It could hurt the baby to be doing that much activity plus you could get into a fight or something and accidently get shot or hurt." Wade laid down and pulled me into his chest.

Our bodies still naked from our explicit love session. I pulled the covers up to my breasts then laid my arm on him so you couldn't see my chest.

"Wade, I have my spidey-sense, it basically slows down time for me so I don't get hurt. I can see and sense where the danger is coming from. I'll be fine by myself."

"What if something happens? Who's gonna be there to help you?"

"I don't need help; I am 'The Amazing Spider-Man" after all." I used my hand to emphasize the quotations.

"Yeah, well, even Spidey gets himself into bad situations sometimes. If you go out after 3 months, I'm coming with you to ensure you and that baby's safety." He stated. "And that's not a question, I'm telling you that Deadpool and Spider-Man are sticking together every night after you hit 3 months. Is that clear? No going out by yourself when you're in that suit after dark, got me?"

Damn, when did Mr. Submissive turn into the dominant one in the relationship? Did I miss the memo or something?

"Wow! You went from submissive to dominant pretty fast when you found out I might be pregnant. What the hell happened?"

"I just wanna be there for you and our baby. I wanna be a good dad, hell, a great dad if I can. I fucked up before with my first daughter and you see what happened to her. I'm not gonna let that happen that again." He continued to rub my stomach.

"I love that you're so on board with having a baby and we just finished making it. Neither of us know if I'm actually pregnant and you're working on a game plan already. That right there shows you're ready to be a dad but the question is, am I?" I thought about it.

"Just by how you come off, I can tell you'd be a good dad. Now, you hungry?" I nodded.

"What would you like?"

"What do you want?"

"I see we switched rolls; you're sub and I'm dom now, hu?"

"Seems that way. What's for lunch?"

"Up to you, you're eatin for 2 now..... or 3.... or 4.... maybe even 5! You think we're gonna have just one or twins or triplets or quadruplets?!? Wow! How many are in there?" He picked me up and sat me on his chest before kissing my abs. I heard him start whispering and look down in time to see him put his head against my abs.

"That can't be comfortable." He looked like he was gonna break his neck.

"It isn't but it's okay." He spoke up then started whispering again. I got off and he moved so his head was back on my abs.

"You never answered my question."

"I don't know how many I'll have, if any at all."

"No, I mean, what you want for lunch." He kissed and rubbed my stomach again. "What's my babies cravin?" He looked up and smiled.

"I really want Long John Silvers. Fish, hushpuppies, breaded shrimp, fries, god that sounds soooooo good!" I hummed.

"You're not really supposed to have a lot of fish except for once a week.... or is it once a month....?"

"Wade, that's what I want."

"Ok, you sure you don't want something else?" He looked up.

"You asked what I wanted, that's what I want."

"What about their chicken? Chicken instead of fish?"

"No, I want fish. Wade, I love how protective you're being but you don't have to for a while, okay?" I spoke softly while gently caressing is face.

"Alright, Long John's is fine I guess." He sighed and the slot opened.

Wade went over and got our food and sat the boxes on the bed.

"Wade, we don't eat on the bed." I shook my head.

"I know, lets sit up here and eat."

"I don't want crumbs on the bed." I got up and walked over to my spot. I tried to sit but he took my arm and helped me down.

"Wade, please stop." I tried not to sound too mean.

He looked me in the eyes then let my arm go.

"Sorry, I just wanna help. I wanna prove I'm good." He lowered his head as he sat cross-legged beside me in his spot.

"That's not something you gotta prove to me, I know you're good." I put my arm around his neck and brought him in for a kiss.

"You're a great guy, Wade. You don't gotta prove that anymore." I left my head on his shoulder for a couple seconds before taking it back off to eat.

We ate as much as we could then got back onto the bed.

"It's still your day, what would you like to do?"

"Right now, I just wanna cuddle up with you and chill."

"Sounds good to me." I cuddled into him more.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He grabbed the remote.

"Sure, what?"

"I know for sure we're NOT watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine." He started flipping through until he found one.

"This one good? You like horror, right?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Wade put Final Destination on and every time something gorey happened or something like that, I flinched and buried my head into his chest. When the part was over, he announced that I could look again.

"Dinner time, what would you two like?" The voice asked after we had finished watching the series of Final Destination movies.

"Nothing from that movie!" I felt disgusted by the deaths but also amazed and frightened that those could all actually pass as freak accidents in everyday life.

"Steak?" Wade asked.

"How can you eat a bloody slab of meat after watching those movies? I think I'll stick with a salad tonight."

The slot on the door opened and put our food and drinks through. After dinner we cuddled up to go to sleep for the night.

"I love you, baby boy. G'night." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, Wade. G'night." I lifted my head and kissed him before laying it back down on his bare, scarred, chest.

3/3/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
346K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
128K 7.3K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...