artemis ; pjo

By sinkingtowns

❝ WHY ARE YOU TAKING OFF YOUR PANTS?! ❞ ❝ SO I C... More

I Almost Die
What's a Half-Blood?
It All Makes Sense
The Tour
Not the Weapon I Would Have Thought
Capture The Flag
Huntongue
Restless
Bus Ride
Interaction
NYC
The Hudson River
Finally Free
Three Old Ladies
Balcony Obsessed
Flying Shoes
Olympus
Who's it Gonna Be
Claimed
Explanation
Lost in Thought
Morning
The Hunters of Artemis
Eclipse
Lost
The Fight
Embarassment
Mary-Kate
Rocks at my Window
Bye
Why Me? WHY?!?!
Imformal Meeting
Bus Stop
And We're Off
The Workshop
Prince
Dreams
Thud
Ichthyocentaurs
Flying! (Sorta)
Agartha
OverWorld
Back to Business
Michigan
Ares
2 Gods in One Day
Iris Message
Getting Changed
Dancing
Where Am I?
Gone
Disappearance
God of Marrige
Attack
Pikes Peak
Eagle
West Coast
Insane
Beach
Below
Familar Face
Painful Memories
Clicking Warriors
Old Buddies
Going Further Below
Long Time, No See
Empty
Escape (Kinda)
Feelings
Flame
Extreme Shadowtravel
Cliff Bars and Confusion
Unexpected Visitor
Split Up
The Thrill of Rushing
12:00
I Almost Die, Again
A Sad Little A/N
Fullfilled
Planning
Scum
Give Up
Right Now

Shadow Travel

1K 39 2
By sinkingtowns

   After 4 long days of travel and practice with Eric, the special night came.

"Ok Amanda, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this, FOCUS. I can tell you're distracted" Eric said.

He was right, I was thinking about how I was going to lead this quest.

"You have to be able to focus in distressing times! Let's go" he said, clapping his hands.

Seriously, I thought.

I thought about moving right next to Eric, who's was only a few feet away. I focused on moonlight, also. Then, it happened. Water felt like it was rushing underneath of me, running all the way to my finger tips. I felt like I was traveling at the speed of light, which I was. Everything was blindingly bright and dark at the same time. I could feel my cheeks flapping in the super sonic winds. I was excited but scared at the same time, so I closed my eyes for the 0.000004 seconds that I was moving. I opened my eyes and I was next to Eric. All he did was nod his head in accomplishment, but I could tell he was holding back pride. I could see the gleam in his dark eyes.

   "Well?" I asked.

"You did fine" Eric said, suddenly his old self again. The quiet awkward one.

   We walked back to the bus and hopped on. I was ready to get off this bus soon because of the nasty food. That was a good thing, though. Because the next stop was Michigan.

Sorry that this chapter was really short, I'll do better next time, I promise, ;). Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 178 20
"How pathetic not manly enough to face me again?" He smirked "Oh gag I'm no man but I guess whats started has to be finished. Bring it on you slug"...
702K 18.2K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...
311 28 28
(Heads up. I wrote this story when i was younger and i went back and tried to re-edit it best i can. Its kinda cringe. Read at your own risk..) When...
726 48 7
Anastasia Valeria is a demigod. She was pushed into that chaotic world at the ripe age of six when monster's attacked her home leaving her and her tw...