The Dark Blue

By Cellienda

Audree Melany can read auras, people moods. While knowing everyone's true nature and seeing through lies she... More

Prologue
Ch 1. The New Light Appearing
Ch 2. Unsensed Fight
Ch 3. I Have To Tell You Something
Ch 4. Secret That's Been Heard
Ch 5. Unexpected Contact
Ch 6. More Than Expected
Ch 7. Sudden Change
Ch 8. Evolve
Ch 9. Disappearing
Ch 10. I See It
Ch 11. Not Getting It
Ch 12. Not Me
Ch 13. My Fear
Ch 14. Cry Party
Ch 15. Ready
Ch 16. A Faraway Dreamland
Ch 17. Being In The Spotlight
Ch 18. Fight
Ch 19. Just Not Working
Ch 20. Finding It
Ch 21. Stopping Time
Ch 22. What Can I Ever Understand
Ch 23. Going To Achieve It
Ch 24. Knowing What To Do
Ch 25. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 26. What Do We Have Here?
Ch 27. Don't Want To Feel Anything
Ch 28. Reek Of Light
Ch 29. Can't Let You
Ch 30. Help Me
Ch 31. Can't Move
Ch 32. Forget It All
Ch 33. Share
Ch 34. Sorry
Ch 35. Let's Get To The Business
Ch 36. Everyone Against Audree
Ch 37. No Life
Ch 38. It Takes Time
Ch 39. On The Right Track
Ch 40. Go
Ch 42. Dark
Ch 43. Bloodstains
Ch 44. Sealed Lips
Ch 45. I Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 46. Confusing
Ch 47. Updating Me
Ch 48. Coach You
Ch 49. A.J Virtue
Ch 50. A Lot To Work On
Ch 51. I Will Show You
Ch 52. The Start
Ch 53. Push-up Bras
Ch 54. Shoulder of The Judges
Ch 55. I Miss You
Ch 56. Right
Ch 57. Are You A Jerk
Ch 58. Mine
Ch 59. No Rush
Ch 60. Welcome To West Bite
Ch 61. Celebration?
Ch 62. No One Else Has This
Ch 63. Gamble
Ch 64. Free
Ch 65. Clucking Sounds
Ch 66. Stay
Ch 67. Challenge Accepted
Ch 68. Embarrassment
Ch 69. Mistake
Ch 70. Certain
Ch 71. Truth
Ch 72. Zach
Ch 73. Click
Ch 74. Frustration
Ch 75. Cheers

Ch 41. Lines

217 7 0
By Cellienda

New guy that is very very very strange and weird. say hello to Andrew Johnson as Michael C Hall, the Dexterdude! --------------------->

Deds for Cece_Mariee_Love!

___________________________

The scent was weird. Somewhere unknown. Something I couldn't identify. I was scared. Afraid of what I was going to meet. I didn't even know what kind of people would be there or what they would do to me. Why was Clair there? What did she do here?

I stopped when I saw the room where all of those girls were about to visit, or already had. A white room. With three people sitting by a long table, refreshments and paper in front of them. Like judges. They were judges. There were four seats so one of them was left empty.

"Hello. I'm Margaret." a woman sitting to the right smiled to me. Her aura was very content and she looked happy but slightly tired.

"Hi... Audree." I shyly mumbled. I took a spot in the middle, giving them a perfect moment to torment me with their gazes.

"You're number... 26." she started flipping her papers with wrinkled eyebrows. "But it seems like your identity isn't conforming with the blanket you signed."

I looked at the window behind them, so nervous that I was starting to shake. They definitely thought that something was fishy with me. The man sitting next to her took her papers and looked at them, not getting what was happening. "So she isn't that girl?"

"How did you come in?!" he snapped at me, with a furious tired aura. He was definitely upset and it seemed like it wasn't the first time it had happened.

"I didn't mean to do it, I just... The receptionists mistook me for another person so I just signed my own personal information and then they took me here." I honestly told them, not sure about what was waiting.

"Hah!" the man sitting at the left side laugh out loud, not even trying to cover it up. "Awesomeness." he sang.

What? What kind of people were these?

"Stop making us look like idiots, Andrew." the old man sighed.

"She's interesting. Let's have her try at least!" he clapped his hands with a big smile.

"I can't take it anymore, Andrew! You say that to every girl who raid our company!"

"No, let's see what she's got at least. I agree that it might had been disaster whenever we've let other girls do it, but I'm interested in what kind of potential she has." Margaret said. "But this is the last time."

"Wohooo." Andrew sarcastically cried out. "Show us what you've got, doll!" he winked to me.

"Shouldn't we wait for Craig?" the old man sighed. "He's always late for these things."

"Forget about that dude, it's his loss!" Andrew laughed, and put his legs on the table making it comfortable for him. They were looking at me. Expecting something. Expecting me to do something. Their stares were so scary, like they were judging every move I was making.

Soon enough they noticed that I had no idea what they wanted from me and laughed. Well, Andrew did. He seemed like a funny, easy going guy. "So you don't have it?" he asked me. Whatever the "it" was, I didn't have it, so I shook my head.

"Oh right, you weren't here from the start when we handed them out?" Margaret asked me with a shocked face.

"No, I just came here."

"Well then." she took her paper and reached it out for me. I took some steps and accepted it from her with an unsure expression. I could see how weirdly they thought of me through their aura because I was acting so suspicious.

"Are you nervous?"

Well, yes? I didn't even know what I was supposed to do! "A bit."

"You do know that being nervous isn't a reason to perform badly? In action you can't use any excuse." the short-tempered man told me with a bitter face. What was he talking about?!

"You need to calm down, Dave." Margaret told him with a annoyed face. "She hasn't even looked at it, how is she supposed to perform well if she hasn't even read it through?"

"She should had prepared! What kind of excuse is it that she accidentally got here?! If she wants to join our company she needs to be hard-working!!!" he yelled at her and before I knew it, they were having their own conversation privately about me even though I was standing right in front of them, hearing everything. I looked at Andrew awkwardly. He was giving me a huge smile and I couldn't help feeling relaxed when his aura looked so comforting and happy.

"Go on." he grinned. "They are going to go on like that for a while. Take your time and read it."

I looked at the bunch of paper I was holding in my hand. Something was inside it, and I was supposed to do something with it. I opened it up and saw text. A lot of text. But I recognized it. It was a script. Suddenly, all my questions were answered. It was an audition. They took in actors to their company.

Everything had cleared up for me and I knew exactly what to do. I kept my eyes leaping through the script, memorizing every word my sight applied into my mind. Feeding my brain with words and actions.

"Actually we should bring her in later." Margaret told Dave with consideration.

"Why should we do any exceptions?! She was late, it's her own fault!" Dave yelled, and that was my cue.

"We can't seem to find her." I recited the first line in my head with a loud voice, so that they'd hear me clearly. They stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me with big eyes. "She's gone. This investigation will soon be over, because there are no clues left after her. The police have tried everything. Sorry, Mr. Grayson."

I remembered the exact order of the line. Everything just flowed out of me. "You can't do that!" I added my actions, with upset feeling falling over me. "She's my wife!!! I know that she's alive, I know that we'll find her, please!"

"We can't d-"

"Stop now!" Dave interrupted me. He gave me a weird look, having his big eyes wide open as if he saw dinosaurs. It felt like they didn't like it when he stopped me like that. "Can you recite page twenty, paragraph eight?" Dave asked me. I tried to remember what it was, but I only remembered several words. I wanted to look at the script but Andrew stopped me.

"No help." he smirked. I sighed and threw away the script, as it landed on the floor. With the few words in my mind I tried to remember the content, putting then together somehow.

"She was there. She was in the Lake Tenvas all the time, and we suspect that she had been murdered and thrown in the lake. We are trying to find the murderers, Mr. Grayson." I neutrally said, as a policeofficer.

I couldn't remember Mr. Grayson's feelings. I had concentrated on the story line as a content, because it was my first priority. But I knew Grayson's character well. He was a loving husband. He loved his wife to the extent of not trusting the police. The whole script was based on his love, and how he went through his long story to find her, even though she was dead. He ended up killing himself when he found her body. I knew Mr. Grayson that well.

"You are lying. That's not the truth. We had our first date at that lake." I yelled out, tears filling my eyes. "She'd never die there. If not with me."

I switched back to police officer's lines, putting a serious face on as fast as I could. "She's dead, Mr. Grayson! We saw her body."

"Show me her body."

"We saw it in the lake, but when we were going to bring her body today it was gone. Her body moves around in the lake with the stream, and we can't find it."

"If you can't show me her body, it only means that she's alive." I said with stubbornness, not letting anything get to me. "I'm going to find her myself, because clearly I can't trust the police." I pushed all my feelings into it. Mr. Grayson had turned mad. His love for his wife had turned him into a monster and I put as much as I could into my aura and feeling. I stopped. I had taken more than twenty minutes there whole the other girls barely got five minutes. 

They looked blinded. As if a star had fallen down from the sky. I heard clapping. But I couldn't identify if it was sarcastic. I looked at the side, seeing a man with flashy clothes stand there, leaning against the wall with a smirk. All the judges were looking at him, and I knew that he was that missing judge that was supposed to be at that empty seat next to Andrew. But he wasn't just anyone. He was that man. That guy Clair was drooling over. It was him she changed for. I wasn't against him in any way for making Clair change, but I did know that he was pure evilness. His aura was pitch black, and I knew that he was into dirty business. I didn't want to have anything to do with him.

"Did you see it Craig?" Dave asked him, as he took his seat.

"Oh yes I did." he smiled to me, and I couldn't help feeling nauseous. "You can go back now." he told me and I practically ran out.

What did I just apply for? I refused to work for him or just be near him. I saw Clair, and ran to her, ready to tell her everything about how dangerous he was. But I didn't. I couldn't. I was taken with the shock when I felt a huge pain fill my left cheek when she suddenly slapped me.

___________________

msnvflknbkfm

comment

vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 827 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
6.6K 581 53
Life as she knows it is about to turn upside-down, knocking on her door is death, love and lies. ~~ Victoria's life takes a drastic turn the night he...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
1.1M 32.6K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...