HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

123

1.9K 216 66
By cutegir2002

Yeni smiled at the maids who were setting the table where many snacks, drinks and sweets were being placed. While a few workers were setting up a karaoke machine in the living room of the jeon's mansion, yeni was already informed about the karaoke night that is going to be held in jeon's mansion as a celebration for tae's first successful project.

And it's her who had asked the maids to do all these arrangements cause it's Taehyung whose success party they are having. The taekook couple and Jung-hyun had just returned from the company and are in their rooms to freshen up and change so they can enjoy the night fully.

Soon taekook walked down followed by Jung-hyun as the three joined ye-ni over the couch, they were talking and looked at the door as they heard chattering sounds.

(Tae's outfit)

(Jung-hyun outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

"I know right, that was unexpected." Jin spoke to namjoon as they were having some random conversation, they smiled at the three people who were already standing near the couches to greet the guest.

"Hey aunt, hey guys how are you all?" Namjoon asked as the two walked closer to the three and hugged them.

"We are absolutely fine." Jung-hyun replied, namjoon hummed as he wrapped his arms around Jin's shoulders.

"Aunt, this is Kim seokjin. My boyfriend." Namjoon introduced as it was first time yeni was meeting the male.

"Uhh, Hello seokjin. I am Jeon yeni, I know you must know me but I am your boyfriend's mother's sister. That makes me his aunt and yours too." Yeni spoke sweetly as she pulled Jin in her arms hugging the male who can't help but feel the motherly warmth of the woman.

"It's extremely nice meeting you aunt, plus I am tae's long time friend too." Jin spoke glancing at tae who smiled at his hyung.

"Wahhh, that makes you my son's friend, that's even better now." Yeni spoke, making Jungkook frown.

"Mom please don't make him your son, by that way he would be my brother. No!! I can't take that, let him be your son in law only." Jungkook spoke pulling tae closer by wrapping his arms around tae's waist who giggled along with others.

"What happened guy? Why are you all giggling.?" They all looked at the door as they heard hoseok's voice, the male along with Jimin and yoongi walked in making yeni smile.

"Kook hyung is being possessive and nothing much." Jung-hyun spoke, the three laughed at the male who was shaking his head at his brother's words.

Yoonseok then introduced Jimin to yeni and then Jin and Jimin were officially introduced to Jung-hyun face to face. They all got settled on ten couch as they talked about random things for a while.

"Ok ok, let's have a hold on the talks and start the karaoke party." Tae spoke making everyone nod their heads.

"Right, so let's get divided in teams like last time again." Jimin suggested.

"Yeah let's do that." Jin spoke, they all looked at Jungkook as the male lifted his and tae's interwined hands.

"We are in same team, rest decide for yourself." Jungkook declared without a chance of argument making others chuckle.

"We didn't expected anything more." Namjoon spoke making others nod in agreement, like last time namjin, yoonminseok were in same team while hyun and yeni became a team.

"Let's do rock paper and scissors to see who is going first and who is going second and as follows." Hoseok spoke, they all nodded as Jin, Jimin, tae and yeni did the rock paper and scissors.

Jimin won the first round, that made him and his teammates to go in the first place then won Jin that made namjin to go second, the won tae that means taekook were third and yeni and Hyun were the last ones so they just sat relaxing on the couch, having the snacks they liked while yoonminseok walked towards the karaoke to select a song.

They selected a song by stray kids called Maniac. The beats began, the three held the mics as they began to sing the song with full passion. Everyone moved their heads as per the beats enjoying the energy boasting song, the three even did the hook steps of the song that made their friends to cheer aloud.

As the song ended the three cheered hugging each other as they got 99 scores. For singing the song, then came namjin couple, everyone asked the two to take either vocals or rap. And Jin being Jin chose rap making namjoon being left with no option other then vocals.

They selected the song Run by BTS. And did they slayed the song, yes they did and they also made their friends laugh rolling over the floor holding their stomaches because namjoon's voice would crack every know and them but what was funnier was he still be hitting the high notes and singing the song with full passion and confidence with the running motion as he sang dashi run run dun~~

While Jin, the male's face was at the verge of burst by how red it looked while he held his breath to rap. Nothing less, the song ending leaving everyone with teary eyes and hurting stomach the couple proudly went back to their place.

"A romantic song." The chats started as taekook held the microphone, who was the two say no to romantic song and so they went ahead and selected the song still with you by the great great golden idol, Jeon jk.

The beats began as the two looked into each other's eyes, Jungkook started first as he held millions of stars in his eyes for tae whole he sang the lyrics, the emotions and feelings Jungkook put in the lyrics was unexplainable.

Tae smiled with glossy eyes as he began to sing the other verse, as he lifted his hand and held Jungkook's hand. The smiles on their faces, the calmness in their smile, the fond and love they held for each other in their eyes were screaming how madly and deeply they have fallen for each other.

No matter how many hurdles came between them, no matter how many people tried to separate them, no matter how the fate played a game in their life's to bring their close. For now, at this moment all they knew was they were together, after overcoming every hardship, they held each other's hand with a promise to never let go and they were sure they are never letting go of the hand until they take their last breath.

Loud clasps were heard as the song ended, the two smiled at each other and looked at their family, their friends had wide smiles on their faces, Jung-hyun was standing over the couch Clapping for the two. While yeni was wiping the happy tears that were rolling over her cheeks, the two were praised. Lastly the son and mother duo.

They settled a new generation song that made everyone amazed. The song was  flower by jisoo, and yeni was during the flower step so effortlessly that other can't help but whistle and applaud for her that made her cheeks to be pink cause of shyness. The saga went on, one after another everyone sang a song while other cheered and enjoyed the party, even the staff of the mansion was enjoying the songs.

"Koo, can I sing a song alone pwease." Tae spoke blinking his puppy eyes infront of Jungkook who smiled like a whipped man he is, as he nodded.

"Sure I am standing here only, just go for it and sing the song you want my love." He spoke, tae smiled widely as he selected the song, Jin and Jimin cheered aloud as the beats started while tae smiled sheepishly looking at jungkook before he began to sing and dance on the song smart by lesserafim.

Jungkook was left stunned as tae began the song and the choreography, Jungkook gulped hard as tae began to twerk as per the choreography, he cleared his throat and stared at the male doing the 'smarter' part of the choreography.

~~누군 말해, 내가 mean-mean-mean-mean-mean
신경 안 써 쉿 쉿 쉿 쉿 쉿
내 패배 위에 필 아름다움 대신
더 강한 이름 "villain"을 택했지
So 그게 바로 me-me-me-me-me
내겐 보여, see-see-see-see-see
르세라핌 날 이끌어 to victory
I'm a smarter baby, smarter
Smarter baby, smarter
하날 보면 열까지~~
간파해서 돌파하지
Wanna be a winner
Wanna be a winner
계획대로 돼가지
난 나비가 될 애송이
I'm a smarter baby.

"Enough." Jungkook spoke as he took the microphone from tae's hands already having enough of the male being that hot that he already is feeling tightness in his pants. Other all made ohhh sounded while tae had a proud grin on his face.

The night went with lots of fun and games, at the end they all were escorted to the guest rooms while tae was ahemmm. Fucked till he forgot everything except the male rambling inside him.

****

A week later...

Tae was in his cabin, going through the character development that the characters of his new launched game is being made for an update. His eyes were focused on the laptop screen as he has specs resting at the bridge of his nose.

Knock knock...

The sound made tae glance at the door just to mumbled a come in as he concentrated back on the screen.

"Good afternoon Mr Kim, your team members are wanting to have a meeting with you." A junior employee who walked inside spoke after bowing to tae who frowned.

"They wanna have meeting, at this hour?" Tae mumbled as he cjecked the time and found it was nearly lunch time.

"Ask them to come to my cabin and talk." Tae spoke.

"Mr Kim, they have asked you to contact them if you have something to talk to." She spoke, tae sighed.

"Fine I talk to them, you can leave." Tae spoke, the girl bowed and walked out with a low squeal as she did what was assigned to her.

"Why are they asking me to call them?" Tae spoke as he dialled Hyungsik's number.

"Ahh tae, where are you?" The male asked from the other side before tae can say something.

"I am in my cabin, lusi just came to tell me that you all want to have a meeting. What happened? Why do you all want to have a meeting that to at lunch hours?" Tae asked worriedly.

"Tae, we will tell everything first reach here." Hyungsik spoke, tae frowned.

"Where?" Tae asked as he removed his specs and stood up shutting his laptop.

"Down in the garden, we all are here come soon." Hyungsik spoke and disconnected the call before tae can say anything.

"Why are they behaving so strange today?" Tae mumbled, but shaking his head he walked towards the elevator and went down.

Walking inside the garden he spot his group with a few more employees standing waving at him, he walked towards them waving back.

"Why are you all here?" Tae asked looking at them who spoke nothing, just glanced at each other.

"Excuse me, why is no one saying something?" Tae asked, but frowned as they all nodded their heads to each other and began to turn one after another.

There was a deep frown on tae's forehead as he noticed there were chart papers sticked behind everyone's back that contained single alphabet. Tae began to read them, as he read them one after another his eyes began to grew wider and wider.

"M...a...r...r...y...m...e.... Marry me?" Tae spoke and turned around as he heard Jungkook deep chuckle, tae was left frozen as he saw his boyfriend already on his knees behind him with a flower bouquet gripped in his hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 27.4K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
337K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
89.1K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...