Don't Be Scared (Human!Nightm...

JasperMoons द्वारा

A childhood ruined in one night. Being the child of a night guard, who is very dedicated to his job, you expe... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty -Five
Untitled Part 36
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Chapter Fifty - Three
Chapter Fifty - Four
Chapter Fifty - Five
Chapter Fifth - Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty -Eight
Chapter Fifty - Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty - One
Chapter Sixty - Two
Chapter Sixty - Three
Chapter Sixty - Four
Chapter Sixty - Five
Chapter Sixty - Six
Chapter Sixty - Seven
Chapter Sixty - Eight
Chapter Sixty - Nine
Chapter Seventy
A/N

Chapter Forty - Nine

1.4K 55 1
JasperMoons द्वारा

  Halloween was tomorrow,literally it was. And boy where me friends excited for it. Only because what we where going as. The Fazbear Gang thats who. And I was Bonnie, only because they made. I didn't mind it was just did dressing up as the bunny that watched me in my sleep for God knows how long! Anyways I had everything I needed for my custom.

All if my friends came over to my house to go over out Halloween plan. Even though we were 17 and 18 years old we still went trick otlr treating. And we had this entire nap planned out. Victor was the most excited out of all of us. For it was his first tike going with friends as a group costume. It was a very common thing with us. But we let him have his excitment. Just like Goldy.

Matter of fact I saw all of us like the Fazbea Gang. Like Alex was like Freddy, with pulling stuff and lying. Halo like Chica being sweet also being a like perevy. Angle was awhole lot like Foxy with losing stuff,trailing off in her mind all that. Well I told why Victor was like Goldy. And Max was like my dad being funny most times and being award too. Then it hit me that if we resembled the Faz Gang that left me a lot like Bonnie.

It really came to me it really did. I was like Bonnie in ways. Like being the serious one,cold sometimes and had an amazing talent. Also for some people I was very loving and kind too. Exscepially ones who had it hard and still manage to put a smile on afterwards.

I guess there was a reason my friends wanted me to be Bonnie. Now that I thought about I'm glad I get to be him for Halloween. I was getting excited now after that.

At the end of our little meeting my friends said thatvwe should swing by the pizzeria at the end of it all. After hours since my dad worked that night. He would let us in so we could be the only ones hanging around the animators.

My dad can down stairs, he was ease dropping on us and he told us that he would. That it would be a serect between us and him and the animators. We all nodded our heads with pleasure. Then my friends asked whatvmt dad was going as for Halloween.

" Oh I'm being the scariest thing ever! " he laughed out waving his arms like ocean waves.

" My BOSS!! " he howled out at us all scary and all.

We all laughed and that,then my dads phone rang which scared him. Only becasue it was his boss. He paniced and throw the phone at me. I was a little freaked out so I throw it back. It was a fun game and all. But soon my dad answered it and walked into the kitchen. My friends left to go home and I went upstairs to bed. I couldn't want for tomorrow!  

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.4K 718 40
Fresh out of highschool and freshly kicked out of the house, you find yourself desperately looking for a job. Finding a shady, yet well paying job as...
562 8 16
When Mal shows up at her boyfriend's new residence, she figures out that there is something wrong with the place. Especially when her boyfriend start...
463 8 10
Welcome to Fazbear's Fright! A horror attraction designed to recreate the horror experience of the infamous fazbear tragedy! we've even got a real ex...
My Nightmare Writer द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

50.9K 759 27
Complete Nightmare has a hard time trusting people due to what has happen in his life. Soon he remeets his friends from High School and yet again get...