HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

80

2.5K 275 112
By cutegir2002

First time going to write the 80th chapter of my story.

Word count: 2458...

Jungkook's character is going to take a 180° more like 360° turn so please try to enjoy his new side instead of thinking how can he change so easily.

Next morning...

Tae groaned slightly as he felt the rays of sun disturbing him, he frowned slightly before blinking his eyes to get off the blurryness, the first thing he saw after opening his eyes fully was the white ceiling, he hissed a little shutting his eyes back as he felt headache striking over his head as lightening.

But again his eyes got shot open as he looked around in pure shock, he wasn't able to recognise the room he was in.

"Fuck where the hell I am?" He mumbled as he tried to sat up holding his head that was spinning badly cause of a hangover. Tae looked at the night stand near the bed just to get his eyes wide and lips parted in pure disbelief as he saw Jungkook's picture frame on the night stand.

"Don't tell me I am at his house." Tae mumbled, he was still trying to recall the events that happened last night when he heard the door of the room getting clicked slightly and then it was pushed open letting Jungkook be in full view. Tae stared at the male who was standing at the door step with a soft smile, wearing just sweatpants, and having nothing over his upper body.

With wide eyes tae lifted the comforter from his body and peeked in, he sighed as he found himself being fully dressed. He really thought they did it  again.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted softly as he walked to the bed with the tray in his hand that had a bowl on it.

"What the hell am I doing in your house?" Tae asked being extremely frustrated, first the headache and then him being in jungkook's house.

"You have been sleeping here since last night, hope you slept well. Here have this soup it will lessen your head ache." Jungkook spoke as he placed the tray over tae's lap who glanced at the tray and than at Jungkook who was still smiling at tae.

"Have you lost some screws?" Tae asked, Jungkook shook his head. The smile stayed the same that got tae frown badly.

"Have it, I will give you some pain killers as well." Jungkook spoke as he walked to his bathroom to pain killers from the first aid kit.

"Pain killers? He made soup for me? Is he...is he someone else trying to fool me by looking like him." Tae mumbled to himself, as he smelled the soup. Taking a small amount of soup in spoon he blew some air and sipped it.

"It's not bad." Tae spoke as he began to sip the soup totally not minding he was supposed to run away if it's some duplicate of Jungkook. Till Jungkook came back tae was already having the soup that widened jungkook's smile.

"Here have this pain killers." Jungkook spoke passing the packet of pain killers to tae, who raised his eyebrows at the male. He hurriedly had the soup, took a tablet and gulped it down with water.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked being confused as tae stepped down from the bed.

"Thank you so much for making me stay at your house and giving me soup and medicine. I don't know how I can here but I need to leave." Tae spoke, Jungkook frowned and held tae's wrist who glared at the male that made Jungkook leave tae's wrist.

"Where are you going tae? I took you to my house as you were shit drunk last night and have been calling for me so Jimin called me and asked me to take care of you, you slept in my arms and I thought to bring you to my house. Now will you stay?" Jungkook ranted in one breath tae stared at him.

"No!" He spoke and turned but froze as he heard Jungkook next words.

"I love you Taehyung." Jungkook spoke, at this moment he really didn't care if he is confessing his feelings to tae in a romantic way or not, all he knew was he wanted tae to know he loves him. Tae turned his face and stared at Jungkook with a blank face.

"Ohh I confessed last night in a drunken state right? And now you would be feeling sympathy towards me or you would be guilty or something so you are saying those words back right?" Tae spoke, Jungkook shook his head.

"It's nothing like that tae, I have got to know everything about Lisa she is--"

"Please not anymore, please just... Just leave me, I really don't want any sympathy and neither do I want to make you feel guilty. I agree I do love you, but it doesn't mean you need to love me back. Just be happy in your life, I will slowly get over these feelings. No need to worry about me, I am leaving bye." Tae spoke and rushed out followed by Jungkook who called for the male.

"Tae... Taehyung stop, you can't leave me like that." Jungkook spoke as he rushed down on the stairs.

"I can leave you like that." Tae replied as he took fast steps towards the door of the mansion.

"I won't let you go away from me and I mean it." Jungkook spoke standing next to tae who waved his hand for the taxi.

"Do whatever you want but I had decided I am leaving this country and no one can stop me now." Tae spoke with a huff as he got inside the cab.

"What if I let you leave the country, will you let me tell my point of views." Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Make me listen to you, I will see how much you can put efforts to do so." He spoke as he motioned the cab driver to drive, Jungkook hugged slightly as he saw the cab being drove away.

If he wanted he could have followed the cab with his car, but he already have other plans to get tae back in his life. He isn't going to cry or try to do things to force tae, if the male wants to leave he can surely go to Paris for a vacation.

"Enjoy your vacation tae, cause you returning back to me soon." He spoke to no one but himself, he ruffled his hairs. Feeling a new boosted energy and happiness as he saw the love in tae's eyes. He rushed inside back while calling hoseok.

***

Evening...

"Take care and call me once you reach Paris ok?" Jimin spoke hugging tae as he was here to drop the male at the airport. Tae hummed as they backed away.

"I will surely call you, take care of yourself and yeah make sure to visit me." Tae spoke, Jimin nodded his head. The two bide bye and tae walked inside the airport, once he was doing with the luggage and all he sat in the waiting area with his boarding pass. He sighed as he felt sad leaving the country mostly leaving Jungkook but he knew there was no use of staying when Jungkook had someone more important in his life. Tae sighed for the countless times as he leaned his head.

"Want some?" He snapped his head to his right as he heard a familiar voice, with wide eyes he stared at the male from whom he is running away. There sat Jungkook next to him holding a cup of hot chocolate with a sheepish grin on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tae asked being stunned.

"I am here to sleep." Jungkook spoke blinking his eyes innocently, tae gave him a blank look making him chuckle.

"What do we do at airport tae? Ofcourse I am here to catch a flight." Jungkook spoke with a shrug, tae rolled his eyes as he shifted to the other seat making Jungkook shift too.

"Where are you going tho?" Jungkook asked, tae took a deep breath.

"I am going to hell wanna join?" He asked tilting his head, Jungkook leaned towards him a little.

"If you are going to hell won't it be converted into a heaven. You know angels bring heavens everywhere they go~~" Jungkook spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, tae parted his lips as he huffed and stood up. Taking his bag he took a step but stopped just to turn and glare at the male.

"Don't follow me." Tae spoke in a threatening tone, Jungkook lifted his hands in surrender.

"I ain't following you." He spoke with the same grin on his face, tae fisted his fingers and stomped his feet before walking to the opposite side and getting settled there. Even tho he didn't look directly at Jungkook but from the corner of his eyes tae sure saw how Jungkook was looking at him without blinking.

The announcement of the flight ready to take off finally made tae sigh in relief as he walked to do the boarding thinking he can finally be away from jungkook's intense gaze but uh-uh...

***

Tae walked in the plane as he started to look for his seat, he smiled as he finally got the seat he was assigned. Placing his hand bag inside the small cabinet above the seat, tae looked down. His smile face turned into a done look at he saw Jungkook sitting next to his seat waving at him.

"I asked you to not follow me no?" Tae asked placing his hands over his waist, Jungkook shrugged.

"I came here before you sooo. It's yous who is following me no?" Jungkook asked, tae rolled his eyes.

"Change your seat." He spoke folding his arms over his chest, Jungkook shook his head as he leaned on the seat.

"I am comfortable here." He spoke, tae tried to control his anger.

"But I am not." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile.

"That sounds like your problem no?" He spoke, tae parted his lips to say something but sighed as he called the airhostess.

"How may I help you sir?" She asked politely.

"Can I change my seats? I am ok with whatever seat you will provide me." Tae spoke, the air hostess passed him an apologetic smile.

"I am extremely sorry sir but all the seats are reserved and as per our rules you can't change your seat if the seats in the plane are fully booked. I apologise for this, do you need any other help?" She asked, tae sighed frustrated as he shook his head. She bowed to the two and went back.

"You know you can see I ain't going to eat you." Jungkook spoke with an innocent smile, tae slapped the male's shoulder before he motioned him to get up.

"Why!" Jungkook asked.

"I want to go to my seat." Tae spoke pointing at his seat that was in the corner while Jungkook's seat was at side of the path.

"The space here is enough for you to move." Jungkook spoke with a shrug.

"You know you are irritating me." Tae spoke pointing his finger at the male who hooked his finger with tae's.

"Don't you remember you irritated me once too." He spoke and winked at tae who rolled his eyes and jerked away jungkook's finger. He turned to let his back be facing other side as he slide towards his seat, his front body was in jungkook's view.

"Nice body." Jungkook spoke with a thumbs up getting a glare from tae, he pressed his lips to not laugh. Well he knows he was supposed to be all lovely dovey with tae to woo him and get him back in his life. But knowing how dramatic tae is, it's a bit tough for him to woo tae in just a romantic way so he preferred tae's way. Being dramatic and irritating till tae give in, truth to be told Jungkook was loving this as he got time to tease and irritate tae who have been getting on his nerve since the day they started to talk.

The announcement of the flight taking off echoed, everyone tied their seat belts. The plane began to move to the run way, tae clenched on the handle of this seat as he felt the plan slowly increasing it's speed moving on the runways.

Jungkook noticed how badly tae was clenching the handles, knowing the male was scared of heights Jungkook smiled and held tae's hand who didn't look at Jungkook but indeed felt calm as the flight slowly took off and flew in the air. Jungkook intertwined their fingers as he let tae calm down a little, slowly the flight got stable and tae finally opened his eyes. He took some deep breaths and took away his hands from jungkook's grip.

He put on his earphones as he began to listen to some songs while leaning on the seat with close eyes, Jungkook didn't say anything or irritated tae knowing tae must be sleepy. He smiled widely as he felt a weight over his shoulder, tae was sleeping cutely with a pout on his face.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook spoke calling for the air hostess.

" Yes sir?" She asked politely.

"Can I get a blanket and two pillows please?" He asked, she nodded and got him the blankets and pillows. He thanked her, first he placed a pillow between tae's back and seat, he place pillow behind his head too. He made tae lean on himself fully as he wrapped his one arms around tae's shoulder and covered themselves with the blanket. He placed his head over tae's that was on his shoulder, he softly closed his eyes and drifted off sleeping with tae in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Ok I think many will say how can Jungkook change so much so suddenly, so let me tell you. Jungkook was always goofy and fun loving, as it was shown how a 10 year old Jungkook loved to smile and have fun. But because of the pressure and guilt and all, he burried his real self and showed his fake rude, cold and less fun-loving and more mature self to the world. But now that he had thought to live life the way he wants he is finally letting his heart decide what it actually wants and is ready to do all fun loving things and crazy things with tae by his side.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
449K 24.1K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
346K 14.9K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...
15.5K 856 11
just a short story of TK Jeon Jungkook a handsome yet mischievous 18 years old male in class 12th Kim Taehyung a beautiful yet shy 16 years old mal...