Cute couple stories

By leahmrtn

Disclaimer: Some are mine and some aren't Feel free to comment your requests More

The adopted brother (Rose and Mason)
Popular ex best friend (Isabel and Axel)
Jealous ex best friend (Alexis and Rayane)
The Jock (Lucy and Scott)
The Bully (Austin and Isla)
The guy best friend with a weird name (Andrea and Vanessa)
The new kid/ jockster (Michael and Colleen)
The library volonteer/bad boy (Justin and Delancy)
The Project Partner (Elisa and Mark)
Boyfriend's brother (Liana and Adam)
The Blind, (Christopher and Kate)
The Surfer (Sean and Susan)
The Best friend (Lisa and Sam)
The bullied (Niall and Elsa)
Brother's Best friend (Logan and Gabriella)
The blind date (Sabrina and Andrew)
The Shy (Chrissa and Shay)
The Secret Admirer (Mary and Julian)
Best friend's Step Brother (Leo and Avril)
The Popular Crush (Diana and Hunter)
The Fake Boyfriend (Cameron and Anika)
Popular brother's best friend (Hope and Alex)
BFF's crush's best friend (Fate and Matt)
BFF/ Bandmate (Mathew and Kara)
The Sweet Best Friend (Benjamin and Cathalina)
The Nerd (Myra and Nate)
Skater Best friend (Landon and Sasha)
The Lost Best Friend (Aiden and Jaime)
Secret Admirer (2) (Mason and Robin)
The new neighbors/Taken (Ace and Erica)
Doctor's assistant (Zach and April)
Proctective (Ryder and Aline)
Werewolf (Caleb and Elsa)
The Bullied (2) (Karol and Adele)
The Stepbrother (Jeremy and Constance)
Protective Bullied (Larah and Colby)
Best Friend's Brother (Gabriel and Juliette)
The Immature (Scott and Lucy)
Brother's Best Friend (2) (Nick and Mickaela)
The Singing partner (Caleb and Faith)
The Abused (Connor and Dana)
The Single Dad (Carson and Hallie)
BFF's Cousin (Sydney and Lucas)
Dead Brother's BFF (Kevin and Destiny)
Popular (2) (Ezra and Fanny)
The New Kid (2) (Richard and Clarisse)
The Ex Bully (Chase and Atlanta)
The New Neighbor (Sarah and Ashley)
Popular (3) (Leah and Chance)
The Class Clown (Melody and Jayden)
The Werewolf (2) (Anika and Cameron)
The School's Band Mate (Bianca and Fabien)
The Angel (Stephan and London)
Demon (Carole and Eric)
Werewolf (4) (Robin and Caiden)
The Shy Guy (Claire and Max)
The Cutter (Jayce and May)
Hey guys, any ideas for me? ⛄️❄️⛄️❄️
Seven minutes in heaven partner (Justin and Melody)
The Mute (Julian and May)
The Bully (2) (Adam and Shay-Lynn)
The Sweetie (Aaron and Diana)
The Bodyguard (James and Mira)
The Hero (Collin and Sam)
The Unexpected One (Lucas and Daniella)
The Skater (2) (Cecil and Eleanor)
The Suicidal (Arty and Kate)
The Soulmate (Daniel and Austin)
The New Guy (Tristan and Alexis)
Handicaped (Austin and Tristan)
The Charming (Chris and Eloise)
New

The badboy (Solenna and Tyler)

1.4K 14 3
By leahmrtn

'Here we go again' I thought. 'Another day with Mr. Bad Boy'. Tyler always got on my nerves. And he did it on purpose too. As if he doesn't bully enough people. I quickly grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. Time for school. Yay.
~
"Hey Winters," Tyler said smirking. He knew I hated it when he called me by my last name, yet he did it anyways.
"What do you want Tyler," I replied grinding my teeth.
"Nothing, Winters. Jeez. You on your period or something," he asked. I walked away and left him standing there. "Jerk," I muttered as I walked into class and sat down at my normal spot.
"Class. Today I will assign your chemistry project partners," Mr. Blobworthy said.
"Callie and Laura. Jean and Fredericka. Tyler and Solenna." Once I heard my name being called next to Tyler's, I stood up and shouted. "No!" I said in the heat of the moment.
"Miss. Winters is there a problem?" The teacher asked very amused. You see, I've had this past year with Mr. Blobworthy. He was only 21 years old and knew very well that Tyler and I despised each other. I knew he did it on purpose because of the incident last year even though I repeatedly told him I wasn't the one that dyed his hair green. And besides even if I did do it, the dye came off.
"N-no there isn't a problem," I replied blushing. I looked over my shoulder and saw Tyler laughing lightly at the little moment I just had. "Okay. Well now that everything is cleared up, I suggest you meet up with your partners, decide what you want your topic to be, and use your time wisely," Mr. Blobworthy's voice rang. I sighed and walked over to Tyler's desk. This really isn't my day.
"Okay so I don't want to do this as much as you so lets just finish fast and get this whole thing over with," I told him. Slightly surprised he nods and tells me to meet him after school at his house.
The bell rang and it was time for me to drive to Tyler's house. I drove slowly as I held the address in my hand. I stopped in front of this beautiful modern looking house and parked my car. I walked up to the door and knocked. The door flung open and there stood a girl about 13 years old. "Who are you," she snickered. 'Well I see the whole rude thing runs in the family' I thought as I walked in. "Oh I'm Solenna. I'm looking for Tyler we have to do a project," I replied nicely trying not to act like I was hating every minute of being in the house hold. She stayed silent and pointed towards the loft. I ran into the loft and found Tyler sitting on a couch.
"...Hey Tyler," I said awkwardly. I put your backpack down and sat down next to him. This was going to be a long day.
"Hi," he replied looking up from his computer screen. "So uh are we going to get started or what," he asked rudely. 'There we go. The old Tyler is back' I thought again. "You know what? I've had enough of you! Your always so rude and act so conceded as if your some kind of king that deserves special treatment. You have the biggest ego and have some kind of bad boy persona. I'm tired of it. I can't take this anymore oka-," he cut me off with a long and passionate kiss. "I'm sorry," he whispered. I nodded my head. Nothing could explain the feeling I had just felt. Just then a woman walked in. "See Tyler! I told you one day you would get a girlfriend that doesn't have a criminal record," she said happily. "Mom," Tyler whined. "Why would you say that?" She just laughed and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
42.4K 1.9K 32
Guys, come back for the 8th one :)
1.1K 29 32
Slice of life werewolf story because there's not enough out there (but still smutty)
31.5K 1.2K 12
This is the seventh story, cuz... why not? :)