An unwanted marriage (Matthew...

Por espinosasbitch

Two people, one smart one reckless... Both being forced to marry and fall in love... Or is it forced? Mais

An unwanted marriage
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen:
Chapter nineteen:
Chapter twenty:
Chapter twenty one:
Chapter twenty-two:
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three
Chapter fourty-four
Chapter fourty-five
Chapter fourty-six
Chapter fourty-seven:
Chapter fourty-eight
Chapter fourty-nine
Chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
acknowledgments

Chapter twelve

313 6 1
Por espinosasbitch

*Jane's POV*
I decided to sit on the couch with the squad for a little bit. Everyone asked to stay over and if everyone would stay up all night. I agreed too, and called my mom to check up on her.
(M-Mom J-Jane)
{phone call}
M- "hello?"
J- "hey mom! Just checking up on you"
M- "oh sweet heart I'm wonderful!"
J- "that's good to hear, and by the way I'm with mine and Matthew's friends for a sleep over." 
M- "no s-"
J- "I know."
I hung up and thought for a little bit. All of this wedding stuff was stressing me out. Suddenly I heard Matthew's voice behind me.
"Stressed?" I heard him ask
"A little." I sighed. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.
He started to kiss my neck.
"We can just have the squad leave...." He considered
"All's good Matt, you just go hang out with the squad. I'm gonna sit here and chill on Instagram." I said rubbing my shoulder.
"No. You're my fiancé, and I'm here for you baby girl." He said pecking my lips.
"Well, I don't-" Matthew cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.
"Matt-"
"Jane, I can't wait anymore" he sighed
"Me either" I said kissing back.
"Let me lock the door" Matthew said getting up to lock it. He came back and we resumed.
He pressed his lips against mine, and I slid my hands up the back of his shirt and lightly scratched his back. He started to kiss my neck.
I took off his shirt and started to kiss his chest. He took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. We started to kiss harder.
He took off his pants, and I did too. He smiled at me when I was completely naked (🌚)
"What?" I finally asked
He came closer and we crashed lips again.
He threw me on the bed and took off his boxers. He started to grind on my. Ring ring.
"Let's ignore it" he suggested. I did so. He kept grinding on my and biting my lip as I inched my fingers up his back.
"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" A voice shouted. I saw our group of parents.
"Mom, I told you I was having friends over!"
"Obviously to cover up that you were having sex behind our backs!" Mr. Espinosa said disappointed. We were gonna do it anyways, so why couldn't we now? I saw Jill walk in.
"Hey sis" she smiled
"Hey Jill" I waved. I wasn't even scared of being seen naked. The parents got angry and left.
"Hey Matthew and Jane, can I spend the night?" Jill asked
"Yeah." Me and Matthew said in sync.
She walked out to Jack and started to fangirl  because she loved him. Jill have Jack a kiss on the cheek. It was a coincidence.... Jack and Jill.
(Authors note: that was literally a total coincidence 😂)
I saw Matthew lock the door again.
"How did our parents unlock the door?" He asked confused
"No idea" I said rolling my eyes.
    I fell asleep instead of swimming. I felt like my period was gonna start. Matt watched Netflix
   *Jill's POV*
I stood outside with Jack Johnson, and we talked while everyone else went down to a club. I guess Jane went with them. It was just us alone.
"You're a spitting image of Jane" Jack admitted.
"Nah. Jane's well-behaved, and I lost my virginity before her" I spat.
If you don't like smut then skip this!
Johnson smiled and I leaned in for a kiss. He quickly pulled my shirt off as I took off his and we got completely naked. He threw me in the pool, and got ready to go into me. He lined himself up at my entrance. He went into me and moaned.
"Jill..." He moaned
"Johnson" I moaned back, avoiding the name Jack or that would ruin childhood memories.
"What's going on here?" A voice said concerned.
It was Matthew.
"MATTHEW!" I gasped.
"Jill can I talk to you.... Alone?" He said in an upset tone.
    I followed him into their YouTube video room.
"Jill what the fuck?!" He said in a harsh tone.
"What?"
"You just lost your baby!" He said disappointed.
"Matthew, you're just mad because Jane doesn't love you." I scoffed
"No, if she didn't love me then we wouldn't always try and have sex" I sighed
"She's just doing it because it's her job" I said walking out.
   *Matthew's POV*
I walked out and looked at Johnson and saw Jill get back on him and they continued to have sex.... In front of me.
"Johnson!" I yelled
"Yeah?" He asked
"She's fourteen! That's against the law!" I yelled
"She's what?!" He asked shocked
"Duh." I said
"She said she was nineteen!" He yelled
"No!" I said going back to Jane.
"Jane wake up." I said shaking her
"What is it hot stuff" she said laughing.
"Your sister is having sex with Johnson" I said in an angry tone.
"What?!" She said getting up.
She walked out to Jill and saw them in the pool.
"What the fuck Jill?!" Jane yelled. Her and Jack were still having sex. After I told them about her age they still had sex.
"What do you want Jane?!" She said frustrated while moaning for Jack.
Jane just jumped in the pool and grabbed Jill and took her to our room. I followed, lacing fingers with Jane's hand.
"JILL BAILEY HASTINGS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRING WITH YOU?! YOURE SLEEPING WITH MY FRIENDS?!" She yelled
"YEAH!" Jill yelled back.
"DID YOU USE PROTECTION?!" Jane  yelled
"I DONT KNOW!" Jill yelled confused.
"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!" Jane said burying her face in my chest. Jane burst into tears, and I noticed the cuts on her wrist. They were still deep and looked like they recently bled. Jill started to get furious.
"JANE I WILL FUCK WHOEVER I WANT, YOU ARENT MY GOD DAMN MOM!" Jill yelled walking out.
I kissed Jane's forehead.
"I don't understand her" Jane admitted
"Neither do I, but that isn't our fault, if she gets pregnant then your moms gonna be pissed" I sighed
"That's why I don't want kids" she frowned.
"Why?" I asked
"Because my moms gonna take over their lives and basically become their mom" she frowned.
"She might act like their mom, but you'll always be their mom when you have kids." I smiled.
"Yeah.... I just don't want to be anywhere near my family right now" she frowned.
"I understand why, but with them constantly telling you and I 'no sex' how are we suppose to just have a baby?" I asked
"I dunno." She frowned.
"I don't want to get married on your parents terms" I frowned.
"What?" She asked confused. I then took a knee.
"Jane Emily Hastings, I've tried so hard to see you as just my 'forced wife' before.... But I can't now. I want an us, without force. Will you marry me?" I asked
"OH MY GOD MATTHEW! OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!" She squealed.
"Good, because you woulda hadda marry me anyways" I said in a hip voice. She pressed her lips against mine. We had a meeting with our families tomorrow.
"Let's go to bed" I said putting the engagement ring on her finger. It said Matthew in cursive on hers, and mine said Jane in cursive. She laid down and I did too. I fell asleep after a bit.

The next morning we woke up and got dressed. We had a meeting here with our families and then we'd be alone.
I saw our families pull up.
"Jane they're here" I called as I heard her filming her YouTube video.
"Anyways, I've gotta go, but I'll post again next Wednesday! Love you" I heard her say. She walked out, and answered the door for our parents. They came in holding bags of things.
"Uh..." Jane said confused.
The family sat down on the L-couch that we recently bought.
"We've all gone shopping for you-" Jane cut her mom off.
"Mom we can take care of ourselves" she sighed.
Her mom handed us the bag.
I opened the bag, and went in and pulled out... Baby clothes?..... Condoms?!..... Lube?!?! I looked at Jane's parents.
"We think that you should take this as an example of what happens when you have sex. For a punishment for when we caught you two almost having sex, you're not allowed to have sex for one year.
I looked at Jane, and she looked pissed. She got up, and just flipped her parents off and left the house.
"Where's she going?!" My mom asked confused.
"I dunno.... She's never left like this. Oh yeah... I proposed to Jane OFFICIALLY, and you guys won't be controlling what we do." I said looking at Jane's parents.
"Matthew lee-" I cut my mom off
"Mom, they treat her so bad, and just last night they let their daughter stay the night here, knowing that there were older boys, and she had sex with one!" I yelled.
"Jane's our favorite. Jane is our second life!" They yelled.
"Just stop-"
"No Matthew! She is our daughter. She might be your fiancé, but you two don't love each other! It's your job to have cute babies for us to take care of!" Mrs. Hastings shouted.
"No, if we have kids I can assure you that they will spend a lot of time with us." I yelled.
They all got up and left silently. After they left Jane came back in.
"Matthew?" She asked walking in.
"Yeah?" I said rubbing my neck in frustration.
She looked at me, with a confused look.
"Why are we letting them decide what we're gonna do? Like why are we listening to them?" She asked.
"I have no idea."
"Matthew?"
"Yeah?"
"Let's just do it." She said with an excited voice.
"But what if you get pregnant?" I asked worried.
"Then I do. It'll happen anyways." She said shrugging. Suddenly Jill walked in.
"Jane?" Jill asked walking in.
"Yeah?" Jane asked frustrated.
"I.... I think I'm pregnant." Jill said worried.
"Jill. What. The. Fuck." Jane frowned.
"Well.... There's a problem though...."
"Yeah?" Jane asked massaging my shoulders.
"I had sex with Nash too....." She frowned.
"What the hell Jill!" Jane said pissed off.
"I'm sorry!" Jill frowned
"No. Jill, if mom and dad find out that you're-"
"They won't Jane!"
"How?!"
"I'm kinda.... Leaving today." Jill confessed.
"YOURE FOURTEEN JILLIAN!!!" Jane shouted. Jill seemed stressed and left.
   "UGH!" Jane moaned in frustration storming off into our bedroom. She slammed the door shut. Jill came back in.
"Matthew?" She asked
"Yes?" I asked staring blankly at the wall.
"I-I like you.... A lot" she blushed.
"Jill. You're Jane's sister." I frowned.
"Matthew, please give me a chance" she begged.
"No. I'm engaged to your sister!" I shouted.
"So?!" I saw Jane come out. She had a long sleeve shirt on. She walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a water.
"Jane?" I asked
"Yeah?" She sighed.
"Could you please tell your sister to go?" I begged.
"Yeah. Go Jill." She said pointing to the door. Jane looked pissed. Jill stormed out, and she walked over to me.
"Matthew, I wanna move"
"We are next week..." I smiled
"No Matthew, I want to move far away, without our families finding out." She said drinking the water.
"So let's do it." I smiled
"Let's wait until after their sucky wedding." Jane sighed.
"So.... Did you wanna... Ya know?" I smirked.
"Yes." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her, and picked her up, and took her to the room where we filmed YouTube videos. I laid her on the couch and kissed down her body.
"Matthew...." She moaned.
"Jane" I let out after taking off my pants.
Authors note: You guys may hate me for this... Sorry.
We were completely naked, and she was grinding on me. Suddenly her phone went off. It was my mom. Why didn't she call me though? Jane shushed me and answered. I kissed her neck as my mom talked to her.
They talked for a long time.
I listened on Jane's parts, but couldn't hear my mom. Jane kept talking.
"How?!- So.... Are they okay?!- let me know when you know- okay...- love you too....- bye."
She hung up the phone and sat up. She wrapped the covers around her, and burst into tears.
"Jane?! What's wrong?" I asked in a serious voice.
"M-my p-parents" she sobbed.
"What about them?" I asked worried.
"T-they might be dead!" She said rolling over.
"What?!" I pulled out my phone and called my dad, instead of mom.
(M-Matthew D-dad)
D- "hello?"
M- "dad... How?" I asked
D- "they were on their way home, and we were in front of them, and they slammed through their windshield out of nowhere." He said devastated.
M- "if they die.... Do me and Jane still marry?" I asked worried.
D- "definitely, but her dad is for sure to die. Her mom still has a chance at life." He said in a straight voice.
M- "what do I tell her, dad she won't even talk to me."
D- "I dont know.... Jane is gonna have Jill after we find her."
M- "Jane's mad at Jill"
D- "you guys just need to focus on this marriage"
M- "I can't, dad Jane's losing the people that created her."
D- "okay, I've gotta go. Her moms going into surgery."
He hung up, and that left me to Jane. I walked into the bedroom.
"Jane?" I asked
"Yeah?" She said hiding something under her pillow.
"Jane.... What were you doing?!" I asked nervously.
"Uh.... Nothing!" She said sitting on her pillow.
"Move Jane." I said picking her up and setting her on the other side of the bed. I lifted up the pillow, and saw a blade. I started to get watery eyes.
"Jane-"
"Matthew please don't say anything" she said frustrated.
"Jane, you can't just-"
"I cant? That's funny because I just did" she said pulling up her sleeves and showing me her arms as blood ran down them.
"Jane...." I said pulling her into a hug.
"Matthew" she sighed.
"Jane, you have to stop." I frowned.
"I can't Matthew, it's not that easy" she said looking down. I needed to help her.
-------------------------------------------------------A/N: hey guys! Btw I made the Instagram account @ Espinosasbitch ! I did on the 16th of February, 2016! Anyways sorry for such a short chapter, but it's 3a.m. And I kinda wanna get lost in different thoughts, so I'll update tomorrow :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.2K 974 62
Ahoj... Som T/M Cehláriková. Áno asi už všetci viete o čom bude tento príbeh:).
47.6K 870 25
Fanfiction s našim obľúbeným hokejistom Jurajom Slafkovským. Soft aj spicy scénky určite sa oplatí čítať ;)
155K 9.5K 93
TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLFeO9gCJU ÚRYVOK: „Ani si len nevieš predstaviť aká som na teba pyšná," vydýchla som s...
9.4K 240 26
Simona je obyčajné sedemnásť ročné dievča z Košíc ktoré dostane od kamarátky ponuku na výlet do Pekingu. Oboch kamaratiek sa doterajších život zmení...