Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much

265 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Because of the exhaustion of heart blood, there was a sharp pain like an axe and a chisel, and the strength of his body was gradually deprived by a strong sense of suffocation, tears welled up in his eyes, and he looked at the direction that Yan Zhi left, and slowly fell.

I want to... I want to... Let's talk to Brother Azhi again...

Tell him that he can't give up on him in his heart...

Tell him goodbye in the next life... If he could have an afterlife...

A demon like him was born not to be expected, and in the eyes of the world, his existence is the original sin, but because of Brother Aji, he has also been loved and cherished, and he also felt that he deserved to be loved, so although this life is bitter, he does not regret coming to this world.

He just felt a little regretful.

I didn't get to say goodbye to the man seriously.

After the war, Shennanling was full of depression, and the smoke left behind after the karmic fire did not disperse for a long time, looking at the dark sky above, his heavy eyelids closed little by little, and tears crossed the tails of his eyes and fell into his sideburns.

Just when he thought he was going to die quietly in a deserted place, a female voice with a crying voice suddenly sounded in his ears, and someone grabbed his shoulders and shook him, choking up.

"Diva!!"

"Wake up!!"

Ji Yan tried to raise his eyes, his sloppy gaze slowly focused on Xian'e's delicate face, and for some reason, he actually saw a little shadow of the Jade Immortal Monarch between his watery eyebrows.

In the blink of an eye, the face of the person above completely changed to the appearance of Zhiyu Immortal Monarch.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun showed a faint smile towards the above, but his eyes were full of tears, and he was as angry as a gossamer.

"Mother... Ahh It's cold..."

That mother's kiss, as if stabbed by a knife in the heart of the water, made her liver and intestines broken, like the water did not understand the reason, she just felt so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable, looking at the look of the child, I felt as if I had really had a child, and my heart hurt as if I had died once.

She tried to lift her upper body, leaned on her arms, and hugged her tightly: "I'm holding you... Holding you, it won't be cold..."

He leaned his head on her shoulder, smelled the familiar quiet fragrance in his memory, and bent his lips and said, "Mother... You're finally... Kenriah's ridiculous..."

"Ahh I'm so happy..."

This embrace, just like 190,000 years ago, when my mother hugged me in Shennanling, was as warm as spring, I really wanted to stay longer and stay with my mother for a longer time.

But he knew that good things would never stay in front of him for long, and he could not be greedy, and if he was greedy, he would be punished.

Just like 190,000 years ago, his mother told him to go forward, don't look back, he just looked back at his mother greedily, and his mother killed himself in front of him with a magic blade.

Fortunately, this time, the person who left first would be Gri, so Gran felt relieved and safe.

He didn't want to be left behind again.

It will not be left behind again.

Thinking like this, he felt very relaxed, he heard the cry in his ears, and his consciousness became more and more unclear, but he still smiled.

"Ahh I'm leaving..."

"Go to a far away place..."

"My mother remembers... To be well fed, to be warmly dressed... Good...... Take care of yourself..."

Rushui hugged the person in his arms tightly, shook his head and cried: "No... Don't go...... Don't leave..."

"You can't die..."

At the same time, some memories suddenly appeared in her mind that had not existed before—her hands and feet were shackled to the bed in shackles wrapped in soft cowhide, the dark door of the temple was gently pushed open, and a small white ball, about four or five years old, walked outside.

The little dumpling had a delicate white face, with a pair of dark red blood pupils, looking at himself cautiously, holding a bowl of beef noodle soup bigger than his head in his hand.

Xiao Tuanzi tried to lift the bowl of beef noodle soup and handed it to himself on the bed, but as if he was disgusted with him, he knocked over the noodle soup in his hand with his hand, and the hot soup spilled all over his face.

But he didn't cry or make trouble, just red eyes, looked at the mess, and muttered.

"My mother doesn't like to eat noodles... Then Ah Yan went to ask the cook to prepare other food..."

In fact, she didn't deliberately spill the noodle soup, she just didn't want to see the little face similar to the person who raped her, and when she raised her hand to tell Xiao Tuanzi to get out, she accidentally knocked over the bowl of noodles in Xiao Tuanzi's hand with the chains on her wrists.

Afterward...... When the gods and demons went to war, Yan Kite came to find her, told her to help her play a scene, pretended to be kidnapped by Yan Kite, and threatened the demon to kill himself.

She never felt that the Demon Venerable would die for herself, she felt that she was just a dog imprisoned by the Demon Venerable, and no one wanted to die for a dog that she kept by her side.

But the fact is that when Yan Yuan put the dagger against her neck, the Demon Venerable changed her face in an instant, but until the moment before the Demon Venerable died, she didn't feel that she was qualified to use it as a bargaining chip against the Demon Venerable.

Until the Demon Venerable raised the Demon Blade and stabbed the Demon Blade into her heart in front of her...

At that moment, she realized that the demon really cared about her, and was willing to die for her.

As the Demon Venerable's body turned into a little blood mist and dissipated, at that moment, her heart suddenly emptied, she suddenly felt so sad, she didn't know if she was sad about the death of the only person in the world who loved her deeply, or for some other reason.

Anyway, at that moment, she realized that she seemed to have done something wrong.

She seemed too cruel to the father and son.

Especially her child, the one she hated from birth.

Born to be a demon, it was not his intention, he did not do anything wrong, but she vented all her anger on him.

She should make up for his... But she was too tired to have the strength to continue in this cold world.

So she entrusted the little ball to Yan Kite, and before she was about to die, she hugged him gently and told him to listen to Uncle Yan.

She didn't expect that her Ah Yan would have such a bad time.

"But there will always be a day when the creatures in the world will die," he said softly. Mother, don't cry... You should be glad that Ahn is gone."

"You're not... I hate Ah Yan the most..."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry...... My mother is wrong..."Like water, she put her face on her forehead, and cried bitterly, "My mother is sorry for you..."

"It's okay," said a smile in his eyes, "Ah Yan knows... There is a bitterness in my mother's heart..."

"That's why my mother doesn't like Ah Yan... And as it should be..."

Rushui cried and shook his head: "My mother likes Ah Yan... Mother likes it. "

To be able to hear this sentence before dying was something that he had not dared to think of for a long time, and he closed his eyes with a smile, and a crystal line was drawn in the corner of his eye.

"...... Ah Yan also likes... Mother..."

Seeing that the person in his arms closed his eyes, he lost his breath, and roared in pain.

"No—"

"Ahh My mother is wrong... My mother is wrong... You look at your mother, you open your eyes and look at your mother..."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

The silent Shennan Ridge echoed the heart-rending cries of a woman, but no matter how much she prayed to the person in her arms, there was no response.

"My mother won't let you die..."

Half an hour later, the woman's crying gradually stopped, and she gently laid the person in her arms on the ground, gently brushed the broken hair on her forehead, and muttered.

"Ahh I'm sorry..."

"My mother won't abandon you anymore..."

She smiled lovingly, knelt beside him, her hands sealed, the white lines on her forehead suddenly glowed, and she silently recited the incantation, burning the power of her soul to renew her life.

A ray of white light flowed out from the watery divine pattern, slowly burrowing into the forehead, and as the spell continued, the water-like flesh became transparent little by little.

When he regained his breath, he opened his eyes, tears flowed down his cheeks, and his body turned into a little firefly, which silently dispersed with the wind.

And her soul, the soul originally named Ning Zhiyu, flew to the Nine Heavens, fell above the palace of Zhiyu Immortal Monarch, and burrowed into the body of the sleeping person in the dormitory...

After a few breaths, the unconscious man on the ground opened his eyes, and what had just happened was like a grotesque dream, and he sat up with his feet on the ground and looked around blankly.

The quiet scent seemed to remain in his nose, but he wasn't sure if his mother had really come.

I guess it's just a dream...

Time is running out for him...

His hard work had burned out, and although he was able to wake up again after he had fallen for some reason, he could feel that he couldn't last long.

In the last time, if he could, he wished he was with Brother Aji...

With difficulty, he stood up, and with the last of his strength, he turned into a fiery red phoenix and flew into the sky.

  -

Yan Zhi rushed to the Jade Palace as soon as he returned to the Nine Heavens, the original luxurious and exquisite palace had been burned to ruins, he stood stiffly outside the hall, his eyes were red, and he asked.

"What about the Master? ......"

The surrounding Xian'e trembled and knelt on the ground, no one spoke, Yan Zhi turned around and grabbed a Xian'e casually, and yelled at the Xian'e.

"I ask you, what about the master?!!"

"Fairy... Xiaoxian doesn't know..."That Xian'e burst into tears with fright.

Yan Zhi pushed her away and grabbed another Xian'e, and got the same answer.

The palace has been burned down to such an appearance, and Wenchang Xingjun's body has not yet been spiritualized, and at this time, it is as fragile as a mortal body, and after being burned by fire, you don't need to think about it to know the result.

But Yan Zhi still had a trace of luck, he let go of the fairy 'e, and lifted his steps heavily, step by step, step by step, into the hall.

I saw that on the blackened silver bed, there was a charred corpse beyond recognition, and the forehead of the corpse still had the silver ribbon and colorful glazed stone that Yan Zhi brought for Wenchang Xingjun to wipe his forehead.

"Master..."

Yan Zhi stepped forward and wanted to hold Wenchang Xingjun's hand, but as soon as he touched it lightly, the body turned into ashes and disappeared in front of him.

Yan Zhi closed his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks.

The gods of the Nine Heavens respect and love him, and no one is an enemy of him.

And this fire, at first glance, is someone taking advantage of the gods and demons to start a war, and the Nine Heavens are unguarded, deliberately indulgent.

Looking at the Nine Heavens, the only person who is looking forward to Shizun's death and doesn't want Shizun to come back is... Glossy.

The heavenly fruit in the realm of Nuwa only blooms once in 100,000 years and bears fruit once, and now it has destroyed the body of the master, so it will have to wait another 100,000 years for the master to return to his soul.

It is very difficult for a soul without a physical body to last so long in the world, and he is determined to want the soul of his master to fly away...

Yan Zhi turned around and stepped out of the hall, and saw that not far away, the white soul was not guarded, his legs trembled and walked towards this side, his eyes darkened, he shrank into inches, and appeared in front of Rong Bai in an instant.

"Do you know who did it? ......"

Furry looked up and saw him and was so frightened that he knelt down and kowtowed on the ground.

"It's not me... Not me...... The emperor spared his life... It's not white..."

Yan Zhi slowly squatted down and said in a deep voice:

"I know it's not you... If you tell me who it is, not only will I not punish you, but I will reward you..."

Rong Bai raised his eyes full of tears, looked at Yan Zhi for a while, and said in a trembling voice:

"Last night, when I was getting up at night, I saw a man in red holding a candlestick, pushing open the door of the main hall and walking in..."

There were several gods in the entire Nine Heavens who were accustomed to wearing red, and even though Yan Zhi already had the answer in his heart, he still didn't give up and continued to ask.

"Do you see the man's face clearly..."

Furry Bai lowered his head, and tears fell on the white jade ground:

"Just remember... It's a man, it's beautiful..."

He had seen the appearance of the queen of heaven, and he had heard Xian'e next to him say that he was born with a foxy appearance, so he hooked the emperor to bed again and again.

Furry Bai only felt that the shadow in front of him had dissipated, and when he raised his head, Yan Zhi was gone.

A fiery red phoenix landed on the Nine Heavenly Palace, and when it turned into a human form, he saw Yan Zhi appear a few feet away from him.

"Brother Aji..."

He smiled at him and spoke, and then felt a chill in his chest—

"Poof—"

Blood gushed out of his mouth, and he lowered his head in a daze, and saw Yan holding the 180,000-year-old birthday gift that had been given to him, and the divine blade that had only taken him nine deaths to obtain from the realm of Nuwa, and pierced into his heart.

"You can't tolerate him like this..."Yan Zhi's eyes were red, and he said word by word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2K 10
Chuu adores the senior, Sooyoung, and everyone thinks it's just an adoration until she surprises everyone by asking her out.
1.8M 103K 37
Kelz was everything to Azure. Her first boyfriend, first lover, you name it. However after four years of young love, Azure wakes up to a text that sh...
66.3K 1.9K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
21.7K 566 38
Title(s): 绿色蚊子血 Author:Xing Zhichu (邢之初) Status: 37 Chapters (Completed) Summary: Zhang Qian is my cinnabar mole, I liked him for ten years. I turned...