HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

44

2.9K 244 75
By cutegir2002

Suggestion hear the song 'Chikni Chameli' (bollywood song) throughout the chapter. It will make you feel the emotions potrayed in the chapter even more.

And the words in italics means this way are their conversations while they were planning everything in the head quarters.

Word count: 2545...

Later the name night.

Bustling music with neon lights were all around the busy club named hyper, people mostly from low class come here to drink and enjoy their time. It's in a corner of a silent street, two guards standing outside with some masquerade (party mask). Like every Sunday the club has this masquerade party where from the waiters, bartenders, dancers and visitors everyone has to wear masquerade masks.

Parking his car in the parking lot Jungkook stepped down wearing a black masquerade, staring all around he smirked a little.

"Jungkook hyung will be going in the hyper club as a solo."

Moving to the entry he got the small ribbon over his wrist which was mandatory as well. The guards bowed and opened the gate like they do for every visitor, getting inside the male looked all around as he checked where was who.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung would be already there as a couple."

Jungkook gave a slight nod to namjoon who was sitting at the round table with Jin opposite of him. Jungkook walked to the bar side and got settled on one of the stools, ordering his usual low alcoholic drinks he stared at his right.

"Hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung will be waiters."

Yoongi and hoseok gave him a nod as they served drinks to the already drunk people. Jungkook took the glass of wine and looked at the stage infront which was covered by a white clothes all around.

"May I have your attention please, the special performance of the night is about to start so please enjoy." The mc of the night announced, loud applauds were heard as the curtain raised slowly, letting a beautiful figure be in view who was standing in the center of the stage with his back turned towards the people already staring at him.

The beats started and the male turned, the beautiful golden dress shined in the neon lights, while the said male began to dance on the dizzing song getting lots of cheers all around. Jungkook stared at the figure as he twried the wine in the wine glass.

"I will be the one dancing and distracting the audience."

Jungkook can't help but check out the male dancing on the stage with so much grace, wearing the shiny short outfit that fitted his petite body so well, the tan legs being fully in view had surely taken jungkook's attention quite well. The way the male's waist moved, the way those legs tapped on the floor everything was indeed making Jungkook feel thinks he have never felt for anyone.

Tae stepped down the stage still with the song being in the background, he danced near all the male's sitting onver the bar side, and stopped once his eyes met those doe eyes staring right in his soul.

"Looking hot." Tae muttured with a wink, Jungkook can't help but chuckle with a small smirk, as he sipped the wine eyes never leaving tae's figure, setting fire on the stage with those seduive moves. His moves had gotten all eyes fixed on him that no one saw how two waiters walked to the washroom, placing ' work in progress please don't enter' board outside the two walked in locking the door.

Removing their masks, they rushed to the last cubic. Opening and getting inside they knocked on every side wanting to know which side was empty from behind. Smirking as they found the secret door, they placed their palms on the wall and tries to slide it.

Yoongi and hoseok's eyes went wide as the wall began to move slightly, the two pushed it even more and the wall fully slided. The two walked inside getting near the big locker, but they sigh seeing that the the locker had a password.

"It would surely have password in it, what about that?"

"It's easy, the password is flyers."

"How are you so sure about?"

"Because no one other than flyers know about the place, and if someone by chance go there they will try all the passwords except the word flyer's cause they won't have a clue it's owned by flyer's."

"Enter the password." Yoongi spoke, hoseok nodded as he began to enter the password but they two groaned as it shouted the password is wrong re-enter it.

"What now?" Yoongi asked, hoseok sighed aloud before entering.

'01234.' and boom the locker made a click sound that made the two smirk looking at each other.

"What if the password is wrong?"

"It's easy, the locker is opened rarely and won't have some difficult password. Enter 01234 if the first password turns out to be wrong."

"That's so smart of you jungkook hyung."

"Get the bag quickly." Yoongi spoke, hoseok rushed out and brought the bag they had hidden under the sink of the same washroom.

"Get everything." Yoongi spoke as they began to put the diamonds, gold bars, money everything that was inside the locker.

The two smirked as he left a clown face inside the locker, leaving it open they sneaked out of the washroom still without being caught as everyone had their attention on the male who had been dancing on the stage, stealing each and every heart of the people around. The song ended with tae in the center of the stage with a seducive pose. The currents went down, Jungkook glanced at a drunk man who pushed a man making him fall on other.

"What are you doing huh?" The drunk man spoke in an angry tone.

"You pushed me and now you are showing me anger!!". The male who fell spoke in return.

"Do you even know to whom you are talking?" The spoke, Jungkook chuckled amusingly as he took the last sip of the wine, paying the bill he stood up. The drunkards began to have a fight, he glanced at them as he walked passed the public walking out straight.

The male who was the most drunk and was the reason of all the commotion was held by guards. The male glanced at namjoon and Jin who gave him a nod.

"Jimin have to distract everyone once the dance performance is over so we can sneak out one after another."

Namjoon and Jin stood up after paying their bill. The two walked out well, namjoon, jin, hoseok and yoongi waited for Jimin to be thrown out by the guards. And once Jimin was out he was quick to reach the car.

Meanwhile.

Jungkook tapped on the steering wheel as he waited for tae to arrive, his head got snapped to the passenger side's door as it got open. Tae stepped in, getting settled on the seat wearing a casual attire and an over/long coat.

"Let's leave." Jungkook stared as soon as the male closed the door, tae hummed buckling his seat belt. He opened the windows as the cool breeze blew on his face making him sigh.

"It was nice dancing so much after so long." Tae mumbled as he glanced at Jungkook who hummed.

"How was my dance?" Tae asked tilting his head to get a glimpse of the male's face who was straight looking at the road in front.

"Hmm good." Jungkook stated, having an urge to say sizzling hot but knowing how the male beside him is, he said just that much.

"That's it?" Tae asked, Jungkook hummed.

"I swear hyung, melting a rock by my hotness is easy but melting you uh-uh." Tae stated as he looked out, Jungkook chuckled silently glancing at tae.

"Wanna see something amazing?" Jungkook asked glancing at tae who looked at the male.

"What?" Tae asked, with narrow eyes.

"Just say you want to see something amazing or not?" Jungkook asked again, tae hummed.

"Of course I want to." Tae spoke still being confused as what was the male going to show him. Jungkook hummed as he speeded his car for a few minutes and slowed down the speed. They were over a bridge from where the club was still in sight, tae's eyes went wide as he heard a loud blast.

Turning his head he saw the club burning, the orange flames reaching to the skys with black smoke spreading all around.

"What the?? Did you blasted the whole club?" Tae asked glancing at Jungkook who tilted his head with a smirk.

"Maybe." He stated. Tae stared at Jungkook without blinking.

"Why?" He asked being extremely stunned.

"Didn't you said it's owned by the male's son who kidnapped you." Jungkook replied with the smirk still on his handsome face, tae blinked with pure amazement.

"So thought to end him and his everything." Jungkook spoke glancing at tae, he can't help but chuckle feeling proud of himself seeing the male all shocked. Lips parted, eyes widened in shock, this was the first time tae was left stunned by Jungkook and Jungkook was enjoying this way too much.

"You just ended him and his everything because his Father kidnapped me?" Tae asked pointing at himself, Jungkook slowed the car even more as he looked at the male. Tae was looking like a baby asking for a very innocent question, eyes turned into his infamous puppy eyes wide and glossy while his face all squeeshy, Jungkook can't help but stare at the shining face for longer then he should have.

"No, not because his father kidnapped you." Jungkook paused as he stared deep in tae's eyes, who waited for Jungkook to complete his words.

"Not just for kidnapping you, for hurting you , for giving you pain, for forcing you, for everything that made you feel unsafe, uncomfortable and for those tears that have slipped from your eyes. He paid for having the same face as his father who gave you pain that you may still be feeling deep in your hurt." Jungkook spoke, voice filled with softness, no hint of sarcasm, taunt, tease or rudness.

He stated deep in tae's eyes that began to get glossy, tears gathered in tae's eyes as he felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Jungkook ended the male for tae, for the pain tae went through. He made that male pay for the tears that tae shed, the emotions and the feeling that tae was having inside him was unexplainable.

He blinked and looked out of the window not wanting Jungkook to see the tears that were threatening to slip from his moist eyes. Not knowing how Jungkook had already noticed those eyes, those emotions, those feelings that screamed tae felt happy.

He said nothing, none of the two said anything for almost 5 minutes tae sniffed a little as he gulped hard. Clearing his throat he glanced at Jungkook.

"Thank you for being so thoughtful for me." Tae spoke, Jungkook frowned slightly.

"Thoughtful?" He asked, tae hummed playing with his fingers that were resting on his lap.

"You were so thoughtful that you punished the one whose father hurted me." Tae spoke still looking up.

"Ohhh, I just don't want anyone else to hurt you except me." Jungkook spoke, making tae frown.

"Eh?" He asked looking at jungkook with a deep frown.

"Yeah, shouldn't I be the only one hurting my best friend. The best friend rule, we can only hurt our best friend no one other is allowed." Jungkook spoke glancing at tae who was looking at him with a weird face.

"Are you drunk?" He asked, Jungkook gave him a blank look.

"From where am I looking drunk?" He asked, tae pointed at his brain making Jungkook slap his hands away.

"No I mean since when are we 'Best friends' I wasn't informed about it tho?" Tae asked tilting his head, jungkook's face went blank.

"Ok so you don't want to be my best friend, hmm I understand." Jungkook spoke, tae shook his head..

"No it's not like that, I just---"

"No no don't say anything, it understood you don't want to be my best friend." Jungkook spoke with a fake sad face, while tae thought that his words hurted Jungkook. A feeling of guilt crawled in him think he hurted the male who literally just killed a man whose father hurted him.

"I didn't meant that hyung, you know I would love to be your best friend. Like who don't want to be such a kind hearted and amazing person's best friend. I was just amazed that you are calling yourself my best friend, as I never expected you to say something like this. Now that really didn't mean that I don't want to be your best friend." Tae spoke without stopping or breathing in between, Jungkook pressed his lips to not laugh how desperately tae explained his side to him who was just pulling tae's leg.

"Hyung?" Tae spoke once he didn't received a reply from the male, who laughed aloud letting his bunny teeths be in all display, the beautiful melody of his angelic laugh echoed in the car, his face appearing as a baby's face, whose laugh can bring smile to any face. Tae can't help but be all mesmerized by those melodious laughs and those cute bunny teeths.

Jungkook took deep breath to stop himself from laughing, a soft smile still lingered on his face as he stopped the car and glanced at tae.

"Oh god Taehyung I was just teasing you, I know it's nothing like you don't want to be my best friend or something. But the way you panicked and explained yourself was lit I swear." Jungkook spoke chuckled heartily, tae was still in daze of that soft smile on jungkook's face as he just stared at the male who blinked.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jungkook asked, tae's smiled widened.

"Your laugh, it's so melodious hyung. And that bunny smile it's...it's so mesmerizing. You know you showed smile and laugh more happiness suits you." Tae spoke, Jungkook gulped as he looked away. Not wanting to stare back at tae's intense eyes, he blinked twice or thrice before starting the car again.

"Ok so jokes apart, I really killed that male because I didn't liked the way your eyes showed hurt when you saw that male. I can understand how it hurts when we see someone right infront of eyes, who had hurted us." Jungkook spoke with a hidden sad smile behind his soft tone and curled up lips.

"So truly as a best friend I thought to vanish the person whose existence is hurting my best friend." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled softly at him.

"Thank you so much again." Tae spoke, the silence surrounded the two as Jungkook drove tae to the head quarters where they all were supposed to meet. Being amazed by all the things they got, they separated it in equal parts and shared it among themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

(Jungkook's mask)

(Tae's mask)

(Tae's performance dress)

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 3.8K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
319K 22K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
131K 6.7K 29
Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start his married life. His parents are in sear...