Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 46: Get Out

224 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

"I'm sorry, I'm a lonely ghost, and I've long forgotten everything I did in my life..."Wenchang Xingjun said in a low voice.

When Yan Zhi heard Shizun say this, he immediately felt a pain in his heart, how could the dignified Wenchang Xingjun in the Nine Heavens be a lonely soul and a wild ghost.

Yan Zhi threw himself beside Wenchang Xingjun, knelt beside him, grabbed his sleeve and said, "No... Master, you are not a lonely ghost, you are the Wenchang Xingjun in the Nine Heavens... It's Azhi's master..."

Because Wenchang Xingjun's soul is weak, so the body is also empty and real, that sleeve in Yan Zhi's hand sometimes turned into a real thing, sometimes became transparent, Yan Zhi looked at his palm blankly, deeply realized that Shizun is really only a wisp of remnant soul left now, and tears flowed silently on his cheeks.

Wenchang Xingjun looked at him quietly, unmoved.

Yan Zhi looked up at him, held Wenchang Xingjun's arm, and said hoarsely: "Master... You really don't remember anything? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun curled his lips and shook his head with a light smile.

Yan Zhi: "It's okay... It doesn't matter if you can't remember anything... Ah Zhi will take you home, okay? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun shook his head: "This is my home."

"It's getting late... I'm supposed to go home."

After the words fell, Wenchang Xingjun gently withdrew his arm from Yan Zhi's hand, got up by himself, picked up the Jiuxiao Peihuanqin on the stone table, left the hexagonal pavilion, and walked to the towering pavilion not far away.

Yan Zhi looked at Wenchang Xingjun's movements in a daze, subconsciously followed, just took a few steps, and saw a man appear out of thin air in front of Wenchang Xingjun, the man was dressed in a dark green brocade robe, born tall, plump and handsome, the man smiled and took the Jiuxiao Peihuanqin in Wenchang Xingjun's arms, took Wenchang Xingjun's hand, and the two went to the pavilion together.

"Anemo? The Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch was surprised.

In the war between gods and demons 190,000 years ago, many gods in the Nine Heavens fell, fell into reincarnation, fell into reincarnation, and disappeared in ashes, and after the fall of the previous wind god, it was clear that he had never been wiped out, nor had he entered reincarnation, but his soul was nowhere to be seen, but he was also in the spatial crack of this Shennanling.

Yan Zhi looked at the intimate behavior of the two, his eyelashes trembled, looking at this scene, he should obviously feel angry or jealous, but the truth is that at this moment, all that appeared in his heart was dazed.

Who's this? ......

Why is the Master so close to this person?

In the 10,000 years since the master left him, did he have a lover beside him?

In addition, his mind even thought of G-Yan out of place, remembered the appearance of holding hands with G-Yan, and remembered G-Yan's satisfied and happy smile.

He shook his head, instinctively telling him that at such a time, he should go up and ask for clarification, because he and his master had not said that they had separated, and they were still each other's lovers.

So Yan shrank into inches, blocked in front of the two people who were about to leave, and said softly.

"Master... Who is he? ......"

"What is your relationship with him? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun lowered his eyes and did not speak, the man in green pulled the hand that the two were holding together back, making the distance between the two closer, and the man in green looked Yan Zhi up and down with a smile, and said.

"Who are you?"

The man in green held the piano in one hand and the shoulder of Wenchang Xingjun with the other, and said, "This is the kind of relationship you see."

The Spirit Divine Monarch stepped forward, stopped at Yan Zhi's side, looked at the man in green and said, "Wind God, do you still remember Benjun?" ......"

"I don't remember." The man in green looked at him for a moment and said, "Are you?" ......"

The Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch looked at him deeply, without saying a word, and the man in green did not wait for an answer, and said, "If there is nothing to do, I will not send it far away, this is the habitat of ghosts, not a place where you living people should come." "

Just as the man in green was about to leave with Wenchang Xingjun in his arms, Yan Zhi raised his hand and grabbed Wenchang Xingjun's sleeve and said, "Master, is what he said true?" ......"

Wenchang Xingjun paused and didn't look back: "Well, it's true." "

Yan Zhi: "What about me?" ...... You're together, so what's that? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun said calmly: "I have forgotten all the past events, and I can't count the things before my death... If you are my old friend, you should forget the past and start over. "

When the words fell, Wenchang Xingjun withdrew his sleeves, and Yan's hand fell from mid-air, watching the souls of the two disappear in place.

After Yan Zhi and the Spirit Divine Monarch left, the two people who should have gone home appeared in the same place, and Wenchang Xingjun slowly stepped forward, looking at the direction where Yan Zhi left, his eyes were red.

The wind god followed behind Wenchang Xingjun and sighed.

"Are you really determined to pretend you don't know him forever?"

"You know, that's all I can do..."Wen Chang Xingjun said as he looked into the distance.

If Yan Zhi insists on being with him, he will go against the way of heaven, he can't let Yan Zhi bear everything, and he can't let the people of the world ignore him and let him come nonsense.

In front of the world, what is the love of children, he and Yan Zhi are not destined for each other, and now this is the right thing.

They can't be wrong again and again.

Yan couldn't make up his mind, so he made the choice.

"What if you regret it in the future? "Wind God said.

Wenchang Xingjun: "From the moment I decided to leave on my wedding night, I will not regret it."

It may be heartbreaking, but it will never regret it.

For the sake of the world, I will never regret it.

The two were silent for a moment, and Wenchang Xingjun asked Fengshen: "Don't talk about me, what about you?" Why do you pretend not to know the Spirit Divine Monarch? "

"Harm, 190,000 years ago, after I was killed in the Great War of Gods and Demons, I accidentally fell here, and I have been hiding here for a long time, and I Xi have long been used to it, don't you know. I don't want to go into the mortal world to suffer the pain of reincarnation, and I don't want to continue to work hard for the divine realm, it's good here, outside the Six Realms, no one disturbs, no one cares, and you, a confidant and friend, I don't want to leave forever. "

Wenchang Xingjun smiled when he heard this.

Fengshen didn't know what he thought, and his expression changed slightly: "Speaking of which, that little monster has a sin, I don't know what happened to him now... In order to make the prince of the Protoss unable to find you, he slaughtered your body with his own hands, can the God Realm let him go..."

  -

Yan Zhi didn't remember how he returned to the Nine Heavens at all, his heart was very chaotic and his mood was very low, he never thought that the master he had loved for so many years would one day lose his memory and fall in love with someone else.

What should he do? ......

What if the master can never recover his memory? ......

With these chaotic thoughts, Yan Zhi returned to the Jade Palace, and the man in red on the bed was still asleep, his face was emaciated, and his face was as pale as paper.

The culprit who caused everything in front of him was this person, according to common sense, Yan Zhi should hate him, but the fact is that when he looked at this weak and haggard face, and remembered the smile of this face when he faced him in the past, he found that he couldn't hate it at all, and even felt that his heart hurt like a pinprick.

The ten years spent in the world are vivid.

When he was injured, he took care of him day and night; When he returned late, he would always be waiting for him outside the fence of the courtyard, and when he saw him, he would gladly meet him and embrace him. When he was angry and said something heavy, he always looked at him with a smiling face... Many, many, many, such small things prove that this person loves himself deeply all the time.

He may be a person who is a little dark in his heart and very jealous, but he has never been stingy with his love, and even in many cases, Yan Zhi will feel that in this person's heart, he seems to be far more important than himself.

I remember one time, I casually said that I wanted to eat braised fish, this person went to the thousand-year-old pond under Jinghua Mountain to fish for a whole day, but his fishing skills were too bad, and he didn't catch one for a whole day, before it was dark, he took off his coat, jumped into the cold and biting pool water in the big winter, and caught a huge black fish back.

On that day, Yan Zhi was the one who called it a day and went home first, when he saw the Yan Yan who came back from outside, the whole person was almost frozen, holding a black fish tightly in his arms, and his face was as white as a dead man, but when he saw Yan Zhi, his eyes lit up like stars, and he raised the fish in his arms to Yan Zhi, and smiled like a meritorious smile:

"Brother Azhi, look, Azhi has caught a fish, and you can make braised fish for Brother Azhi at night..."

He insisted that the fish was hanging, and under Yan Zhi's repeated questioning, he admitted that the fish was caught by jumping into the ancient pool, and Yan Zhi was angry at that time, angry that he didn't care about his body for a fish.

Whenever this happens, he will say to him that he will never be again.

But Yan Zhi knew.

He will do so in the future.

As long as it is what he wants, it seems that he will always use all means to get it in front of him and give it to him.

Yan Zhi raised his hand with scarlet eyes, touched the somewhat chilled face of the unconscious person on the bed, rubbed it gently, and said in a hoarse voice: "Why... Why are you the one who killed the Master..."

Tears suddenly broke out from the corners of the closed eyes of the person under his hand, and pain appeared between his frowning brows, as if he had fallen into a nightmare, muttering something helplessly.

"Don't go... Don't leave Ah Yan behind..."

"Brother Aji... Please..."

Yan Zhi heard clearly, before he could react, he opened his eyes full of tears, and when he saw him, he was like seeing a life-saving straw, propping up the bed and getting up, hugging him suddenly, wrapping his hands around his neck, and his body trembling constantly.

"Brother Aji..."

"It's okay... You're still by Ah Yan's side... It's just a nightmare, right..."

Yan Zhi subconsciously wanted to hold him tightly, which was an instinctive Xi that he had cultivated in the ten years in the mortal world, but when his hands were about to stick to the thin back of the gri, he suddenly thought of something, slowly withdrew his hand, turned to the waist and abdomen of the g, slowly slid to the grizzle's chest, and pushed the person away forcefully and irresistibly.

He looked at him stunned: "Brother Azhi..."

Yan Zhi stared at him with red eyes, and squeezed the words out of his hoarse throat: "Why are you lying to me? ......"

The brain, which had become chaotic because of the injury, gradually became clear at this moment, and he knew that Yan Zhi had regained his memory, and he remembered.

Ji Yan laughed, and said with red eyes: "Because Ah Yan likes Brother Ah Zhi, I don't want Brother Ah Zhi to leave Ah Yan."

The reason is actually the same as what Yan Zhi thought, he should hate him and hate him, but looking at this face, he couldn't say cruel words again, so Yan Zhi stood up from the edge of the bed and turned his back.

"Get out."

"Get out of here, don't let me see you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 5.1K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
82.6K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
2M 98.2K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
21.7K 566 38
Title(s): 绿色蚊子血 Author:Xing Zhichu (邢之初) Status: 37 Chapters (Completed) Summary: Zhang Qian is my cinnabar mole, I liked him for ten years. I turned...