HEART BEAT πŸ’“ ( Insta story){...

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion i... More

Read before starting!!!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62(M)
63
64
65
KINDLY READ!!!
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89{M}
90{M}
91
92
93
94
95πŸ”ž
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103{M}
104{M}
105
106
107
108
109
110
111{M}
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126{M}
127{M}
128
129
130
131
132
133
134(End)
Special Chapter β™₯️
Tk death part😭😭

29

4.1K 345 78
By cutegir2002

The next day tae joined the office, he met namjoon and hoseok and began to work. After lunch he met Jungkook too but he was all professional at that moment cause he was there to discuss something with the male. Tae was happy finally getting his favourite job and the cherry on top was he being the assistant of his own inspiration.

Jungkook was extremely amazed by tae's professional side, he never imagined the boy being so serious about the work, the passion and skills were clear in every move of tae that had indeed impressed everyone around.

Tae even met yoongi and to everyone's surprise he got friends with the male quite quickly. Even Jungkook was stunned knowing yoongi talked and passed a soft smile to tae, cause yoongi comes on the 1 rank in being cold all around the company.

It's already been a week since Tae joined the Buzz gaming company. He loved his working hours cause namjoon was always very supportive and calm and never tried to order around for useless things. On Saturday tae's photoshoot was scheduled as well, and for that tae was given half day leave too.

The day of his shoot.

He was ready with the first dress as he walked out in his whole glory, taking all the attention which was obvious he walked to the set up area. The first outfit he was wearing was decent and comfortable, he began to give poses and left everyone stunned by how photogenic his face was. No matter from which angle the photographer clicked it would always turn out perfect.

Tae than changed into three different outfits getting pictures clicked in all three of them, it was still just the comfortable. And now the next up outfit of his was a bit formal, tae went in the changing room and was handled the formal outfit. A white one top with long coat and white pants, it was decent and formal. Tae smiled being highly impressed by the cloth material and the fitting of the cloth. He got changed in to the outfit and got  some makeup and was ready to leave.

On the side...

Jungkook walked in the photoshoot area, Jackson Wang (from China) who was the head photographer stood up seeing the ceo walking in. Everyone bowed to him, he just hummed and looked at Jackson.

"How is shoot going? Any problems?" He asked in his usual cold voice Jackson shook his head.

"There's no problem infact the shoot is going without any hurdles. Now I understood why was Kim Taehyung sonin demand, he throws no tantrums and gives the best pictures just in one shot." Jackson spoke happily, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.

"Where is he tho?" He asked looking around not finding the male anywhere.

"Getting changed." Jackson nodded as he asked a staff to get a chair for Jungkook cause the male seem to be staying to see the shoot.

"I am ready." Just as Jungkook got settled on the chair tae's voice came from the corridor where the changing room is. Tae came in view stunning everyone for countless times, he had carried the formal so amazing that it was looking as if it was just made for him to wear. Even Jungkook was amazed by how the dress was looking so good over tae, while tae smiled at Jungkook and bowed his head slightly.

Jungkook nodded his head slightly too, tae turned to Jackson who motioned him towards the setup. Tae began to pose and Jungkook was once again amazed by how natural tae was looking. But again he isn't the most demanded and famous model for nothing. Tae soon changed into other formal dress that was shorter then the previous one, but tae was again slaying in it.

The photos that Jungkook was glancing at on the screen near Jackson were prove how good tae is with his expression. Soon the male got changed into another dress that was casual more like a part wear dress that was a bit exposed too. The people around weren't able to understand were the three types of outfit were worn by a single person. Cause tae had different auras with all the three types of attires, he was looking comfortable and cute in first round of clothes.

Then he looked elegant and classy in the formal ones, and here the male was looking hot and sexy in the causl party wear dress. Jungkook even got his lips parted seeing tae having those seducing looks over his face as he posed for camera. Jungkook can't help but gulp slightly as tae sat on a chair that was turned opposite side that means the back side was placed infront.

Tae had his hands placed over the back supporter of the chair while his legs were placed on either aide of it. The lip bite and the expression on his face and made many people to feel hot. Jungkook was no less he had never found someone got ever in his life but now he was sure that had been changed. Cause damn Taehyung looks 2 times more hot and sexy in reality compared to pictures.

"Well done tae, I am sure this would be the best photo collection for the j-zee. And you are wearing j-zee's clothes would surely get us a good sells. Thank you so much it was great working with you." Jackson spoke forwarding his palm, tae smiled shaking hands with the male.

"I can say the same, I would get more popularity cause of the j-zee company." Tae spoke with a chuckle, Jackson chuckled too.

"It was great working with you as well Jackson, I would be looking forward to have more projects with you." Tae smiled, Jackson hummed.

"I would be waiting for that too." Jackson spoke, Jungkook stared between the two.

"You did great mr kim, keep it up." Jungkook spoek, tae smiled at him as the male walked away.

****

Monday morning.

"Damn tae, I had heard Jackson praising no one like he is praising you." Hoseok spoke as he met tae in corridor after lunch.

"Oh is he still talking about me?" Tae asked with a chuckle.

"Still? He haven't stopped talking about you since Saturday. But you know I won't blame him, you and your pictures were outstanding to not be praised. I have seen all of them and believe me, never. I repeat never have I ever seen any model looking so natural, beautiful and ethernal at the same time." Hoseok spoke tae just waved his hands at the male.

"It's nothing like that hyung." Tae spoke, hoseok shook his head.

"He isn't wrong, Jackson showed me the pictures too and I would say the same smile hoseok. You nailed it." Namjoon spoke as he walked to the two. Tae smiled sheepishly, he have been so close to the two in the week that it doesn't make him being all professional with the two. He is all himself around the two, infact he is unprofessional infront of yoongi as well. But only till they aren't working tho.

"But tae you didn't did one thing right." Hoseok spoke, tae frowned at his words.

"What did I didn't do right hyung?" Tae asked tilting his head.

"You didn't give us your joining party, and now you aren't really thinking of giving us your 'first project with j-zee' party too." Hoseok spoke namjoon hummed nodding.

"He got a point, you joined a week ago and we haven't gotten any party for that. And now you had finally completed a project with jzee that definitely deserve a party too." Namjoon spoke tae giggled softly.

"Ok ok, I apologise. I actually forgot about it fully but now that you both had made me realise. I am inviting you both to the party on Saturday night at karaoke." Tae spoke cheerfully, the two smiled widely doing high five.

"And not just you both, I will ask Jin hyung and Jimin to join too. Yes I will invite yoongi hyung and hyung too." Tae spoke happily.

"Hyung? Who?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook hyung." Tae spoke as a matter of fact, the two chuckled nodding their heads.

"Hey let's go and invite him together. I am sure he is free right now right?" Hoseok nodded at tae's words, tae hummed as the three walked to the ceo's cabin.

****

Meanwhile...

"Yes hyung." Jungkook spoke looking at yoongi who just sat opposite of him.

"I need to talk to you about something very important." Yoongi spoke in a serious tone, Jungkook hummed motioning yoongi to speak further.

"You know we have been getting news that someone is trying to steal the weapons from flyer's." Jungkook hummed.

"We just got the news that those weapons have been stolen already. And the one who stole them have placed our mark there in the shop yard." Yoongi spoke, Jungkook frowned at yoongi's words.

"But hyung I never ordered anyone of our team member to steal any weapons from flyer's." Jungkook spoke, yoongi hummed.

"I know, and I suspect it is some of our enemy that is doing all this to get us be targeted by flyer's and we all ended up having fight." Yoongi spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"Hmm I think that too, try to find who was the person who stole their weapons and dared to leave our official marks there. Second try to make the leader of flyer's understand that it wasn't us who stole his weapons." Jungkook spoke, yoongi hummed but the two snapped their heads to look at the door as they heard a loud gasp.

"Steal weapons?" Tae muttured staring at Jungkook with wide eyes, yoonkook's eyes went wide seeing tae staring at them with shocked face. They were sure the male heard them cause the expression on namseok's face cleared that they were regretting not knowing on the door at the first place.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called, a sense of fear crawling in his heart. What if tae get distanced from him? Or what if tae get's disgusted by him?

"You---you are a mafia?" Tae asked with a shocked face. Jungkook sighed heavily and nodded his head.

"I am not just a mafia, but the mafia leader of Alpha group Jeon j.k" Jungkook spoke and wondered what was going in tae's head as the male stared at him with parted lips and wide eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 4.9K 23
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Diary, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
562K 42.3K 41
"Well you look like you're in fifty or something because of not getting enough of sleep!" Taehyung let out an amused chuckle at Jungkook's statement...
404K 16.8K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...
455K 17.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...