The Dark Blue

By Cellienda

Audree Melany can read auras, people moods. While knowing everyone's true nature and seeing through lies she... More

Prologue
Ch 1. The New Light Appearing
Ch 2. Unsensed Fight
Ch 3. I Have To Tell You Something
Ch 4. Secret That's Been Heard
Ch 5. Unexpected Contact
Ch 6. More Than Expected
Ch 7. Sudden Change
Ch 8. Evolve
Ch 9. Disappearing
Ch 10. I See It
Ch 11. Not Getting It
Ch 12. Not Me
Ch 13. My Fear
Ch 14. Cry Party
Ch 15. Ready
Ch 16. A Faraway Dreamland
Ch 17. Being In The Spotlight
Ch 18. Fight
Ch 19. Just Not Working
Ch 20. Finding It
Ch 21. Stopping Time
Ch 22. What Can I Ever Understand
Ch 23. Going To Achieve It
Ch 24. Knowing What To Do
Ch 25. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 26. What Do We Have Here?
Ch 27. Don't Want To Feel Anything
Ch 28. Reek Of Light
Ch 29. Can't Let You
Ch 30. Help Me
Ch 31. Can't Move
Ch 32. Forget It All
Ch 33. Share
Ch 34. Sorry
Ch 35. Let's Get To The Business
Ch 36. Everyone Against Audree
Ch 37. No Life
Ch 38. It Takes Time
Ch 39. On The Right Track
Ch 40. Go
Ch 41. Lines
Ch 42. Dark
Ch 44. Sealed Lips
Ch 45. I Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 46. Confusing
Ch 47. Updating Me
Ch 48. Coach You
Ch 49. A.J Virtue
Ch 50. A Lot To Work On
Ch 51. I Will Show You
Ch 52. The Start
Ch 53. Push-up Bras
Ch 54. Shoulder of The Judges
Ch 55. I Miss You
Ch 56. Right
Ch 57. Are You A Jerk
Ch 58. Mine
Ch 59. No Rush
Ch 60. Welcome To West Bite
Ch 61. Celebration?
Ch 62. No One Else Has This
Ch 63. Gamble
Ch 64. Free
Ch 65. Clucking Sounds
Ch 66. Stay
Ch 67. Challenge Accepted
Ch 68. Embarrassment
Ch 69. Mistake
Ch 70. Certain
Ch 71. Truth
Ch 72. Zach
Ch 73. Click
Ch 74. Frustration
Ch 75. Cheers

Ch 43. Bloodstains

188 5 0
By Cellienda

Deds - SecrectBoookWorm!

___________________________

I opened my eyes as soon as I felt myself lying on a soft material. Even though I wanted to sleep for the whole day, I couldn't refrain from thinking that it felt weird. I knew that I wasn't at home. I wasn't anywhere near my home or anywhere I had ever been to.

It wasn't like I had expected to be at a perfect place, but it didn't look like a normal apartment. The one I woke up in was old, run down, and very rustic. Very close to the end-rustic. It wasn't a place anyone would want to live at.

"I know it looks bad." Red suddenly said, when I saw him sitting at the corner. I was embarrassed of how I showed my dislike and felt a bit stupid for judging.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." I mumbled. Why was Red there? "This is your place?"

"Yeah." he got up and got closer to me which scared me a bit. I didn't want any situations regarding being alone with a boy in a room. It didn't involve Zach though, as it had happened a lot of times before.

I backed as much as I could when he got closer. He sensed it easily how scared I was so he settled down at that spot. "You're hungry aren't you?" he said. He suddenly threw something at me which I caught easily. It was an apple. I looked at it with big wide eyes. I was very hungry. I took small bites while looking at the wall. He saw me eating and slowly took steps back to his corner. Red was very nice. He changed. It really felt like he was someone considerate. It was his true self. No one could act that way without being it. Well, without being fake.

"I've misjudged you, Red." I said when I finished my apple. He seemed surprised as I suddenly talked to him, comparing with the earlier silence. "What you did before... It was bad. But you've changed." It felt like he had something that has scarred him for life.

"I've changed?"

I nodded. I was annoyed because I couldn't see his aura. It had disappeared ever since that night. Like his dark aura disappeared along with all his other feelings. It got a bit awkward, because he didn't know what to say.

"Why am I here?" I asked him, still looking around at the apartment. It felt like the roof was going to fall down on us any second.

"You lost your conscious, so I took you here. I didn't know where else I could take you, sorry."

"It's fine." I smiled. I tried to be more friendly but it felt like he was creeped out because of that.

"Why were you out so late?" he asked me. I looked at the old wall. It was discolored.

"I couldn't go home." I said. I was thinking about Craig. As soon as his face popped into my head I felt nauseous.

There was something scary with him. I could feel chills down my spines immediately just by hearing his name. I didn't want to think about him anymore. I looked at Red. He was just as mysterious as ever. I didn't even know how his face looked like. "Why won't you show your face?" I popped the question. I didn't want to work up on that question, as I preferred going straight forwardly to the point.

It looked like he didn't want to answer it. I knew that I was being insensitive about it, but I didn't want to keep wondering and thought that going right at it was better. "I can't show my face to anyone here." This time I got out of the soft bed, crawling to Red. As I got closer he tried to back off. It was a contrary effect and he was surreptitiously trying to hide how scared he was of me. I was raptly examining his glasses, then moving onto his big hoodie hiding his hair, nose and lips. What was there to hide?

I slowly reached my hand for his hoodie, ready to pull it down, but he took a harsh grip of my wrist, then looking into my eyes. He was trying to to dig into my eyes but it didn't have any effect as I couldn't even see his eyes. What color did he have?

"What's so bad about your face?" I mumbled, looking down disappointed. He shook his head, letting go of my wrist when he sensed that I had given up.

"The day I take off my glasses will be the day you accept me. You're not ready to see it." said the bothered Red. I understood him. There was something he couldn't show. And I wasn't ready for it. End. But I was still bothered by it.

"Then..." I tried to fish something else up. "Why do you wear this cap..." I touched it with my fingers, looking at the stains. "With bloodstains?"

He needed to think it through to be able to explain it. "I... I knew someone..." He was shaking chagrined. As if there was no tomorrow. It was as if fallacies were appearing right before him. I simpered, just to try to cheer him up slightly. Anything to make him feel better, since he was clearly going through bad things in his mind.

"You don't need to." I said.

"It's alright." Red said. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pressed it with strength that could destroy my hand, but I felt that the one he was experiencing was even worse. "Someone close to me... passed away. The last thing he gave me was this cap. And the bloodstains-" I didn't know if I wanted to hear more. It felt like he was going to tell me something horrible and he would be hurting even more.

"Enough!!!" I yelled. I couldn't listen anymore. I felt petrified of bad feelings bubbling up inside of me. I knew what happened. Those bloodstains were from his friend. He had witnessed his friends death. I didn't want to have him saying it; it would be like making him go back to that moment.

Red was so mysterious. But he made sense. He wasn't sick, like I had always thought. He was what he was for a reason. He was in the streets to forget everything. Maybe there was something else in it, like people on the streets were the ones that killed him. And he wanted revenge. I backed off as discreet as I could but he noticed it in an instant.

"What is it?" he mumbled. I looked at his cap with big eyes. I was jumping to conclusions. But it made sense to me.

"Is this why you walk around the streets at night?" I asked, looking away. I was afraid of his answer. What would he say? What was his motive?

"Yes."

"Don't turn into them." I said. I went further back. Why was I again and again scared then not? He chuckled.

"I won't. Because you saved me."

I was moved by what he said. I saved him? Why was I so special? What did I ever do? I only cried that time. I did nothing else. Somehow I had gotten involved with him, and somehow I moved him which I was deeply engrossed in at that moment. He was so vulnerable in so many ways, but still so strong.

"Red..." I settled down right on my spot, deciding that I wouldn't move or change spot even if I got scared again. "Are you sure that you should keep that cap?" He shot his head up, staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Why? It's the only thing he left me." he said with a louder voice, as if it was something really big. Which it generally was. But I was thinking in a whole other way.

"It is. But those bloodstains. It will only remind you everyday. It won't make you feel any better."

"I can't dump something like this!!!" he snapped, full of fury that wouldn't show throw his disguise. "It's... It's all I've got left from him!"

"Don't you feel bad every time you look at the mirror seeing those stains?!" I slightly ferociously snapped at him. I was losing my patience, and I felt stupid for being so stubborn. I couldn't help seeing how he was engulfing and ramming his own feelings - or rather denying and hiding them.

"It's..." he mumbled. He was supporting his face with his hands covering his glasses. It's all he's got left from him. That was the only argument he had. I couldn't tell him anymore. It didn't feel good, how I was implying that he should throw away something that important. It was a requisite need for him to have it and I knew it myself, while I felt cynical against everything. But it was for him. That cap hurt him everyday. But he wouldn't conform. He wouldn't agree with my suggestion. He needed some space. Some space away from me.

"Red." I jumped up, standing on my numb legs that would probably fall over, making me a bit swoon with the harsh getup. "Sorry. Just relax and think it through." I told him with a dejected tone. I didn't want to leave him alone, but I knew that he needed it.

I sauntered over to the door and simpered once again in attempt of cheering him up. But of course, it didn't work at all. "Don't go." said Red when my fingertips just lightly touched the doorknob.

"I need to go."

"Don't." I looked at Red with big eyes. What did he want me to do there? I knew that he was stubborn. I completely went against him as I smirked and ran out before he could say anything. "Audree!!!" I heard him faintly yell. I was laughing a bit even though it was a serious matter. Sometimes I felt heartless. I opened another door to the exit and felt the fresh air crash my face with a smile plastered over. I had thought that he was going to chase me but I was wrong, which made it a bit less funny.

I walked in circles as I saw him sticking his head out from his window, just to joke around with him. "I'm serious, Audree!!!" he yelled. "Come back here!"

"What are you going to do?" I laughed, trying to make him laugh too, but he was serious. It felt bad because I knew that something was going on.

"Come back here now! There has been a suspicious man around here ever since you came!!!"

I stopped whatever I was doing. A suspicious man? I felt my power drain. Was it... Was it Craig? Did he follow me?

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my right shoulder. I couldn't breathe anymore. My mind soared away and I couldn't think of anything except of yelling.

___________________

ohnoesss........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 10.7K 100
Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any other girl. She isn't spoiled with money...
1.1M 29.9K 49
[-] "He saw all the stars in the solar system in her eyes." ••••••• Delani Taylor is the type of girl who wears silk ribbons in her hair and sketches...
1M 49.3K 30
What if the people around you- from your classmates to your best friend- were hiding their true feelings behind their smiles? And you found out? Abbi...
565K 26.4K 52
He brushed his lips against my jaw, his dark hair falling over his brow. "Open your eyes," he commanded. "Look at me." I followed his orders and look...