Don't Be Scared (Human!Nightm...

By JasperMoons

A childhood ruined in one night. Being the child of a night guard, who is very dedicated to his job, you expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty -Five
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Chapter Fifty - Three
Chapter Fifty - Four
Chapter Fifty - Five
Chapter Fifth - Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty -Eight
Chapter Fifty - Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty - One
Chapter Sixty - Two
Chapter Sixty - Three
Chapter Sixty - Four
Chapter Sixty - Five
Chapter Sixty - Six
Chapter Sixty - Seven
Chapter Sixty - Eight
Chapter Sixty - Nine
Chapter Seventy
A/N

Untitled Part 36

2.7K 77 13
By JasperMoons

So after hearing that the animators we're going to be restoried it was the happiest thing ever. For they finally get to be used for their purpose. Yet at the same time it was sad because I couldn't see them every night if they did. I would have to to to the pizzeria to see them. Which also ment that I might not get to see them for other people will be around them and wanting their attention.

But turth us I would rather have them doing what they we're made for than rottening away in my basement. It was sad yet the best thing to do for them.

So I would make the most of the tune I had left with them. Ya know before they are taken away to be repaired and all. I take every singal last moment with them. Good or bad.

I was up in my room sketching something's for dads boss. He knew I was a great artist and asked me it I could sketch out the design for the animators.

The way I did was I took old pictures of them and all that. Sketched out the basic of their design then added details. I kept the classic look for them with a few modification. Still classy though. I showed them to dads boss and he loved them. He said it himself that he loved how I kept the classic design tot them. Also how I kept their original color skem too.

Dads boss took the sketchs and brought then the people who we're restoring them. They said that the design was so simple and easy they have the animators done with in a week or two. Which was much easier than excepted.

That also ment they get to stay at my house a little longer. That made me a little happy to hear. Also I would get to see them restoried too. I wonder how they would look. Hell it might take me awhile to get use to it. Since I was so use to seeing then all nightmarish and all.

I was allowed to tell Victor yet he didn't care much about. He was happy for then but he had other things on his mind. Such as Halloween. He asked me what I was going as, I told him I didn't know. Then he came up with the bright idea of me,him and my other four to dress up as Freddy and the gang.

And like always my friends we're on bored with it. And I was dragged into it. So it was settel Victor was going to be Goldy, Alex was Freddy, Halo was Chica, Angle was Foxy and Max was going to the night guard for he was the only one who could fit my dads uniform. It was all great and the idea seemed okay to me now then I relizied who I had to be. The only one left was someone to be Bonnie. And then I found out my friends did it that way to we're I had to be Bonnie.

Man if only they knew what haooeb here at night. I mean Victor knows but not about me and Bonnie. Boy was this going to be weird for me. Then the though ran through my head whatvif Bonnie saw me like that.

I turned red I the face forn just thinking about!

It was weird to think about and I didn't like it one bit. Yet deep down I was in bored with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 2.3K 75
This is a story about the ever-loved game Sister Location. I take the game and put a real life twist to it. It's filled with suspense and it constant...
11.4K 718 40
Fresh out of highschool and freshly kicked out of the house, you find yourself desperately looking for a job. Finding a shady, yet well paying job as...
5.9K 213 26
Cover and Story by me. You are a young girl at first, then as you grow up, you struggle to keep yourself alive after an incident caused by your older...
5.6K 165 18
None of these characters belong to me. 1 k views!!!! These disappearances didn't just involve children to you. They were your friends, and no one car...