Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

بواسطة Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... المزيد

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 57: The Truth

515 9 0
بواسطة Kessho_Yuki

What else did Wenchang Xingjun have to say, he raised his hand and slashed a knife on the back of his neck, Wenchang Xingjun's soul lost consciousness, and he took out a palm-sized jade vial, put his soul and body into the bottle, and then turned around, leaving a resolute and lonely back.

This is the end of the picture.

Chiyuanlong raised his eyes lazily, and his voice was rough and low: "See?"

Yan Zhi felt his breathing tight, and bursts of acidity welled up in his nose, making him almost unable to suppress his crying: "He didn't kill Shizun..."

What are the tortures he endured in the prison cave, the cold eyes and invectives he endured from the world? ......

As if he was missing something, Chiyuanlong looked into the distance and said, "On the eve of your wedding, he came to the realm of Nuwa to find a wedding gift for you, and I told him that if he goes back this time, he will fall into cause and effect, and embark on a road of no return, and the end of that road is death."

"But if he stays, he can spend the rest of his life in peace, but his cause and effect will die."

"Didn't you ask me, what is cause and effect and fate..."Chi Yuan Long's gaze fell on Yan Zhi, "You are the cause and effect and fate of his life."

"If he doesn't come back to you, you will die, so he chose to go back without thinking, taking the Phoenix King Divine Bone that I gave him."

"On the night of your wedding with Wenchang Xingjun, he saw under the guidance of the Phoenix King Divine Bone that if you marry Wenchang Xingjun together, you will be killed by Wenchang Xingjun who went mad."

"He decided to kill Wenchang Xingjun to protect you."

"But at that moment, he remembered again that his brother Azhi didn't like him to kill innocents indiscriminately, and he was afraid that if his hands were stained with blood, they would be stained with filth, and he would no longer be qualified to hold Brother Azhi's hand, so he didn't do anything to Wenchang Xingjun, but just separated Wenchang Xingjun's body and soul and hid it."

"Why," Yan Zhi muttered, "why didn't he tell me the truth?" ......"

"Why?" Chi Yuanlong snorted coldly and said, "Don't you know?"

"With your temperament, as long as you still love Wenchang Xingjun, you will not give up the opportunity to be with Wenchang Xingjun, and if Wenchang Xingjun stays by your side, you may fall into the devil and threaten your life."

So Wenchang Xingjun must be a "dead man".

"Only when he takes everything on himself and makes you believe that Wenchang Xingjun is dead, will you die and live unharmed."

"Everything he does is just to protect you."

"He lives a lonely life, you are the only one who is willing to treat him well, for him, your life is far more important than his life."

"For you to die, he is actually very happy in his heart."

When the words fell, Yan Zhi was already sitting on the ground, hiding his face and crying silently.

It turned out that his hands had never been stained with blood.

It turns out that his heart is always bright.

And what about him, what did he do to Ah Yan? ......

Bullying, indifference, cold words...

He clearly saw that Ah Yan was having a bad time in the Cheap Demon Residence, but because of the hatred in his heart, he only pretended not to see it, and let him suffer from cold and hunger in the winter, those immortals hated him, didn't give him fresh food, didn't give him a charcoal basin, he knew it, he thought in his heart, after all, he was a demon, even if he had a bad life, he wouldn't die.

He also deliberately humiliated him in the matter of the bed, telling him to do something that only the forbidden people in the mortal world would do, trying to make him show a shameful expression on his face, but he always smiled, and he accepted everything Yan Zhi gave him.

He also said that he was vicious, jealous, and incurable.

He is clearly innocent, he has never been contaminated with the filth of this world, and if he loves someone, he will gladly give his all, and Yan Zhi is fortunate to be that person, but he has never faced and cherished it.

Yan Zhi knew that he didn't complain about him, and until the moment he died, he was saying that he liked Brother Azhi and wanted to be Brother Azhi's wife in the next life.

But Yan Zhi resented himself.

He resented himself for being a fool and kept in the dark, ignorant of what he had paid or sacrificed for himself.

How sad and frightened should he be when the lowly demon dwelling silently endured the cold and loneliness, unable to see the future and hope? ......

If only I had hugged him more.

If only I had smiled at him more.

It would have been nice if I had been nice to him at that time...

But in this world, there is never an if.

Yan Zhi burst into tears and choked up: "I was wrong... It's my fault, I owe a lot..."

The man gave his life to protect him, and what should he pay for it? ......

Will he still have a chance to repay it in this life? ......

"It's good to know." The Red Abyss Dragon frowned impatiently at the man who was slumped on the ground. "Have you cried enough? Crying enough, get out, don't disturb Lao Tzu's sleep. "

Yan Zhi raised his red and swollen eyes, stumbled up, took a few steps forward, raised his head and asked Chi Yuanlong: "Senior, you must know where Ah Yan is, right?" ......"

Chiyuan Long snorted in his nose and exhaled hot air: "I know it, but why should I tell you?"

Chi Yuan Long said this, which means that Yan Yan does still exist in a certain corner of this world, Yan Zhi felt joy in his heart for a moment, and the desire to see that person became more and more urgent, he knelt on his knees and said hoarsely.

"Please, tell the juniors where he is..."

Chiyuan Long didn't expect that the Emperor of the Nine Heavens would kneel down for the sake of the Phoenix, his eyebrows jumped, he was silent, and said: "The fate between you is over, you are his cause and effect, and he is destined to go through the calamity, now that everything is over, you have found him, and he is no longer the person he used to be, so what's the use?" "

Yan Zhitong's red eyes were firm: "No matter what he becomes, he is my Ah Yan, I must find him..."

"Ask the seniors to tell me where he is..."

Chi Yuanlong said a little impatiently: "In your last life, you hurt him badly enough, I won't let you continue to harm him, you hurry up, don't force me to fan you."

Yan Zhi lowered his head and said stubbornly: "If the seniors want to fight, let's fight... Fight until you are satisfied, as long as the seniors tell me where Ah Yan is now."

Chiyuan Dragon was so angry that the dragon's beard trembled: "Can't understand the dragon's words?" "

Yan Zhi's back was straight: "If my predecessor didn't tell me where Ah Yan was, I kept kneeling here and didn't leave."

Chiyuanlong sneered: "Okay, then you can kneel until your legs are rotten."

With that, he closed his eyes, and before long, he began to snore long.

There is no night in the realm of Nuwa, but the golden crow will rotate, and when the golden crow turns from east to west, it will be a day.

Chiyuan Long forgot about time in this sleep, whether it was a violent storm or a heavy rain, Yan Zhi always knelt on the ground.

Compared with the suffering he endured for him in the past, this little hardship now is nothing.

After Chiyuan Long stretched his waist and woke up, he saw Yan Zhi kneeling on the ground soaking wet and his face was embarrassed, and he took a look at the immortal calendar, and saw that it had been a full thirty days since he fell asleep that day.

It was somewhat moved in its heart, but it was inhumane in its mouth.

"It's quite good to kneel."

Yan Zhi raised his pale face, his legs were kneeling unconscious, and he said dumbly: "Ask the seniors... Informed, Ahhh Where is it..."

Chiyuan Long looked at him for a few breaths, and finally said: "When the opportunity comes, the phoenix will be reborn from the fire, and it will be burned by the flames of the colorless realm for nine hundred and eighty-one days before it can be reborn."

"I can't tell you where he will end up, but if you are sincere, find it yourself."

There is a heavy heaven to a ninefold heaven in the heavenly realm, and the immortals of different immortal levels are inhabited respectively, and above the nine heavens, there is the colorless realm, which is where the heavenly dao is located, and the place where the supreme gods in the nine heavens cannot reach.

It's no wonder that Yan Zhi couldn't find a copy before, it turns out that he is now in the colorless realm...

Not every phoenix will be reborn after death, and that opportunity is very rare, just like the mother Zhiyu Xianjun, as the leader of the Phoenix Clan, after dying in that life, he fell into reincarnation and devoted himself to becoming a mortal, and only flew up again after the mortal tribulation.

That chance actually fell on the grizzle...

At this point, Yan Zhi knew that this was all that Chiyuan Long could tell him, and if he continued to rely on it, he would not know what to do, so he staggered to his feet and said.

"Thank you... Predecessor. "

Since the day of his death, it is far from eighty-one days, and all Yan Zhi can do now is wait.

He had never felt that waiting was such a torturous thing, that is, after returning to the Nine Heavenly Queens, he couldn't calm down when he sat in the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace to deal with official business, and he always read the chapters, and his thoughts drifted to the body of Ji Yan, and he was worried for no reason, afraid that after eighty-one days, if the phoenix egg formed after the rebirth of the Yan Yan fell into the mortal world, he would not go in time, and he would be picked up and eaten by a mortal who didn't know what it was.

Chiyuan Long didn't tell Yan Zhi where the phoenix egg would fall, Yan Zhi couldn't go over early and wait, he was so worried for several days that he couldn't even sleep.

On the third day of Yan Zhi's return to the Nine Heavens, the Demon Venerable attacked again, leading a million demon soldiers to cross the Shennan Ridge several times to attack the Nine Heavens, and they were menacing, saying that they wanted to avenge the murder of their son.

Now the strength of the God Realm is far inferior to that of the Demon Clan, even if Yan Zhi personally conquered, he was still defeated again and again, and asked the Demon Venerable to lead a million demon soldiers across the gate of the Heavenly Palace.

And just when the Demon Venerable defeated the gods and went crazy to torture and kill the heavenly soldiers and generals, Zhiyu Xianjun appeared in front of the Demon Venerable in white clothes and holding a long sword, and said hoarsely.

"G-three... Stop it. "

Hearing the familiar voice, the Demon Venerable immediately looked at the person who came, only to see that the person slowly lifted the long sword, but instead of aiming the long sword at the Demon Venerable, it was on his snow-white neck.

His cold eyes stared at the handsome and peerless face of the Demon Venerable, and said in a trembling voice.

"If you hurt my fellow Celestial Realm any more, I will die in front of you."

The Demon Venerable's face first showed a look of astonishment, and then gradually turned to disbelief, and then from disbelief to pathos.

"A-Ning... You've been so cruel to me..."

"They killed Ah Yan... Aren't you sad at all? Demon Venerable's voice was hoarse, and tears flowed from his eyes.

Zhiyu Xianjun's eyes were gradually blurred by tears, he looked at the appearance of the Demon Venerable, remembered the picture of the demon dying for himself 190,000 years ago, and remembered the appearance of the little person lying on his shoulder, milky but cautious to call him.

How could he not be sad.

It's just that what he has done in the past 190,000 years has made him unqualified and has no face to say sad.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun lowered his eyes, avoided the gaze of the Demon Venerable, and said, "If you promise a truce with the Heavenly Realm, I... With you."

Demon Venerable laughed fiercely: "Last time, no matter how much I begged you, you refused to go with me."

"Now, for the sake of these hypocritical gods, you are willing to return to the demon clan with me and be my forbidden body? ......"

Zhiyu Immortal Jun is the most face-saving person, he heard the Demon Venerable humiliate him in public like this, his heart ached, his face became pale, and he lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Demon Venerable's smile grew: "It's been 190,000 years, why do you think your safety can still threaten me?"

"Born better than you, there are more people than you who are more durable, is Zhiyu Xianjun overconfident? ......"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 508 91
COMPLETED Alternative title : 飞尘 Author : 焦糖冬瓜 Yu Jin yelled, "I curse you, the woman you like in this life will not like you!" "He he," Mo Feichen w...
216K 8.3K 84
After being Scumbed, I was Pregnant with the Boss's Cub 被渣后我怀了大佬的崽 Author 花青鸾 Status 84 Chapter Description Tang Wang got a scholarship the next day...
82.6K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
58.5K 2.5K 191
Chapter 201 - 391 (completed) End Date - 18 July / 2022