Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

נכתב על ידי Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... עוד

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 55: He's Gone

461 9 0
נכתב על ידי Kessho_Yuki

A man dies like a lamp goes out.

When mortals die, they will still leave behind a soulless body, but after the gods and demons die, the souls will disperse, and even the body will turn into nothingness and disappear completely.

When Zhiyu Immortal Jun rushed to Yao Chi with his breath, he saw that his body had turned into a little blood mist in Yan Zhi's arms, just like when the Demon Venerable died in front of him 190,000 years ago.

The broken soul was like a little red spark, flying in front of Zhiyu Xianjun, Zhiyu Xianjun stretched out his hand in a daze, the soul seemed to have a residual spirituality, obediently wrapped around his fingertips, Zhiyu Xianjun subconsciously wanted to touch it, but the soul seemed to be afraid, and he hid away in an instant.

Zhiyu Xianjun remembered that he had accidentally knocked over the hot beef noodle soup and burned his young face, and remembered that he had repeatedly spoken coldly to him, and had regarded him as a little monster who had mistakenly entered the Heavenly Palace, and almost beat him to death with a spell.

Therefore, he should be afraid of his own touch.

Tears flowed down Zhiyu Xianjun's cheeks, and he wanted to touch the red spark, but after a while, the little spark carrying the soul was completely dispersed in the wind.

"Ahh

"Ahh

No one responded to him anymore.

All of that, with the return of the broken soul, Zhiyu Immortal Jun remembered it all, and he knew in his heart that in the case of burning out his hard work, even if he burned his soul power with Xian'e's body to save him, it was just to spare him one more breath.

So Zhiyu Xianjun rushed to see his child for the last time.

It's just that he was a step slower after all, and he didn't even say a word.

Zhiyu Xianjun staggered and fell to the ground, and the head that had always been held high when facing his child finally bent down, sticking to the ground, and tears fell on the jade ground one by one, gradually crying silently.

He remembered those unbearable rumors about the Imitation Ran, and remembered the 190,000 years that the Imitation was in the Nine Heavens, even though he had never looked at him with the right eyes, but he occasionally heard from others that the little monster was not liked by the gods, and was often teased and bullied by children of the same age, and did not know how to resist.

He heard that the monster had slaughtered Wenchang Xingjun on the wedding night of His Royal Highness the Prince, but he thought in his heart that the monster had really embarked on this path, he had never misjudged him before, how could the demon become a god.

But if... But if that monster has been distressed since he was a child, accompanied by his mother, and someone teaches him what is right and what is wrong, is he not going to go down that road? ......

If you don't go down that path, you won't be tortured, you won't be driven to the Cheap Demon House, you won't be desperate because you fall in love with someone, and you won't even know how to care about your own life.

All of this is his fault.

He shouldn't have left his Ah Yan behind.

It was that he was too cowardly at the beginning, so cowardly that he didn't even have the courage to live.

Is this his retribution?

When he finally regained the memory of his past life, he found that his child had left him, and he was not even left with a chance to make amends.

"Ah————!!!h Zhiyu Xianjun knelt on the ground, constantly hitting the jade ground with his forehead, and he didn't care about the blood flowing into his eyes, and he opened his lips and cried heartbreakingly.

Yan Zhi was spinning in place like a madman, his mouth kept calling his name, his heart was empty, his head was empty, he saw Zhiyu Xianjun crying so sadly, so he stepped forward, knelt down beside Zhiyu Xianjun, grabbed Zhiyu Xianjun's sleeve, and said.

"Zhiyu Immortal Monarch... You're his mother, and you'll know where he's gone, won't you? ......"

Zhi Yuxian raised his bloody face, looked at Yan Zhi with empty eyes, and said, "He's dead..."

"No..."Yan Zhi shook his head and said dumbly, "He said that he would always accompany me, how can he not talk without words?"

"What you promised me, you will always do..."

"I don't believe ... He must have just thought I was pushing him, so he was acting for me, but he was just looking for a place to hide, right? ......"

Yan Zhi kept tears streaming down his cheeks, and he wished that Zhiyu Xianjun could tell him that yes, he just found a place to hide, and he did it on purpose, the purpose was to make him anxious.

"He's dead." Zhiyu Immortal Jun spoke softly, brutally breaking Yan Zhi's illusion, "He is willing to die for you."

"What do you say? Yan Zhi didn't understand.

All the memories of the water-like have all been integrated into Zhiyu Xianjun's mind, and everything that has happened in the past 10,000 years is vivid.

"Do you remember the day you were attacked by the traitors, seriously injured, and fell into the world... When he learned the news, he was very anxious, and immediately decided to go down to the earth to look for you, but at that time, he had been abolished and cultivated for a long time... Without cultivation, you can't even transform into a true body, let alone go to the mortal world from the Nine Heavens to find you."

"For him, your life is far more important than his own, so without thinking, he burned his own blood, and with the sense of affection, he rushed in front of everyone and found you..."

"Burning... Painstaking effort? Yan Zhi's whole person was like being struck by lightning.

He remembered the time when he lived on Jinghua Mountain with Ji Yan, and he was so weak that he vomited blood in front of him several times, and he was very nervous at that time, and asked Ji Yan if there was any hidden disease, and he was always covered up by G Yan with the reason for the recurrence of stomach problems.

Now all of a sudden, there is a rational explanation.

Therefore, it is never a recurrence of stomach disease, but because he burned his heart and blood in order to save himself, and his body was seriously damaged, so he couldn't control his vomiting blood...

Later, when he returned to the Nine Heavens, he also felt puzzled, how could he still go down to the earth to save him, and the answer at the time was that there was still some spiritual power left on the demon blade, and he drove the demon blade to find him.

Swindler......

"So... He saved me on the battlefield today... It's also a hard work? Yan Zhi's heart hurt as if it had been crushed by life, and his teary eyes blurred as he heard himself ask.

Because he had the experience of driving the demon blade to save him, so he saved him again, Yan Zhi never doubted, and now when he heard Zhiyu Xianjun say this, he immediately thought of today, after saving him, it was clear that his dagger had not yet stabbed into his heart, but so much blood flowed out of his mouth one by one.

Zhiyu Xianjun nodded, and said with a numb expression: "He tried to save you today... Burned out all the hard work..."

"If you don't stab him in the heart, he will die too..."

Yan Zhi's face was distorted because of crying: "Why? ......"

This question is too stupid, in the entire Nine Heavens, who doesn't know that Yan Yan likes Yan Zhi, likes it to the point of being almost paranoid, and the crime of slaughtering the gods is not committed because of Yan Zhi.

Zhiyu Xianjun remembered that for 10,000 years, his Ah Yan practiced archery day by day, and at that time he didn't know the reason why he insisted on practicing archery even in winter, and now he finally knew.

"Because he likes you and doesn't want you to die."

Because he likes Yan Zhi, he is willing to give everything for him, including his life.

Yan Zhi opened his lips and cried bitterly, without the dignity of an emperor, his eyes were full of pathos and despair.

That person was so bad, but he paid everything for him silently, and loved him deeply until he died.

And what about him?

Humiliation, torture, resentment, he left the worst side of himself to Mock Ran, and Mock never complained, whatever he gave him, he took it all.

Why, exactly?

Why treat him so well? ......

Why don't you just be a bad person and be bad to the end, but leave all the tenderness to him?

Yan Zhi felt so much pain in his heart, and he hated him for treating him so well, letting himself fall in love with him, but leaving himself and not wanting himself.

"He said... He wants you to be safe, healthy, happy... So you shouldn't be sad about his death. Zhiyu Immortal Jun silently shed tears on his face and said softly.

"You ought to be happy."

"You're happy... Ah Yan will be happy..."

Yan Zhi didn't seem to hear Zhiyu Xianjun's words, immersed in his grief, and cried until he almost lost his voice.

How could he be happy?

Zhiyu Xianjun slowly got up while holding on to the ground, and heard Yan Zhi ask:

"Those things... How did Zhiyu Immortal-kun know? ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun: "It's like water is dead... Her soul belongs to one of my three souls and seven souls, and when her soul is in place, I have all her memories. "

It is not surprising that the water has been guarding the side of the Greng for thousands of years, and it is not surprising to know some things about the Grim.

Yan Zhi looked at Zhiyu Immortal Jun's sad reaction and knew that he should have recovered the memory of his previous life and remembered his life experience.

In that year, when he returned from the world, Tong Yanzhi talked about what he had seen and heard in the world in the octagonal crane pavilion by the Yao Pond, and his face was full of joy, and he said that he would soon be able to accumulate the merits needed to become a god, and then he would be able to stay with Brother Azhi forever, and his mother should also accept him...

The scene of that day is vivid.

Yan Zhi closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

His figure staggered to his feet, and by the time Yan Zhi came back to his senses, he had already arrived at the Cheap Demon Residence.

This was not the first time he had returned to this dilapidated palace, but it was the first time to take a good look at this dwelling that had lived in the valley for thousands of years, and he saw that in the large flower garden outside the hall that was originally full of hyacinths, with the departure of Gregorious, the spiritual power that could maintain the blooming of hyacinths in winter disappeared, and those vibrant petals quickly withered, and everything became lifeless.

When no one would ever come to see him again, he folded a hyacinth from the flower garden and gave it to him, saying that he missed him.

Yan Zhi stepped into the hall.

The furnishings in the hall have not changed from when he came back, it is still deserted, and there is not even a charcoal basin in winter.

He walked around the moth-eaten wooden screen and saw the futon neatly folded, and a snow-white fox fur cloak was placed on it.

When he came back, he saw that he was holding the cloak when he slept at night, and he knew that the cloak probably had its own smell on it, or that it would be much warmer to sleep with, so when he wanted to return the cloak to him that night, he did not take it back.

Thinking about it, it is a very precious cloak, and Yan Zhi doesn't see him use it on weekdays, so he just hides it in the house and sleeps with it at night.

It was clear that the man had just left, and Yan Zhi had already missed him.

So Yan Zhi sat down along the edge of the bed, slowly lay down, and buried his face in the cloth pillow that was a little shabby, but very neat, with a fresh hyacinth fragrance.

It was already dark outside, so Yan Zhi simply lay down here and slept.

The location here is remote, and no one disturbs him, this sleep will be dawn, Yan Zhi dreamed of the ten years when he lived in the world with Ji Yan, and when he woke up, the corners of his lips were still smiling, and he subconsciously leaned his arm to the side, wanting to take the person into his arms, but he was empty.

He opened his eyes and saw the scene in the house, only then did he react, this is not a bamboo house on Jinghua Mountain, this is the Nine Heavens, it is the Cheap Demon Residence.

And the gloss is gone.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 43
Hello, Dear 你好,亲爱的 Author: 昀川 Status: 43 Chapters (Completed) Description Shang Miaoyuan has lived a life behind closed doors since his parents passe...
15.8K 721 81
COMPLETED Alternative title : 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author : 山吹子 Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain blood family who was pregnant with the vi...
10.7K 508 91
COMPLETED Alternative title : 飞尘 Author : 焦糖冬瓜 Yu Jin yelled, "I curse you, the woman you like in this life will not like you!" "He he," Mo Feichen w...
71.7K 5.1K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...