Gender Swap: A Spideypool Sto...

By Bugz1421

Wade (Deadpool) and Peter (Spider-Man) get caught one night and placed into a room with each other for a whil... More

What the fuck?
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6?
Day 10
Pissed
Day 11
Day 24
Day 29
Our New Life
Paint
Nature Trail Surprise
One Month
Spidey's Back!
The Hellhouse
Is Sex Still an Option?
Jack
Panic Attacks Suck!
Jesse
Spidey got a sidekick
Welcome!
Snip Snip, Dustin
Wedding Bells
Family Fun Day
Annabelle
The Hero Always Gets Laid in the End
Our Day Without Kids
Today Was a Crazy Day
We're Going To....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Threesome with Some Hidden Knowledge
Annabelle's Orientation
First Day of Preschool
Parent Teacher Conference and Scarring the Kids
Daddy's Home, Maturing, and Sapphire
Belle's (Ex)Boyfriend
Dustin's Boyfriend
Goodbye Papa, Hello Momma
Baby Insertion and Planning Day for Tomorrow
Dustin and Nate's Anniversary
One Big Crazy Day
Formal Night
Stuck
Today's the Day.... or Not
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Happy New Years!
Test Subject
Bitch in Heat
Our Little Birds Leave the Nest
Happy Ending

Day 9

6.8K 169 146
By Bugz1421

I woke up in a pool of blood. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet listening to the blood drip into the bowl as I cried.

"Petey, you ok?" Wade called from the other side of the door. I didn't answer, just cried into my cupped hands. He opened the door and came in to sit beside me on the side of the tub.

"Why ya cryin baby boy, what's wrong?" He rubbed my thigh as he asked.

"Did you not see the bed, Wade!? I ruined it! It's blood stained because of me!" I yelled at him then felt bad because I yelled at him, causing me to cry even more. He sighed and kneeled in between my legs.

Wade tried to take the tampon out but it was stuck and hard to get out from my hole being too tight and small.

"Ah! Wade, that hurts!" I whined and cried.

"Come 'ere, sweetums." He picked me up and took me out of the bathroom, grabbing a couple towels on the way.

Wade laid me down and spread my legs. He started to pull the tampon out again but it hurt and got stuck again.

"God fuckin damn, Wade! That fuckin hurts!" I sobbed. He started rubbing my clit before he started pulling it out again, making the pain go away as he removed the thing holding the blood in.... well..... sorta...

"You gotta pee?" He asked and I nodded. He got off the bed and helped me up.

We both went into the bathroom and he ran a bath for us while I sat down to pee. He stripped and stood there, waiting for me to finish so he could go. I wiped myself and got in as the water continued to fill up the tub.

He reached down and yanked out his tampon then threw it away. Before he got in, I asked him to grab towels. He got up and walked to the closet to grab each of us a towel for when he got out and set them on the toilet.

"Sit up." I obeyed and he got in behind me. I laid on my side against Wade. He started massaging my body and I rolled over onto my stomach. I kissed his breasts as he continued to make me feel better. 

"You feel the same as yesterday?" I nodded and we heard the door open.

"What are they doing?" I asked as I raised my head.

"They're changing your bed and it's sheets." The voice stated.

"Oh, ok... thank you." I started slurring when Wade pushed on a pressure point while massaging me.

A couple minutes go by and the voice told us that the mattress and sheets were replaced. We continued to lay there in the bathtub against each other.

"This is so relaxing." I slurred.

"I know." He kissed the top of my head.

We eventually got out and got dressed.

"Wade, take off your shirt and lay on your stomach." I commanded and he listened.

"Why?" He asked as I took his shirt snd threw it on the kthwr side of the bed.

"You wanna massage?" I asked.

"Sure but you gotta push hard." He laid down and a gave him a long and probably well needed massage that put him to sleep.

"Enjoy your nap, Wade." I kissed his bald head and laid beside him watching TV.

Wade started moving a lot then I started rubbing his back. Wade reached out and pulled me closer to him then rested his head on my chest. He sighed a sigh of happyness and didn't move around anymore until he woke up.

"Afternoon, sleepy head." I greeted his blue eyes.

"Have a good nap?" He nodded and I started lightly scratching the top of his back.

"That was the best massage I've ever gotten, thank you, baby boy. That also feels really good." His eyes shut again and hummed.

"Well, I thought I should do something for my boyfriend sense he's always so nice, sweet, and caring towards me; it's the least I can do." I kissed his head.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He hummed.

"Wade, you don't gotta keep telling me 'thank you'. Relationships shouldn't be all about one sided pleasure." I told him.

"I'm just not used to someone being as nice to me as you are. Most of the relationships I've been in have been all one sided. I'm usually the one giving massages and stuff like that; I'm used to not getting it back. They're usually the dominant one during nookie and I'm there after to make them feel better as their brains realize that they just fucked a disgusting and disfigured man. I like cuddling, playing with their hair, giving them massages, getting them off (even if they don't do the same to me), and all that stuff even though I know I won't get the same treatment back." He explained.

"They wouldn't do any of that to you?" He shook his head.

"Wade, by getting off you mean...?"

"I've had handjobs but never a blowjob; they always puke before they get to put their mouth on my dick. The sight alone makes most yack but when they're up close and personal with the little man, no one's lasted long enough to even lick the tip. But like I said, you get used to some stuff when you look like me." I could tell it hurt him to think about it.

"Then I'm gonna make you a promise. When we get our dicks back, I'm gonna blow you so hard."

"Petey, I'd rather you not puke on me while trying to blow me; it's ok, I promise."

"I won't puke on you. You deserve a lot more than just a blowjob."

"You will, they all say they won't but they do."

"I won't. I'll make you a deal, if I get through it without puking, and I mean get through meaning that I get you to cum, you owe me an ice cream date when we get out. If I do end up puking, I'll do what ever you want for a week. Deal?" I held out my hand and he reluctantly reached out and shook it.

"Fine, but I don't know when we're getting back our old equipment." Wade looked down at his lap.

I moved to get off the bed and walked to the drawer with the toys.

"I wanna pop your new cherry." I knew Wade was already off his period. I don't know how sense we both started ours yesterday but I'm gonna guess it had something to do with his healing factor.

"What size should we try? 5? 6? 7? 8? Or did you wanna start smaller?" I looked at him, waiting for his response.

"Are you supposed to start small?" He asked.

"You don't have to but it'll hurt a lot more if you start big, I'd assume." I answered.

"Give me my size. I wanna see what it feels like to get it for the first time with my dick."

"What size are you?" I looked in the drawer at the bottoms of the labeled dildos.

"9 inch." My head whipped toward him as my mouth fell open and eyes widened.

"You're a 9!" He smiled and nodded proudly.

"Holy shit!" After I was done breaking down how fuckin huge he was before the change, I asked him a question.

"Strap on or regular dildo?" I asked.

"Strap on, of course, I want you to fuck me." He quickly answered.

I grabbed the strap on harness and put the massive dildo through the holding hole then strapped it to myself.

"How does this thing strap on?" I asked and he motioned to come over. He buckled the strap and I got on the bed with a bottle of lube in my hand.

"How you want it?" I asked as I slicked the dildo up with strawberry lube.

"However you wanna give it to me."

He's too submissive in bed.

"That's not what I asked, is it?" I looked up from the dildo and at him.

"This is fine." He answered.

"'Fine'?" I challenged.

"I want you to take me like this. Fuck me hard, daddy." He answered.

"I'm not 'daddy', don't call me that."

"What would you like me to call you?" He asked.

"Enough!" I growled and grabbed his thighs.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded.

I started pushing and he whined. I inched him on the length then let him adjust to the size.

"Tell me when." I waited and he grabbed me, throwing me on the bed so he was on top.

"Finally taking dominance for once, Mr. Submissive?" I asked and he started lifting himself up and down.

"Why didn't you say you wanted to ride me?" I asked and he kept moving.

"I didn't know if you wanted to do anything spacific."

"I asked how you wanted it, shoulda said somethin." I put my hands on his hips then moved them to grab his ass. I lifted him up and he pushed himself back down rhythmically. We went until he orgasmed, screaming my name.

He panted and slowly got off and left blood all over the toy.

"Wow, I didn't know how bad the first time hurt. Damn!" He laid on the bed and I cleaned him up with one of the towels.

"Does it really hurt that bad?" I asked.

"Coming from someone who has an extremely high pain tolerance from being in 24/7 pain due to my skin, it hurt like a bitch!" He let me wash the blood off him.

"Did the pain subside when your cherry popped?"

"No, it actually got worse. It hurts the whole time."

"Oh.... does it still hurt?" He nodded.

"You wanna experience it?" He looked at the bloody dildo I was cleaning off.

"Not really..... I do but I don't want to feel the pain."

"Wait, do you have a healing ability?" He asked.

"Sorta, why?"

"Because if we stay girls, we're gonna have ta pop our cherries again every time we have sex. Our healing factors, or atleast mine, will heal it because our body'll think it's damaged. I really don't feel like going through that pain every time you bang me." He explained.

"How long are we going to be girls?" I asked, waiting for the voice to answer.

"Couple more weeks." The voice spoke.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't like your new bodies?" The voice asked.

"No." I answered.

"I don't really mind it but there are somethings I miss... like my little man; he was always there for me." He made a jacking motion with his hand.

"I don't like this body at all." I spoke.

"Can I compromise? I want ol' reliable back but can I keep the boobs? They're fun to play with and I like holding them." He took his breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he pushed them into his chest more.

"I want my body back to the way it was." I whined.

"Sleep." The voice softly commanded.

"It's, like, 4 in the afternoon." I pulled up the guide to check the time.

"What would you like for dinner?" The voice changed the subject.

"I could go for ribs." Wade looked at me.

"Don't change the subject! I want my body back to the way it was." I complained.

"On or off the bone?" The voice ignored me.

"On. You want ribs too, Petey?" Wade asked.

"Right now, I don't give a damn about food! I miss my old body and I hate that you and the voice are completely ignoring me!" I grabbed a pillow and buried my face in it before I started crying.

"Awe baby, don't cry." He put his arms around me but I moved away.

"Don't. I hate being ignored." I cried into the pillow as I gasped for air in between words.

"I won't anymore, baby. I'm sorry I ignored you." He open his arms and I didn't move.

"Please, come here and let me make you feel better."

He took my hand and started kissing it as he removed the pillow from my grip. When the pillow was gone, he pulled me into his lap and hugged me. Wade rocked me back and forth while rubbing my back and comforting me.

"I'm sorry, sweetness. From now on, you'll get my full attention whenever you want it, ok? I love my Petey." He ran his hand up the back of my shirt and lightly graced his nails on my skin.

The slot on the door opened and set a tall stack of ribs on the ledge. He picked me up and carried me as I continued to cry. After putting our food and drinks in our spots, he sat on the floor with me in his naked lap. I eventually let go, after I was done with my breakdown, and sat beside him.

"You ok now?" He left his arm around me and kissed my head when I nodded.

"Sure?" I nodded and grabbed a rib as he got up to put his pants and panties on.

We finished our dinners and went to bed for the night; cuddled up to each other, like normal.

"Sweet dreams, my love." Wade kissed my head.

"Sweet dreams, Wade." I calmed my breathing until it was matched with his and we were both asleep.

2/29/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
555K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...