HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

109

2.1K 227 58
By cutegir2002

Jungkook stopped the car once they were at Jeon manions, the two stepped  out followed by Jung-hyun who inhaled a deep breath as a soft smile got over his face.

"Well, the feeling of being at home is something that can be never explained." Jung-hyun spoke looking at jungkook who was staring at him standing next to tae having his arms loosely around the male's waist.

"I agree, being at home feels heaven." Jungkook spoke as he glanced at tae who smiled at the male knowing he was talking about tae as his home.

"Ahem, please don't run your romanticness over my face for now. I have to handle it for forever now, so for a while give me a break." Jung-hyun spoke with a tight lipped smile, the two chuckled.

"Fine baby bro, you are being blessed. Lets head in, the breakfast is waiting for you." Jungkook spoke, Jung-hyun nodded smiling widely as he along with the two walked inside. They washed their hands and directly got settled on the dinning table. Jung-hyun's mouth got filled with water as he saw the variety of food places on the dinning table.

"Dam taehyungie hyungie, this something I missed being at home. You know mom used to always cook this much food for me whenever I came from Canada but after she..
I stopped coming back knowing there's no use for me to come here anymore." Jung-hyun spoke with a sad smile, Jungkook had the similar smile as he felt the sense of emptiness of his mother around them.

"No need to remember all that any more Hyun, it was all in the past. Now that we are together let's pray for aunt to get better soon, and till she is resting for awhile I am here right. Tell me whatever you want to eat and I will cook food for you." Tae spoke with a soft smile, Jung-hyun smiled at him.

"Thank you so much hyungie." He spoke with glossy eyes, tae just waved his hands as he began to serve the brothers and then he served the breakfast for himself. As they proceeded to dig in, Jungkook remembered something he glanced at tae.

"By the way, my love do you even know how to cook?" Jungkook asked Wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course I know." Tae spoke with a duh tone, Jungkook hummed.

"But as much as I remember Jin hyung said last time you cooked ramen you burned the whole kitchen." Jungkook spoke, biting his inner cheeks as he tried hard to not smile smugly. Tae gasped dramatically as he glared at the man.

"That was just one time, that too I forgot to put water in the bowl that made the noodles to burn and it cause the fire hmph." Tae spoke huffing aloud, Jungkook snickered.

"I need to ask ms mana to be ready with fire extinguisher so my beautiful mansion can be saved if you are cooking." Jungkook spoke and laughed aloud as tae shot a death glare to him and slapped his arms.

"You can't be making fun of me you know." Tae spoke, while Jungkook was too lost in laughing to listen to his love. While Jung-hyun was looking at his brother with fond filled eyes as he don't how long he have seen the male laughing like that.

"Mr Jeon." Tae called tilting his head, Jungkook was quick to press his lips together to stop himself from laughing but just as he saw tae he ended up laughing again.

"I can't believe you were cooking noodles without water." Jungkook spoke in between his laughs, tae huffed again.

"Atleast I don't leave house without extra bullets. Remember how you were attacked that day and you didn't even had bullets. If I didn't hace came you would have been extremely injured that day." Tae spoke with a smug smile, Jungkook hummed as he grin widely.

"I agree but I still don't boil noddles without water." He spoke, tae just thought to ignore this male as he glanced at Jung-hyun and motioned him to continue eating while Jungkook took a few minutes to calm down and finally started to eat.

"Oh by the way, when are we going to meet mom?" Jung-hyun asked as they all placed their cutlery/ chopsticks on their plates as they were done eating.

"We can go to meet her in evening. You should take some rest after having lunch, I am sure you wouldn't have slept properly in the night." Jungkook spoke Jung-hyun hummed.

"That's right, and we have some work too in the afternoon so we can go in evening around 7." Tae spoke as he glanced at Jungkook, his gaze screamed' we aren't still done Mr.' Jungkook cleared his throat as he nodded his head cause he was left with no other options.

"Great than, let me give you both the gifts I brought for you both till then." Jung-hyun spoke excitedly as he rushed to his room where his bags were, taekook smiled at the adorable boy as they followed him.

Taekook got settled on the couch that was in Jung-hyun's room, as he had his suitcase placed on the bed as he took things out from it.

"This is for you hyungie and that's for hyung." Jung-hyun spoke as he passed two rectangular boxes to both, the boxes were wrapped in gift wraps.

"Mine is heavy." Jungkook spoke, tae glanced at the male as he began to remove the wrap, he gasped aloud seeing the beautiful diamond necklace inside the velvet box.

"Oh my Hyun, this... it's so beautiful. What was the need for you to buy this for me?" Tae asked as he stared at the boy with wide eyes, he was sure the necklace would be extremely expensive.

"What do you mean what was the need? Hyungie you brought the most precious thing to my hyung, and gave me my hyung back it's nothing infront of what you did. You deserve better and more things then this." Jung-hyun spoke smiling at tae who can't help but get a warmness spread on his heart, he placed the box on the couch as he stood and hugged Jung-hyun.

"Thank you so much Hyun, it's beautiful." Tae spoke caressing Jung-hyun's hairs who giggled.

"I am glad to know, hyung open your gift too." Jung-hyun spoke as he saw Jungkook smiling at them. Jungkook nodded as he unwrapped the box he had, his eyes shined as he saw the combat boots inside.

"Thank you so much hyun, I have been thinking of buying this for a long time." Jungkook spoke as he hugged his brother too.

"Well I am glad you liked them and wanted them at the same time." He spoke with giggle, Jungkook hummed as he backed away.

"I surely liked it, and I will surely use it to beat you too." He spoke blinking his eyes with a mischievous smile, Jung-hyun have his brother a done look.

"Hyungie make him like before, he is getting on my nerve." Jung-hyun spoke looking at tae who shrugged.

"Umm, that seem impossible. Let me tell you a secret he gets on my nerve too." Tae spoke as if he was whispering but Jungkook was clearly able to hear him. He rolled his eyes as he walked away from Jung-hyun.

"If I am getting that much on both of your nerve, then it's fine. I will leave, you don't care if I am here or not." He spoke with a sad face as he wiped his fake tears, making the other two look at each other and smile atbthe dramatic man.

"Never knew you will learn my dramatic Ness this early koo." Tae spoke as he held jungkook's wrist and pulled him closer, Jungkook smiled wrapping his arms around tae's waist.

"Atleast you accepted you are dramatic." He joked, tae pinched his nipple that made Jungkook gasp. The gasp made tae and Jung-hyun to laugh aloud, the three stayed in the male's room as they talked for hours. Without their knowing the morning passed and afternoon came, maid came to infrom about lunch.

They had lots of fun, giggling and laughing they had their lunch, after years the workers of the mansion were hearing the loud laughs and giggles, they all were feeling happy seeing their two master's being all happy along with a new addition in the Jeon family.

****

Completing their lunch, Jung-hyun went to his room to take a nape while taekook walked to their room to get some rest too. As the two walked inside, jungkook's eyes went wide as he felt himself being pushed to the near by wall by tae who placed his hands on either side of Jungkook who was looking down at the male(height difference)

"What!" Jungkook asked blinking his eyes, tae stared back with narrow eyes.

"What huh??? Do you think you were laughing too much at the breakfast?" Tae asked, Jungkook brought up and innocent face.

"When?" He asked, tae tilted his head as he raised his eyebrows.

"When? Do you want me to make you remember it?" Tae asked as he lifted his leg a little and oressed his knew over the male's member who gulped visibly shaking his head.

"See, I didn't wanted to laugh. It's just that came without letting me know." He reasoned out, tae chuckled.

"Ahh, is laugh a brat like you. Who will come and go without telling anyone?" Tae asked, Jungkook snickered.

"The only brat here is you." He spoke, tae stared at him with a done look.

"Don't try to act smart, if I started to be sassy you won't be able to handle it." Tae spoke glaring hard at Jungkook who smirked. Tae gasped as he was flipped and now pinned on the same wall by Jungkook.

"And if I started to be dominating you won't be able to do anything except moaning. So don't wake the beast in me sweetheart. You know that beast won't be calmed until he gets to taste you for hours." Jungkook spoke pressing their bodies together. He loved how the tae who was all Fierce was now staring at him with wide eyes and rosy cheeks.

(This is how senseless talk couples do, I guess??)

"Where are you taking the conversation too?" Tae asked, Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"I am taking it to my favourite place." He spoke leaning in as he connected their lips for a furious kiss that turned into a hot make out session.

****

"Wake that brat, it's 7:30 and he is still sleeping. The visiting hours will be over if we would get late." Jungkook spoke looking at tae, the two were sitting in the living room fully dressed and ready to leave but Jung-hyun was still sleeping in his room. Maids have went to wake him for countless times but he isn't budging.

"He has taken after you, you sleep like that too." Tae spoke as he stood up, Jungkook gave him a done look.

"Why am I being dragged here, we are talking about him." He spoke, tae shrugged.

"Because you both are brothers and are awfully similar." He spoke, Jungkook gave him disbelief face.

"That---"

"I am going to wake him, wait for me here." Tae spoke as he proceeded upstairs, Jungkook sighed.

" 'Wait for me' he is saying as if I am gonna leave without him." Jungkook spoke shaking his head, tae walked to Jung-hyun's room as he shook the boy's shoulder softly.

"Hyun, get up. It's past 7 and we need to go to hospital to meet mom. The visiting hours ends around 9:30, we can be there just till then so get up now." Tae spoke softly caressing his hairs, Jung-hyun sighed a little before yawning and opening his eyes.

"Oh you are ready hyungie?" He asked blinking his eyes as he asked, tae hummed.

"Yeah we are ready, do one thing take bathe so you can be fully fresh and awake." Tae spoke ruffling his hairs, hyung hummed.

"Hyungie you and hyung should leave for hospital. I will be following you both after freshening up, just ask hyung to send me the address I will drive there by my own." Jung-hyun spoke, tae hummed.

"You sure? If you want we can wait for you here only." Tae assured, Jung-hyun shook his head.

"Nahh you both leave it will take around 20 to 30 minutes for me to take a bathe. No need to worry I will reach there just send me the address." Jung-hyun spoke, tae hummed nodding his head.

"Fine I will ask koo to send you the address, reach their safely." Tae spoke, Jung-hyun hummed as tae walked out. Taekook drove to hospital while Jung-hyun went to take a bath and had thought to leave after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
41K 3.8K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
202K 14.1K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...