Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn

463 14 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Zhiyu Immortal Jun really didn't have the confidence that the Demon Venerable could agree to a truce with the Protoss for him, he just watched the clansmen continue to die, and the Divine Realm was about to be ruined, and his heart ached, so he instinctively gave it a try.

190,000 years ago, the Demon Venerable could choose to kill himself without hesitation for him, and he felt that his life and death were very important to the demon, and subconsciously used himself as a bargaining chip, wanting to exchange it for the peace of the divine realm.

But 190,000 years, 190,000 years can change too many things, that is, the blood in the body has changed countless times, and why are you sure that the demon who loved himself deeply 190,000 years ago is still obsessed with himself? ......

"What do you want...," Zhiyu Xianjun said softly, "As long as I can do it, I will do my best to do it... As long as you promise a truce."

"I want the entire Protoss to be buried for my Ah Yan." Hatred burst out in the Demon Venerable's eyes, and he sneered, "Why, you are so protective of those hypocritical gods, do you want to die for them?" ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun: "Okay... If you will be happy when I die, I will do your wish."

"As long as you let go of the Protoss..."Zhiyu Immortal Jun silently pressed the sharp blade of the long sword in his hand close to his neck, and the sword was as sharp as clay, and as soon as it touched the skin, blood gushed out.

In the next breath, a red light flew out of the Demon Venerable's hand, turned into a real thing, and turned into a crystal-clear ruby, hitting the long sword in Zhiyu Xianjun's hand, the long sword fell to the ground with a "clang", and the ruby disappeared into the wind in an instant.

Demon Venerable laughed lowly, almost laughing out of tears, he hated this person's ruthlessness, hated this person's ruthlessness, and hated even more that even if he knew this, he still loved the other party's self deeply.

But he just couldn't be ruthless, he couldn't watch Zhiyu Xianjun get injured even a penny, he used to be so precious to him, how could he be willing to let him die?

The sword didn't kill anyone, but it seemed to stab into the heart of the Demon Venerable, making him so painful that his voice was hoarse to the extreme: "Have you ever protected Ah Yan like a person who protected your clansmen?" ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun's lips trembled, and after a long time, he said, "... Never."

Demon Venerable seemed to have really heard some big joke, he couldn't stop laughing, laughing so much that tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, his blood-red eyes stared at Zhiyu Xianjun, word by word, gritted his teeth.

"Ning Zhiyu, I should really kill you with my own hands, cut open your chest to see what your heart is made of, why can it be so cold, harder than a stubborn stone..."

In front of everyone's eyes, Zhiyu Immortal Jun's stiff body suddenly moved, slowly walked in front of the Demon Venerable, leaned over and hugged him: "Please..."

In 190,000 years, this was the first time that Zhiyu Immortal Jun took the initiative to touch and hug the Demon Venerable, so that the Demon Venerable's body immediately froze in place, the pain in his heart became more and more intense, his eyes were blurred, and he sneered.

"You Zhiyu Immortal Jun actually begged me one day, don't you look down on demons the most? ...... In the past, when I touched it, I almost wanted to be disgusted as if I had dirty things, but now for the sake of your fellow gods, I really don't even want to be innocent, and I actually took the initiative to hug me a demon."

"Aren't you disgusting? ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun: "I am willing... I'm going with you. "

"Okay... Since Zhiyu Immortal Jun is so eager to be my forbidden body, how can I not satisfy you."

"You said it, use yourself to exchange the peace of the Protoss." The hand of the Demon Venerable wearing the black black black iron claw touched the snow-white back of the neck of the person in his arms, and tightened it a little, "From now on... Don't even think about leaving. "

The scene in front of him was something that the gods didn't expect, Zhiyu Xianjun used himself to exchange with the Demon Venerable, and the Demon Venerable even agreed.

As the Demon Venerable ordered the troops to be withdrawn, pulling Zhiyu Xianjun's wrist and turning around to leave, Yan Zhi covered his heart, which was surging blood and was stabbed by the demon blade, and stood up from the ground with difficulty and chased forward.

"Zhiyu Immortal Monarch..."

Demon Venerable took Zhiyu Xianjun by the hand, and after a pause, Zhiyu Xianjun turned around, Yan Zhi couldn't help but bleed in his mouth, his pale face was covered with fine cold sweat, but his eyes were firm and painful.

"Zhiyu Immortal Jun, I will definitely come to the demon clan to save you..."

Demon Venerable sneered, this heavenly being, what he hated the most was Yan Zhi: "I'm waiting for you to come and die."

"Emperor take care..."Zhiyu Immortal Jun smiled at Yan Zhi and turned around.

Millions of demon soldiers disappeared above the Nine Heavens with the Demon Venerable, and the black and red demonic qi shrouded above the Nine Heavenly Palace gradually dispersed, revealing the image of dusk, and the injured Heavenly Soldiers lay on the ground and wailed in pain, a bleak scene.

When the Demon Venerable returned this time, he didn't know what kind of evil art he had practiced, and even the divine blade "Heavenly Trench" born in the realm of Nuwa couldn't help him, so that Yan Zhi was seriously injured in this battle.

Yan Zhi bent over, picked up the turquoise blade that fell to the ground, and slowly stroked the turquoise blade blade with his fingertips, his eyes revealing sadness.

On that day, in the realm of Nuwa, Chiyuanlong told Yan Zhi the hiding place of Shizun's physical body, and Yan Zhi entrusted the matter of recovering Shizun's physical body to his grandfather and grandmother, and asked them to summon the soul of Shizun after they found Shizun, so that Shizun's spirit could return to its place.

It takes time to recover the body and conjure the spirit, and on the tenth day of the truce between the gods and demons, the god of Yan Jing and the god of the spirit returned with the reborn Wenchang Xingjun.

At that time, the injuries on Yan Zhi's body had not healed, but he still went to Wenchang Hall to see him as soon as Wenchang Xingjun returned, although he already knew the truth of the year, but there were some words that he had to ask in person.

After arriving outside the Wenchang Palace, Yan Zhi hesitated for a while, and then slowly stepped into the hall, only to see Wenchang Xingjun with his back to him, wearing a light blue robe, standing by the lotus pond.

"Master...," Yan Zhi said in a low voice.

Wenchang Xingjun's back froze and did not look back.

"Ah Zhi has something to say to his master."

Yan Zhi paused, looked at Wenchang Xingjun's back, and said.

"That day, when Ah Zhi and his grandmother went to see Shizun in the space gap of Shennanling, Shizun actually didn't have amnesia, right?"

"It's just that the master is afraid that Ah Zhi is obsessed, and he doesn't know how to face Ah Zhi, so he pretends not to remember anything... Right?"

When Wenchang Xingjun heard this, he slowly turned around and said, "You know everything."

"Shizun was unwilling to fight against the Heavenly Dao with Ah Zhi at the beginning, why didn't he make it clear to Ah Zhi? Yan Zhi's eyes gradually turned red, "Before the Sansheng Stone, if the master said that he was unwilling, how could Ah Zhi force the master to marry Ah Zhi?" ......"

Wenchang Xingjun lowered his eyes: "I'm afraid... I'm afraid that if I live and stay with you, I'll fall into the devil and kill you..."

"This is not good for you and for the people in the world..."

For the scholar, innocence is more important than life, and he is also afraid of being infamous as a demon killer.

Yan Zhi's fist hanging by his side clenched slowly, he knew that he was not qualified to blame Wenchang Xingjun, if it wasn't for the mercy of his subordinates back then, Wenchang Xingjun would have died for him.

If you really want to talk about it, the person who owes the other party is actually him, and he has broken his promise to love the master forever.

Yan Zhi knelt down, hung his head, and said in a dumb voice.

"Master... I'm sorry. "

"Aji... Fell in love with Ah Yan. "

Wenchang Xingjun was stunned in place, and his eyes gradually turned red, in fact, he had expected this day, he noticed that Yan Zhi relied on him more than he loved deeply, and for Yan Yan, Yan Zhi seemed to have an unusual feeling.

It's just that Yan Zhi himself never found out.

"Ah Zhi is sorry for the cultivation of the master, and I am sorry for the life-saving grace of the master back then." Yan Zhi lowered his head and pressed it to the ground.

Wenchang Xingjun was at a loss in his heart: "The grace of saving lives... What does that mean? ......"

Yan Zhi straightened up and looked puzzled: "When Ah Zhi was six years old, he strayed into the ghost world and was almost devoured by the Ghost King, it was Shizun who suddenly appeared, blocked a blow for Ah Zhi, and seriously injured the Ghost King, and saved Ah Zhi from the Ghost King, Shizun doesn't remember this incident?" ......"

Wenchang Xingjun looked at Yan Zhi incredulously: "I have never saved you..."

Yan Zhi: "What did the master say?" ......"

Wenchang Xingjun: "When you disappeared suddenly, when Yan Jing Shangshen and Lingling Shenjun found you in the ghost world, you were already seriously injured and unconscious, and the person who secretly searched for you in the lower realm was also seriously injured and fell to your side. "

"If someone saves you... The one who saved you in the first place should be a copy. "

"How is that possible?!" Yan Zhi "buzzed" in his head, his eyes were dark, and he almost fainted, he supported the ground with one hand, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead, "I obviously remember that it was Shizun who saved Azhi, and after Azhi woke up, the first person he saw was also Shizun..."

Wenchang Xingjun twisted his eyebrows, recalling the scene when Yan Zhi woke up that day, no wonder Yan Zhi saw him after waking up, he ignored the pain on his body, hugged his waist, and asked him sullenly: Does Shizun feel pain...

He also thought that Yan Zhi was seriously injured at the time and burned out his brain, so he would talk nonsense, not wanting him to recognize the wrong person.

Wenchang Xingjun went over and helped Yan Zhi up: "You get up first."

When Yan Zhi stood up with a pale face, Wenchang Xingjun looked at him and said, "The ghost king's saliva contains highly poisonous, you should have been poisoned by the ghost king, so that your memory was confused and confused the scene of the day..."

Yan Zhi's body was crumbling, and Wenchang Xingjun hurriedly hugged him, but Yan Zhi pulled his hand back: "Shizun didn't lie to me?" ......"

Wenchang Xingjun said softly: "What did I lie to you about..."

He suddenly thought of something, and his face gradually turned pale: "It's because of this incident that you have feelings for me other than master and apprentice?" ......"

Yan Zhi had tears in his eyes, and when he closed his eyes, tears fell.

He nodded.

To be precise, it wasn't just because of this incident, but it was true that after that incident, he became closer and closer to Wenchang Xingjun, and he swore that he would protect his master well in this life.

After looking at a person for a long time, and feeling that that person is full of advantages, no matter how you look at it, you will be happy, and you will naturally gradually have some strange feelings.

Is it love or dependence? ......

Now Yan Zhi himself can't tell the difference.

In the end, he has always been unswervingly by his side, regarded himself as more important than life, and paid a lot for himself.

He has long been accompanied by the other party for many years, indulged in the smile of the other party, fell in love with the other party, but he didn't know it, and he was always obsessed with the promise and kindness to the master.

Now Wenchang Xingjun actually told him that the person who almost died in order to save him that day was a copy.

It turned out that his Ah Yan died for him once when he was so young...

He pretended to be himself with all his heart and eyes, and he sent him to his death with his own hands.

After walking out of the Wenchang Palace, Yan Zhi couldn't control it anymore, leaning on the wall made of white jade, slowly kneeling on the ground, spitting out a mouthful of black blood, and blood and tears flowed from his eyes.

  -

After Zhiyu Xianjun was brought back to the Demon Clan, he was locked up in the Demon Venerable's dormitory, he thought that with the character of the Demon Venerable, he would have to toss him in bed, and he didn't want the Demon Venerable to leave him in the dormitory, so he went out, and he never came back for dozens of days.

Maybe he knew that he would not escape, but he did not shackle his hands and feet to the bed with chains like he did 190,000 years ago, but ordered a few powerful magic generals to watch him outside the door, and after three meals a day, he could even go out for a walk, but the scope was limited to the courtyard of the main hall of the Demon Palace.

Zhiyu Xianjun thought of it, and his heart was depressed, the food sent by the demon maid, he almost never touched, it was like this for dozens of days, and the news inevitably reached the ears of the demon venerable.

That evening, the door of the hall was suddenly pushed open from the outside, and the Demon Venerable's eyes were full of red bloodshots, and he came in in a hurry, walked to the front of the couch, clasped the jaw of Zhiyu Xianjun, who was sitting up, and said hoarsely.

"Why don't you eat? ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun frowned slightly, as if he was very resistant to his touch: "... No appetite."

"Yes, I have a very good appetite in the Protoss, but when I come, the Demon Clan has no appetite." Demon Venerable sneered, let go of his hand, raised his hand and waved it, a red light flashed, and a small table appeared in front of Zhiyu Immortal Jun, on which were some porridge and side dishes.

"Eat."

"Don't wait for my son to return, so that he thinks I owe you."

"What do you say? Zhiyu Xianjun raised his head in a daze, and a glimmer of light lit up in his eyes.

"Ah Yan will be reborn in Nirvana..."Demon Venerable looked at Zhiyu Immortal Jun and said word by word, "Why, are you disappointed to hear such news?" ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun's eyes turned red instantly, his eyes were moist, he raised his hand to wipe away his tears, and said happily: "Ah Yan will come back?" ......"

These days, the Demon Venerable is not in the Demon Clan, but he is looking for the whereabouts of the Imitation Ran, and he has found a Demon Master who lives in seclusion in the world and is very proficient in divination, and calculates that his Ah Yan is now in Nirvana, and he will soon succeed.

As for the exact when, it is not yet known.

Seeing Zhiyu Immortal Jun like this, the Demon Venerable was slightly distracted, but he soon reacted, the person in front of him must be pretending, and he has always been cruel to their father and son.

The Demon Venerable was about to say something to sneer at him, when he suddenly heard a "boom" from outside the hall, and then it seemed that something heavy had fallen to the ground, and there was a muffled sound.

The Demon Venerable immediately went out to check the situation, only to see the demon general guarding outside the hall approaching the grass where things had fallen, and when he saw the Demon Venerable coming out, he immediately made way out.

I saw that a deep pit had been smashed out of the grass, and bursts of golden light were emitting from the pit, and as soon as the Demon Venerable stepped forward, he felt a familiar aura coming from the pit.

He walked a few steps to the front of the pit, and there was a golden phoenix egg lying inside, about half the size of a basin, and the demon venerable was stunned in place, bent down, and took the phoenix egg out of the pit, caressing it lovingly, and immediately burst into tears.

"Ahh It's Ah Yan who is back. "

"Father's good Ah Yan, I still remember the way home..."

Zhiyu Xianjun heard the movement and followed, he also felt the familiar breath, he stopped at the side of the Demon Venerable, bent down, trembling his hand to touch the phoenix egg, but before his hand could touch it, the Demon Venerable stood up with the phoenix egg and avoided him.

"Don't touch him."

"Since you don't want him, from now on, I will find a new mother for Ah Yan, and I will hold him in the palm of my hand and hurt him well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.9K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
Jade Emerald By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

24.3K 864 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...
167K 10.5K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
99K 3.8K 114
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 爱豆和残疾总裁官宣了 Author : 绣生 Ye Hangsheng was disabled in both legs and bad at walking. The rumor was that he was a moody man...