HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

84

2.5K 260 101
By cutegir2002

DID YOU ALL SAW AND LISTENED TO FRI(END)S BY TAEHYUNG LIKE OH MY GOD, THE LYRICS, HIS ACTING THE SCENES EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AND GOOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MADE SUCH A MASTERPIECE FOR US BEFORE LEAVING FOR MILITARY.

Word count: 2192...

Tae sat on the bed in his room thinking about Everything that happened since he left from Seoul. Jungkook being with him throughout the journey, the male was behaving extremely different that wasn't making tae understand why was he suddenly so changed.

Tae know Jungkook wants to explain everything to him but tae also know how badly his emotions betray him once he is infront of the male. He just want to protect himself from the pain he might get once he will get close to Jungkook again. He knows pulling himself away from the elder won't be easy anymore, well it wasn't already easy when his feelings are still in his control. And the way Jungkook is behaving and flirting or being chessy with him. Tae knows his heart won't be in his control for too long.

Tae blinked as he looked over at his phone that was laying infront of him, he got a notification telling Jungkook has send him a message.

Daddy_jeon✓
Hey pretty, had some food?
Seen

I already took a shower and ate some snacks, what did you ate?
Seen

I am outside your room can I please get to meet you🥺
Seen

Tae, just once come out and talk to me pweaseeeeee 🥺🥺🥺
Seen

Sighing deeply tae stood up and walked to open the door, he folded his arms over his chest and stared at Jungkook who smiled and waved at him.

"Hey did you had something? Are you still feeling tired?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Great then let's go and take a walk around the hotel." Jungkook spoke, tae stared at him.

"Why should I?" Tae asked, Jungkook made a thinking face.

"We will have some ice cream and our dinner at the restaurant down." Jungkook replied, tae thought and hummed making the male smile widely. The two walked towards the elevator and got to the ground floor. Walking by each other's side in full silence they admired the view near the hotel they were staying.

"You know I haven't came out for vacations for so long." Jungkook mumbled as he inhaled a deep breath letting his lungs full by the cold breeze of Paris.

"Why?" Tae asked glancing at Jungkook.

"Got two reasons for that, one I was already caught up in work and second I had no one to go on a vacation with." Jungkook spoke, his soft smile streched up making him show his bunny teeths.

"But now I can go for long vacations with you by my side." Jungkook spoke, tae chuckled dryly.

"Why do you think I will go on vacations with you?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because you wouod love to." Jungkook spoke with a cute smile, tae turned his head and bite his inner cheeks to not smile at the cute smile of the male. The two got silent as they walked back to the hotel, getting in the restaurant they ordered food. Jungkook spoke a few words but got silent as their food arrived, they had their dinner peacefully and ordered ice cream. Jungkook stared at tae with fond filled eyes as the meeting devoured the sweet ice cream with a happy smile.

The two payed for the food and left to again go to their rooms.

"Tae will you go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked as they stood in the elevator, silence surrounded the two as tae stiffed hearing jungkook's words.

"No!" He replied quickly and stepped out trying to avoid the male who held walked behind him and held his wrist to stop him.

"Please, just one date. Just give me once chance tae, just one chance. I will prove you how much I love you and how much you mean to me, just once." Jungkook spoke in a pleading tone, tae shook his head.

"I can't." He replied as he tried to get away his wrist from jungkook's hands whose eyes that were shining a few minutes ago dulled slightly.

"Just trust me once please." Jungkook pleaded, tae gulped and looked away from the male. No he can't melt so easily.

"Jungkook please, just don't force me." He replied, he looked up at Jungkook as the male left his hand.

"I am not forcing you, it's just a request. I request you to go on a date with me tomorrow for the whole day. And I ain't moving from here until you accept my request, choice is yours. I am not forcing just waiting." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile, tae just stared the male with poker face, while his mind was a mess.

"Whatever suits you." Tae mumbled and walked inside closing the door, Jungkook smiled looking down.

"It will be over soon, we would be happy together." He mumbled to himself with a small smile. He stood infront of tae's door for minutes, being tired he sat on the floor leaning on the wall next to the door. While inside the room tae phased having a battle with his own self. On a side his heart just wanted to forget everything and go on a date with Jungkook and on the other side his mind was saying he would be the only to get hurt at the end.

A whole hour went by and tae thought that Jungkook must have went back inside his room, he held his room's knob to see if the male was still there or not but stiffed as he heard jungkook's angelic voice singing a soft song.

"Can I call baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?~~

Let me show you love,
oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when
the world is givin' in

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry,
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need some body who
Can love me at my worst
No I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth

And for you, boy, I swear I will do the worst~~" Tae leaned on the door as he shut his eyes, letting the soft angelic voice of the male with such those deep lyrics sink in his head. He was feeling bad, bad for pushing Jungkook away but the battle of his mind and heart wasn't letting him understand what was he supposed to do.

The male outside sand the whole song, closing his eyes he just imagined tae's smiley face with him smiling along, picturing them having a happy ending made him feel calmer as the song ended he had a relieved smile on his face. His heart said he isn't failing this time, he will get tae and the male's love just some patience and everything will be perfect.

"Hello jiminie, help me I am so confused." Tae spoke as soon as Jimin picked his call. The male heard tae's whole narration about how Jungkook have came with him to Paris and how he is currently outside his room waiting for him to say yes to go on a date with him.

"Tae calm down and sit somewhere." Jimin spoke, tae hummed as he sat on the fluffy bed and took some deep breaths.

"Now listen to me, running away from the situation will take you nothing. You are hurting yourself and him together, I agree he was tied in a promise, he had someone in his life who was the most important person for him, and he may chose that person over you. But now that he left everything behind and followed you all the way to Paris even tho he could have just made you stay in Seoul by kidnapping you or cancelling your ticket. You should understand how important you have became to him.

When he says he can explain things and prove his feelings for you, believe me you should give him a chance. A chance to prove himself and his love for you. I am not asking you to just be his boyfriend, but a date won't hurt you tae. Say yes and go on a date with him,  a whole day with him together with no disturbance will make you know how determined he is to prove his love for you." Jimin explained softly and calmly, tae listened and understood everything.

"Hmm you are saying right, it's not like he lied to me every or cheated on me that I can't give him a chance. He was always honest with me, he even told me everything about his life that he have never told to anyone. I think you are right, I should go on this date and see if he really loves me or is it just some attraction." Tae spoke nodding to himself, Jimin on the other side smiled.

"Good decision, now go and say yes to him. And yeah make sure to enjoy the day fully while making aire to be yourself. Just be the way you always are fun loving, and a brat and see if he still behaves the same like he did throughout the way to Paris. The final decision of yours, if you want to be his boyfriend or not." Jimin spoke, tae smiled softly nodding his head.

"I understood, thank you so much for being here Minnie I love you sooo much." Tae spoke, Jimin giggled.

"I do love you my taetae now go and see if that male is still outside or not." Jimin spoke, tae hummed. Disconnecting the call tae walked to the door, taking a deep breath he opened it softly but frowned not founding Jungkook standing outside.

"Did he left?" Tae mumbled with a pout as he stepped out of the room, his eyes went wide as he noticed jungkook sitting on the floor hugging his knees, head leaned on the wall eyes closed as if he was asleep.

"Oh my god, kook hyung... Get up." Tae spoke as he crotched to Jungkook's level tapping on the male's shoulder who snapped his head on front and shot open his eyes.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Tae asked making Jungkook turn his head and look at the male, he smiled softly before yawning a little.

"I didn't planned to sleep but doozes off cause of boredom I guess." He spoke, tae shook his head.

"Get up, why are you even sitting on the floor in the first place." Tae spoke holding jungkook's arms, the male gave tae a done look as he stood up.

"Do you want me to stand for hours, I got tired so thought to sit and wait." Jungkook spoke with a tiny pout, tae smiled a little shaking his head.

"You are really being a stupid man now." Tae mumbled, Jungkook just smiled sheepishly.

"Sooo... You coming out to check on me, should I take that as yes?" Jungkook asked with hope filled eyes, tae hummed nodding his head making Jungkook's doe eyes to get wide.

"You... You will go on a date with me?" He asked like a kid making tae chuckle.

"Yeah yeah I am going on a date with you." He replied, Jungkook smiled widely but then gave tae a weird look making tae confuse.

"Let me clear it first it's not a friendly date like your and jimin's date. It's a proper date like lovers." Jungkook cleared out with an obvious face, tae chuckled again.

"Yeah I understood it's a proper date and not a friendly date. Now go to your room and sleep well. I need the perfect date by you as this is my first time you on a proper date. Just think this is your first and last chance. At the end of the day I will decide whether I still want to be with you or not." Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded his head happily.

"Rest assured, tomorrow will be the most memorable day of your life. I will fill the whole day and your whole life with so much happiness and love that you will never be able to even think of leaving me." Jungkook spoke with determination laced in his tone, tae hummed nodding his head.

"We will see that, now go. I am sleepy too, good night." Tae spoke, Jungkook waved at the male.

"Good night dream me, rest well." Jungkook spoke, tae just shook his head seeing the new side of the male who was behaving like him at this point. The two walked to their rooms, Jungkook slept with many plans of winning tae's heart in his mind.

While tae slept with curiosity in his mind and heart, wanting to know to which extent and how much Jungkook will do to win tae's heart.

Sniff sniff, I smell someone finally being boyfriend...love is in airrrrrr

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 14.9K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...
331K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
33.2K 3K 19
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
142K 8.1K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...