artemis ; pjo

By sinkingtowns

❝ WHY ARE YOU TAKING OFF YOUR PANTS?! ❞ ❝ SO I C... More

I Almost Die
What's a Half-Blood?
It All Makes Sense
The Tour
Not the Weapon I Would Have Thought
Capture The Flag
Huntongue
Restless
Bus Ride
Interaction
NYC
The Hudson River
Finally Free
Three Old Ladies
Balcony Obsessed
Flying Shoes
Olympus
Who's it Gonna Be
Claimed
Explanation
Lost in Thought
Morning
The Hunters of Artemis
Eclipse
Lost
The Fight
Embarassment
Mary-Kate
Rocks at my Window
Bye
Why Me? WHY?!?!
Imformal Meeting
Bus Stop
And We're Off
Shadow Travel
The Workshop
Prince
Dreams
Thud
Ichthyocentaurs
Flying! (Sorta)
Agartha
OverWorld
Back to Business
Michigan
2 Gods in One Day
Iris Message
Getting Changed
Dancing
Where Am I?
Gone
Disappearance
God of Marrige
Attack
Pikes Peak
Eagle
West Coast
Insane
Beach
Below
Familar Face
Painful Memories
Clicking Warriors
Old Buddies
Going Further Below
Long Time, No See
Empty
Escape (Kinda)
Feelings
Flame
Extreme Shadowtravel
Cliff Bars and Confusion
Unexpected Visitor
Split Up
The Thrill of Rushing
12:00
I Almost Die, Again
A Sad Little A/N
Fullfilled
Planning
Scum
Give Up
Right Now

Ares

836 34 2
By sinkingtowns

"Over there" Madi yelled, pointing to a trailer park.

Prince steered towards an empty spot and folded his wings. He barely missed scratching the trailer beside us. We all slipped off of him, and Dan powered him down. It was time for Prince to rest.

"Ah, Michigan"  Dan inhaled.

"You're from here?" I asked.

"Yep!"

I nodded my head and walked towards the road. There were cars zooming by from every direction. I readjusted my backpack and walked along the side walk, and the rest of the group followed. There were run down shops along the sides of the sidewalk.

"All right so here's our plan, first we ask around the main part of town. What city are we in again?" I asked. I began to pull out my GPS when a loud voice boomed from behind us.

"Oi, this ain't no place for dragons!"

We all spun around. I thought the Mist covered it up for mortals. The dragon should have come off as a trailer or a small air plane.

"Um, I'm sorry. We don't know what you're talking about, it's just a trailer" Sadie said while charmspeaking.

"This ain't no place for charmspeaking either!" The man called. His glasses had a slight red glow to the back of them and his biker jacket was pure leather. He was definitely not mortal.

"Wait" James thought aloud.

"What?" I said carefully.

"You- you're Ares!" James blurted out while pointing a shaky finger.

"Well it took you long enough, stupid son of Poseidon!" Ares spat.

"Excuse me?" James snapped.

"You heard me. Your brother earned you a reputation with me" Ares said.

"Really? Me too. Percy has an, what's the word, opinion with you" James decided.

"James" Gabriella warned.

"Listen to my daughter, boy. That's the healthy thing to do"

"What do you want?" James asked.

"Well, your mother sent me to help you, so here I am. What do you need help with?" Ares asked while pointing towards Dan.

"Um, yo- your honor. Why would my mother do that?" Dan stuttered.

"I don't know! Now who's the leader of this quest?"

I slowly raised my hand.

"Okay girl, what do you need help with?"

"Um, nothing at the moment, sir" I answered.

"Of course not! Fine, whatever. When you need my help, do a sacrifice or something" Ares yelled,"These kids!"

Then in a burst of flame he was gone. We all looked around nervously.

"That happened" Megan said.

"Yeah, it did" MK added.

I turned towards the group.

"Okay, so back to where we were before. Let's put that little incident behind us. We are in Lansing, Michigan. Even though the guy at the bus stop said something about states that begin with the letter W, I think he was trying to trick us. Because A: W and M can get mixed up and B: He said something about Michigan. If this place is a dead end, so be it, but I have a feeling. Anyways, we are going to ask around for a formal dance that are in the city. Since Lansing is Michigan's capital I would think that this guy would be here. Got it?" I explained. They all nodded their heads in agreement. We all began walking towards downtown Lansing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 733 6
...𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞r 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧... "Haven't y...
297K 7.2K 20
A raven-haired young woman knelt at the foot of Halfblood Hill, coated in dirt. Sweat. Golden ash. And blood. So, so much blood. Her's. Her friends'...
707 48 7
Anastasia Valeria is a demigod. She was pushed into that chaotic world at the ripe age of six when monster's attacked her home leaving her and her tw...
317 3 5
Weird kid, tomboy, and skilled archer Shayna Mercado is really upset lately, not only is she dealing with being a weird fourteen year old freshman in...