Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

Per Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... Més

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart

226 5 0
Per Kessho_Yuki

The red newt expressionlessly pulled out the curved blade that had pierced Zhiyu Immortal Jun's body, and looked at the blood on the knife with disgust.

Zhiyu Xianjun's body trembled, the corners of his lips swelled with blood, and the whole person fell backwards like a puppet with a broken thread, and the Demon Venerable instinctively caught him, looked at the person in his arms, and muttered in panic: "A-Ning...... Aning......"

"Don't ......"

Hearing the Demon Venerable call himself like this, Zhiyu Xianjun smiled on his bloodless face, the excessive blood loss made him feel very cold all over, and he had no strength in his body, but he still worked very hard, very hard, slowly raised his hand, touched the center of the Demon Venerable's eyebrows, and depicted his eyebrows little by little.

In fact, he wanted to do this a long time ago, but the gods and demons had different paths, and there was an insurmountable barrier between them, and he wanted to love him, but he didn't have the courage.

He didn't know when he fell in love with this demon, maybe when he was in the cold palace of the mortal world, when this demon saw that he was in a bad mood, and tried his best to coax the child while trying to tell funny things to amuse him.

Perhaps it was when he was desperate and refused to eat, and the devil clumsily brought the food he had made with his own hands and fed him over and over again.

Or maybe it was in the Demon Palace, when I received the stack of carefully collected scripts from the world...

I don't remember when.

In the past, he only had hatred in his heart, except for the swallow kite, he couldn't see anyone in his eyes, the demon treated him well, and he didn't appreciate it, until the demon zun died in front of him, he found that his heart was empty.

How can there be such a demon in the world, who is clearly brutal and murderous by nature, and is good at calculation, but treats him so well that he is willing to give everything for him, even death.

At that time, he realized that he Ning Zhiyu was living in this world, and he was not lonely and helpless, and no one wanted it.

There was a demon who always watched over him, but he had never looked at him with a straight eye before.

In fact, he was born very good-looking, and he was not hated at all...

Demon Venerable held Zhiyu Immortal Jun's hand touching his face, pressed it to his cheek, and choked up, "Why... Why save me..."

"Don't you hate me? ......"

"Who allowed you to make your own decisions?"

"Ning Zhiyu, you are not allowed to die, if you dare to die, I will... I'm going to..."

When the threatening words came to his mouth, he was dumbfounded, and what could be used to threaten Zhiyu Immortal Jun was nothing more than Mo Yan or the Protoss, at this moment, how could he bear to threaten him with the other party's weakness and make him sad.

Zhiyu Xianjun's mouth continued to pour blood foam, tears were drawn from the corners of his eyes, he smiled, and said angrily: "G San..."

"Ahh Please... You..."

When the Demon Venerable heard these words, his heart was so painful that he couldn't breathe, and his words became mean: "No, you haven't done your best to nurture him before, and now you want to leave him behind ruthlessly?!"

"I don't for! Ning Zhiyu, what you owe him will not be able to pay off in your life! Do you think that if you become his master in this life, you will be considered dutiful? You don't want to think about it, you don't want to leave like this..."

Looking at this scene, he felt that the picture in front of him seemed familiar, his mind seemed to be pierced by countless silver needles, and the pain seemed to be about to crack, he broke out in a cold sweat, his eyes were black, and after a while, the space around him suddenly began to distort...

He saw that on the wilderness full of yellow sand, Zhiyu Xianjun was squatting on the ground, hugging his young self, dressed in white and hunting by the wind, he gently stroked his head, and said.

"Ahh From now on... Listen to Uncle Yan... Earnestly learn the immortal method with Uncle Yan..."

The little man hugged Zhiyu Xianjun's neck and said, "What about the mother and father... Don't you go with Ah Yan?"

"Mother and father... If you are going to a far away place, if you are obedient, your mother will come back to see you. "

The villain's eyes were red, and he said, "Then Ah Yan will be obedient now..."

Zhiyu Xianjun touched his back and gently pushed him away: "Good, it's not too early, let's go find Uncle Yan." "

The villain's heart was full of reluctance, and he couldn't help but reddened his eyes, he didn't want to leave his mother, but he just promised his mother to be obedient, he held back his tears, released his little hand from his mother's neck, and turned back three times in one step when he left.

Until his mother said to him, "Ah... Don't look back..."

He was very well-behaved, and did not look back once, until he heard a sound like the brocade cracking, and then turned around in a daze, and he slowly widened his eyes, and saw a magic blade inserted in his mother's chest, and a large area of blood bloomed on the snow-white placket.

"Mother's !!"

The little man ran desperately towards his mother, and when he fell down, he immediately got up, and when he ran to his mother's body, his mother had fallen to the ground, and he hugged his mother's body that was gradually hypothermic, crying heartbreakingly.

"Mother... Mother..."

"Ah Yan knows that he is wrong, Ah Yan will be obedient, don't leave Ah Yan behind..."

The little man thought it was because he looked back and made his mother angry, and his mother would kill herself.

No matter how much he cried and begged, his mother finally left him and left.

The warm body gradually becomes cold.

The picture in front of him coincided with that memory, and above the main hall, tears flowed uncontrollably from his eyes, and he murmured to Zhiyu Xianjun who fell in his father's arms: "Mother..."

The space around me is still distorting and changing, and more strange and familiar memories are pouring into my mind...

Feeling that the breath of the person in his arms was getting weaker and weaker, the Demon Venerable hugged Zhiyu Xianjun tightly with tears, and said with a hoarse cry: "Did you hear... Ning Zhiyu, what you owe Ah Yan is not allowed to die if you don't pay it off..."

Zhiyu Immortal Jun's pupils had become a little dilated, and he tried his best to look at the faces of the people above him, and said, "I'm sorry..."

Demon Venerable's face was pressed against Zhiyu Immortal Jun's face, and tears kept flowing: "I don't want to be sorry... I don't want to be sorry... I want you to live..."

Zhiyu Xianjun knew that his time was running out, and if he didn't say some words, it might be too late, he looked up emptyly, bent his lips and smiled: "G San..."

Demon Venerable felt that this life was not as many as the previous life combined, and he should obviously be happy if he had called him as many times as the Rizhi Jade Immortal Monarch, but the person in his arms was about to lose the strength to speak, and almost all he made was a breath sound.

"You stop talking, you stop talking."

Tears flowed from the corners of Zhiyu Xianjun's eyes: "I'm actually... Like you... of..."

Hearing this, Demon Venerable raised his head in a daze, and said, "What did you say?" ......"

"You must have lied to me... Ning Zhiyu, don't try to lie to me... You think I'm going to believe that, do you? ......"

"Your heart is so ruthless... I won't believe you're going to like me..."

"...... Ever since I regained my memory... With you came the demons... I'm... I've been waiting..."Zhiyu Xianjun smiled, "When you open your mouth and tell me... Let me...... Be your queen..."

"But... You never said it..."

When the Demon Venerable died for him, Zhiyu Immortal Jun could be sure that he liked him, but 190,000 years had passed, and he had no way to be sure.

He thought, maybe the Demon Venerable's feelings for him were only hatred.

How can you not hate.

190,000 years of ignoring their children... If you are any other person, you will hate.

So even if he understood his heart, he didn't dare to confide it easily, he owed too much to the father and son, how could he dare to expect their love.

It is already good to be able to be by their side silently in this life.

Emotionally, he himself is not a courageous person, he used to love Yan Kite, but he just looked at each other silently behind his back, until he died for the other party, he never fought for it.

But today he wanted to say.

Because he found that he still seemed to have feelings for him, he wanted to make him happy.

"You live... I'll allow you to be my queen..."Demon Venerable hated why he hadn't discovered Zhiyu Immortal Jun's mind earlier, and he burst into tears and said, "Ning Zhiyu... My queen is only you... Last time I told you that I was going to get married, it was a lie to you, I wanted to see your reaction, but you said yes, and I got angry..."

"If you live, I'll marry you, okay? ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun replied with a smile: "Okay..."

But his body was becoming transparent little by little, gradually dissipating like fireflies, first his hands, then his arms...

"Don't... Ah Ning..."Demon Venerable shook his head and muttered, "You haven't taught me to write your name yet..."

His A-Ning finally likes him and is willing to be his queen, but she is leaving him...

"Don't..."

"Smack! Syllable! Syllable! The red newt applauded on the side and said, "What a touching drama, since you are so inseparable, then I will send you on the road together."

Seeing Zhiyu Immortal Jun completely disappear into his arms, tears flowed from the Demon Venerable's eyes, "A-Ning..."

"Aning!! ——"

"Ah!!! ——"

"Red Newt, I'll kill you—" Demon Venerable raised his hand and wanted to summon the Demon Blade, but the dantian was so empty that he couldn't even make such a simple move.

The red newt shrank into inches, appeared in front of the Demon Venerable, put the curved blade in his hand on the neck of the Demon Venerable, and said with a smile: "You have been poisoned now, don't say kill me, you can't even summon the Demon Blade..."

"You still want to kill me? Dream. "

As soon as the words fell, he suddenly heard a "whoosh" sound, like the sound of a feather arrow piercing through the air, and the red newt's eyes were slightly sharp, and he turned around quickly and cut off the feather arrow that flew straight towards his heart.

Yan Zhi was dressed in a blue brocade robe, with a silver crown on his head, flew out of the void, and stabbed at the red newt with a long sword in his hand, the red newt sneered, lifted the curved blade and flew to Yan Zhi's long sword: "Today's demon clan is really lively."

"There is infighting among our people, and there are gods who keep appearing to protect our king."

"Interesting... Interesting..."

However, soon, the red newt couldn't laugh, and between the sword light and sword shadows, Yan Zhi summoned the turquoise divine blade, the translucent divine blade floated in the air, and the blue spiritual power flowed out like water waves, wrapping the red newt's body, imprisoning his whole person in it, unable to move.

"Father!" Chiyi conjured up a dark magic sword and flew towards Yan Zhi, but before the tip of the sword touched the corner of Yan Zhi's clothes, it was blocked by the turquoise blue divine power, which seemed to be alive, and quickly spread to Chiyi's body, imprisoning him like a red newt.

Yan Zhi exerted ten percent of his divine power, waved the long sword in his hand, and the sharp sword intent cut off the red newt father and son, and for a while, the blood mist dispersed, and the red newt lowered his head in a daze, looking at his body in disbelief.

In a moment, the body of the father and son of the red newt turned into black smoke and dispersed.

The rebellious demon soldiers lost their backbones, and they suddenly became chaotic, Yan Zhi's body stopped in mid-air, looked down, and frowned: "The main general is dead, don't you get out?" "

The demon soldiers looked at each other for a moment, and quickly disappeared in place.

Yan Zhi fell to the ground, and cut off the bundle of immortal ropes that bound him with a long sword, and he was covered in cold sweat for some reason, and as soon as the bundle of immortal ropes was untied, he fell softly into Yan Zhi's arms, and his face was full of tears.

Yan Zhi caught him, took away the long sword in his hand, straightened the sweaty hair on his forehead, wiped away the tears on his face, and said softly: "Ah Yan, don't be afraid, it's okay..."

"I'm here..."

In the next breath, Yan Zhi's body stiffened, and he slowly lowered his head, only to see that his abdomen was pierced by the Xuanxi curved blade, and the red newt, who should have died, sneered behind him.

"You think that's how you can kill me?" 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
30K 956 93
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门少爷的崽 Author : 八耳九空 The most impulsive thing Yan Chi had ever done was to run to his brother's gossip object and thr...
82.6K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
[BL] Hello, Dear [ABO] Per Sylvie

Literatura romàntica

136K 4.9K 43
Hello, Dear 你好,亲爱的 Author: 昀川 Status: 43 Chapters (Completed) Description Shang Miaoyuan has lived a life behind closed doors since his parents passe...